"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

1 hour ago, Barbie said:

Um did she say fuck it and scrap the video? :lmao: where the hell is it 

She’s been a little otherwise occupied with travel, rehearsals, performing? I’m sure she wants to approve the final edit, so... And it’s well known there was an unintentional issue with a leak — no doubt wasting precious time and resources being stretched thin. With the director/editor spending time reaching out to fans directly and personally to try to stop the leak from spreading ... when, surely, he would have preferred to have been spending his time in the edit bay. 

The radio impact date is 5/20 — that’s probably their target date for the video, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it is late now, given the circumstances.

1 hour ago, Barbie said:

Um did she say fuck it and scrap the video? :lmao: where the hell is it 

Mensch said they wanted it out either by this past friday or the beginning of this coming week.

Check out the post below. This station has played Crave two times today while I was in the car. 🙂 It is as a result of our high VOTEing numbers, they keep mentioning the high demand for the song throughout the day. 🙂  We are making a big difference with our votes in the second radio market in USA. YAY!

2 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Check out the post below. This station has played Crave two times today while I was in the car. 🙂 It is as a result of our high VOTEing numbers, they keep mentioning the high demand for the song throughout the day. 🙂  We are making a big difference with our votes in the second radio market in USA. YAY!

This is great!

2 hours ago, CalinB said:

one day left on this one... we need more VOTEs. 🙂

47%Crave

C’mon, y’all better vote! As of rn:

Crave 48%

Doin’ Time 52%

We can do it! As much as I love Lana, M deserves the support and win, also, Crave > Doin’ Time

2 hours ago, CalinB said:

you are awesome- love your passion!

3 hours ago, Steve said:

Crave just played on 102.7!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thank you for sharing. Great news!  Please keep an eye on the twitter account for this station and let us know if they have any new promos for Crave as we get going in to next week.

https://twitter.com/New1027

Can't wait for the video for this !

So,I guess it would be safe to assume that the "Crave" video will be released this week...hopefully tomorrow when the song is impacted to radio?  

They need to release the video. Hopefully by Friday.

Oops sorry. 

We need to not forget crave because of Eurovision. 

We also need the video. I need the video. So that i can add it properly to this:

Edited by imakicola

11 minutes ago, Toni said:

How long IS a soon?

I hope it's not as long as Magic's #soon !

With the leaked version last week, I think it’s fair to say the ‘original’ version is going to be released this week

14 minutes ago, reismf said:

With the leaked version last week, I think it’s fair to say the ‘original’ version is going to be released this week

probably !  if not today, probably Friday .. 

5 hours ago, imakicola said:

Oops sorry. 

We also need the video. I need the video. So that i can add it properly to this:

Glorious 😍

6 hours ago, imakicola said:

Oops sorry. 

What an amazing body of work! Nobody can touch her. It's time to finally push Crave with the video.

4 minutes ago, Barbie said:

WHERE IS THE CRAVE VIDEO

giphy.gif

It was only shot 2 weeks ago and usually her videos take a month to edit so I'm guessing this week.