"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

I think it will have a revision of some of the editing but that clip looks like it has been put together separately for a teaser commercial for IG. Most of the scenes are from the original video but edited into this mini commercial. Fingers crossed it has better editing than the first version 👍

46 minutes ago, JWAD said:

I think it will have a revision of some of the editing but that clip looks like it has been put together separately for a teaser commercial for IG. Most of the scenes are from the original video but edited into this mini commercial. Fingers crossed it has better editing than the first version 👍

It has to be better and I'm sure it is!

We'll finally stop talking about Eurovision lol

54 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

It’s out tomorrow rubias!

:tigger: She likes releasing videos on Wednesdays. 

I'm 100% sure she leaked so we could critique it then go back into the editing suite. Look at the power we had over the Aldo cover for Rebel Heart Tour 😉

Good news, I wouldn’t object to some remixes soon, I’ve been hammering everything we’ve got so far, feels weird not getting a new pre-release song this Friday!

Looks to be gorgeous! Can't wait! Love this song so muchchchachachaaaaa I can't wait to hear it on the radio!

1 hour ago, HolidayGuy said:

So there will be shots without the eye patch. *whew* . 🙂

Thanks god 🙏 eyepatch and grillz needs to retire 

4 hours ago, Andra said:

Asia Argento is really thirsty for M isn't she

Ever since M followed her a couple of months ago, Argento is on a hilarious overdrive, considering that she never ever expressed an interest in M nor praised her. Go figure.

Thank you to everyone that VOTEd!! Great Progress on the New York  challenge! Here is the final result of the poll. It guarantees that CRAVE will be plaid and will be announced as the second most requested song of the day!!!