"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

21 minutes ago, ursula said:

aboot canada (sorry, I had to), have you ever heard of a mysterious producer allegedly called la95? We can't find anything about him.

Haha. Aboot. We do say that. 

I don’t know what you’re talking about!

6 minutes ago, imakicola said:

Haha. Aboot. We do say that. 

I don’t know what you’re talking about!

We do? I've never heard anyone say that? Is it an East coast thing? Only place in Canada I haven't been to

That book looks like she's wearing a mask. Maybe we will see a look from when she had that mask on with purple lips? 

Anyway, like this video. It does seem better than that leaked one last week.

I thought of the tour book.. but I hope it's also for something else..maybe imagery for a video.. (I hope we get one for Dark Ballet, btw.. hearing the description of it, that would make an interesting video)

52 minutes ago, Nikki said:

@paulyd224 Dangers......Man

@marcel89 Making a film based on a book called the impossible lives of Greta Wells

why did the views suddenly go from 12k to 300?

The second answer is about her next project?

40 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

I was hoping to see this scene included when she sings..”breathe...” on the final version. It is superb!

#metoo 😞

27 minutes ago, jonur said:

OMG I LOVE THE LOVE TRIED TO WELCOME ME REFERENCE 

it's a reference to the novel "the heart is a lonely hunter" from the 1940s (?). she mentioned it was one of her favorite books in the video for british vogue. 

12 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

That book looks like she's wearing a mask. Maybe we will see a look from when she had that mask on with purple lips? 

Anyway, like this video. It does seem better than that leaked one last week.

Now that you mention it, I remember there was a mask in the Madame X trailer... Maybe the mask concept is part of this era.

mxtrailer.jpg

There is something dodgy going on with the link on YouTube, it's plays 5 secs then moves on to next song which is Bebe Rexha everytime!?!!