"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

23 minutes ago, sam1978mannheim said:

Why is that leaked video still or again on YouTube? Just saw it.. Can somebody delete it? 

Sam, send a direct message with any links you find of draft Crave video to Nunoxico.  See his post from five days ago asking for our help.

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:27 PM, nunoxico said:

Hi everyone, my first time posting here. 

I directed Crave, and the version that leaked today is fully unfinished - edit is still being locked. 

I would like to ask anyone who might find a working link, to be so kind and please send it to me? We would really appreciate it.

We have been working hard on this, and would love for you all to see the finished version.

Thank you in advance!

30 minutes ago, sam1978mannheim said:

Why is that leaked video still or again on YouTube? Just saw it.. Can somebody delete it? 

Sam, send a direct message with any links you find of the draft Crave video to Nunoxico.  See his post from five days ago asking for our help.

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:27 PM, nunoxico said:

Hi everyone, my first time posting here. 

I directed Crave, and the version that leaked today is fully unfinished - edit is still being locked. 

I would like to ask anyone who might find a working link, to be so kind and please send it to me? We would really appreciate it.

We have been working hard on this, and would love for you all to see the finished version.

Thank you in advance!

With 4 hours of Voting left to go... Craves looks promising at #1 on KBIG in LA!

104.3.JPG

5 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Already sent a few links of YouTube to nuno as well...

👏  Thank you! He is fast in taking videos down once he has a link from us. The two I sent to him this afternoon were shut down in minutes... If you still see yours up and need help, DM me the link, and I'll reach out to him with the link(s).  

3 hours ago, tuckeye said:

It seems like they switched gears last minute and decided to release Crave as the second single. Like she was doing so many videos ahead of the first single drop.

and they did the video a week before crave dropped. just my opinion. and no radio push. no promotion for it.

she must be waiting for big promo in June for everything.

It does seem like they decided on Crave at the last minute and rushed the video. If that was the case, I wish they would have pushed Medellin a bit more in the meantime.

1 minute ago, Shaun said:

Nothing happened last minute. Nothing was rushed. Stop trying to force this narrative on everyone. It's not happening.

Do you work for Madonna?

17 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Nothing happened last minute. Nothing was rushed. Stop trying to force this narrative on everyone. It's not happening.

Thank you! Like over and over and over again, in every thread. 

We did it!!! Crave will be played again at 10 PM tonight on 103.4 MYFM in LA and will be announced the winner of weekend challenge! YAY!

We do have a new challenger! VOTE below!

13 minutes ago, CalinB said:

We did it!!! Crave will be played again at 10 PM tonight on 103.4 MYFM in LA and will be announced the winner of weekend challenge! YAY!

cool- ill listen to it online live- at 10pm west coast time

22 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Voted!

Great Progress on the New York  challenge! We got Crave from 23% to 30% in 6 hours. 🙂 We can do this!!! 14 hours of voting left! Spread the word, share the link.

Only post the link one time on other MN treads, let's not be distracting.

Mike Adam.JPG

5 hours ago, Shaun said:

yes one post is forcing it on everyone. lol.

1 minute ago, tuckeye said:

yes one post is forcing it on everyone. lol.

It’s been discussed in multiple threads by multiple posters lol.

1 hour ago, jusdoid said:

cool- ill listen to it online live- at 10pm west coast time

There is nothing like hearing it on the radio being announced as the top pic of the day! A perfect feet for Top 40 format and AC stations!

All, your vote counts! Receipts:

Crave.JPG

https://www.iheart.com/live/1043-myfm-173/?pname=15400&campid=header&cid=index.html

24 minutes ago, CalinB said:

There is nothing like hearing it on the radio being announced as the top pic of the day! A perfect feet for Top 40 format and AC stations!

All, your vote counts! Receipts:

Crave.JPG

Thank you!!! 

We are trying to get Crave on high rotation on the top radio stations in USA. Please request Crave by sending your tweets to the following 5 stations we are targeting:

https://twitter.com/SiriusXMHits1

https://twitter.com/1043MYfm

https://twitter.com/new1027

https://twitter.com/Z100NewYork

https://twitter.com/1027KIISFM

Tweet Example: Please 🙏 play Crave by @Madonna and  @goSwaeLee. It's my favorite song right now!!!  😎🔥😎🔥🔥🔥🔥

SiriusXM Hits 1 played Crave on Sunday, but we missed the opportunity to comment. Please do so now.

Madonna hasn’t posted anything for like 24 hours now... I’m starting to worry...