"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

7 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Is it just me? I have trouble getting past the 1st verse where she's slurring her words. It's cringey for me. It's the damn grills, right?

You referring to the song Crave?

I think they are talking about the RUSHEDRUSHEDRUSHED and LOVEDLOVEDLOVED parts :chuckle: I've seen more than one person complaining about it. It's what......like 5 seconds of the song? It's not like she's doing it the entire time. 

7 minutes ago, Barbie said:

I think they are talking about the RUSHEDRUSHEDRUSHED and LOVEDLOVEDLOVED parts :chuckle: I've seen more than one person complaining about it. It's what......like 5 seconds of the song? It's not like she's doing it the entire time. 

I love that part.

Anyways! Hope we get the video #soon! 

10 minutes ago, Barbie said:

I love that part and I absolutely love her vocals on Crave.

For me there's too much auto tune on Medellin and Future (which is like a robot song).

I think Crave is a brilliant song so catchy and chilled the best of what we have had so far for me. I can't wait to see the video and what they have created. I can't wait to see it performed and take centre stage of the promo that is remaining. (Hopefully)

32 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Is it just me? I have trouble getting past the 1st verse where she's slurring her words. It's cringey for me. It's the damn grills, right?

yes it's just you

1 minute ago, HolidayGuy said:

^"Future" has the most of the three I've heard (not having heard "I Rise").  If it's in "Medellin," it's pretty subtle.

Her voice is auto tuned on almost all her parts in Medellin but as you say it's subtle. 

1 hour ago, Barbie said:

It sounded Jiddisch 😭😭

3 hours ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

The day you write something positive in this forum it will be a celebration :rotfl:

3 hours ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Yep it’s just you.

I hope they do something soon. There's no sign of it on iTunes, Spotify and Apple music, I've not heard it played on radio since the day of release and nobody's talking about it on Twitter. Nobody's talking about future either.

Medellin was everywhere and I still hear it. 

3 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

I hope they do something soon. There's no sign of it on iTunes, Spotify and Apple music, I've not heard it played on radio since the day of release and nobody's talking about it on Twitter. Nobody's talking about future either.

Seems after the Medellín release everything went very RH-ish in terms of execution...they need to drop this video ASAP. 

4 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

The radio impact day was only today offcially although the song itself has been around for a few weeks. 

I think things will start to happen with Crave once the video is out.

Can't wait to see the video! Such a heartbreaking song. It's so sad that I have to pretend my husband moved to another country, so I can listen to it all sad and cry. It's what the song calls for I don't make the rules. 

Just now, MichaelDieker said:

Can't wait to see the video! Such a heartbreaking song. It's so sad that I have to pretend my husband moved to another country, so I can listen to it all sad and cry. It's what the song calls for I don't make the rules. 

Why do you have to pretend your husband moved to another country if you don't mind me asking mate ?

I agree it's a gorgeous song.

2 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Why do you have to pretend your husband moved to another country if you don't mind me asking mate ?

I agree it's a gorgeous song.

Well, so I have something to Crave of course! To motivate my melancholy, to long for him all morose in these dulcet tones! I was thinking, how can I really get into the mood of this song if he's being all cute with me? So I loured him up onto the roof and threw a pigeon at him (couldn't find a dove) and now he's scared to come inside, and I can play Crave all day long while  I sing/cry along! Alexa, play Crave by Madonna! 

13 minutes ago, MichaelDieker said:

Well, so I have something to Crave of course! To motivate my melancholy, to long for him all morose in these dulcet tones! I was thinking, how can I really get into the mood of this song if he's being all cute with me? So I loured him up onto the roof and threw a pigeon at him (couldn't find a dove) and now he's scared to come inside, and I can play Crave all day long while  I sing/cry along! Alexa, play Crave by Madonna! 

Oh I see I thought there was some heart break there pleased there isn't. 

It seems like they switched gears last minute and decided to release Crave as the second single. Like she was doing so many videos ahead of the first single drop.

and they did the video a week before crave dropped. just my opinion. and no radio push. no promotion for it.

she must be waiting for big promo in June for everything.

3 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

It seems like they switched gears last minute and decided to release Crave as the second single. Like she was doing so many videos ahead of the first single drop.

and they did the video a week before crave dropped. just my opinion. and no radio push. no promotion for it.

she must be waiting for big promo in June for everything.

I agree I think things changed up in the end.

But it's still too early to write off Crave yet the radio impact day was only today. The full roll out of the track is yet to happen, the video & promotion.

Let's get Crave the most played song each day on this station!!!  VOTE below! 

22 hours left... here are the current vote results:

Mike Adam.JPG