"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

3 minutes ago, realityisalways said:

Was I dreaming or wasnt the video released days ago on Vimeo? :unsure:

It wasn't supposed to be posted, and it wasn't the final version either. I do wish they would announce a date for the video. 

I'm waiting for you. I have always been waiting for you.

I'm attracted to danger, I crave it.

Don't we all want what we know is not good for us? 

Or we know might break us in the end? 

And yet, we fly towards it. 

Always wanting the thing we cannot have. 

VideoCapture_20190516-195432.jpg

48 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

Well... it is definitely out there, the video, just seeing it now, but it is not from the official channel

pjcowley, can you please PM the link to Nunoxico (the video director), then he'll get an email and can action... take down the site with the help of Madonna legal team. He requested our help yesterday, look back four five pages.

1 hour ago, OhFather said:

It’s ahead now 🙂

0A6D741D-4E97-4D9F-B172-C02DB9A965CB.jpeg

It's now back to 50/50... we need more votes!

4 minutes ago, CalinB said:

pjcowley, can you please PM the link to Nunoxico (the video director), then he'll get an email and can action... take down the site with the help of Madonna legal team. He requested our help yesterday, look back four five pages.

Okay thank you, I am going to be doing it now - is he really the director or is it a prank? Will email Nunoxico, but I doubt that they can take the actual "site" down...

6 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

Okay thank you, I am going to be doing it now - is he really the director or is it a prank? Will email Nunoxico, but I doubt that they can take the actual "site" down...

Yes, he is the actual director of Crave, and yesterday asked us nicely to help out by sharing with his MadonnaNation account (he opened yesterday) any links we find of the draft leaked video, so he can get M's legal team to shut the site down. Any links we found yesterday and shared with him were shout down in minutes once he got the link.

I am sure, Madonna will really appreciative your effort to help her team.

4 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

He is. He joined the forum yesterday asking for the links to take down the unfinished video. Check the previous pages.

One other thing... I was just looking at Madame X page on wikipedia, and the first 2 singles are officially confirmed to be Medellin and Crave. The remaining songs being released are buzz singles (I Rise, Future and Dark Ballet). This had also been confirmed in a recent Billboard article with Maverick's music director. I thought I would post it here because I saw some confusion about this in some of the conversations.

Based on this, should we expect a third single being released around the time of the album release?

--------------------------------------

Singles[edit]

The album's lead single, "Medellín", was released on April 17, 2019, coinciding with the album becoming available to pre-order. The track is a duet with Colombian reggaeton singer and songwriter Maluma.[15] The music video for "Medellín" premiered on April 24, during a live MTV UK and MTV special. It aired across numerous MTV networks and digital channels.[16] Spanish director Diana Kunst and multi-disciplinary artist Mau Morgó, directed the video.[17]

"Crave", featuring American singer and rapper Swae Lee, was released as the second single on May 10.[18] It will officially impact adult contemporary radio in the United States on May 20, 2019.[19]

Promotional singles[edit]

In the lead up to the full release of the album, Madonna will release another three songs on digital and streaming services to accompany the album cycle: "I Rise" on May 3, "Future", featuring Quavo, on May 17, and "Dark Ballet" on June 7.[20]

Does anyone have a Pop Justice account or other forums?  If you do, can post this twitter link and ask for their help with votes... I think we got all the vote we can get from our forum with one hour to go.  We need more help.

12 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

already a new one lol. 

WOW, this is against Halsey... winner will be played tomorrow night at 10 PM PST.

Let's make Crave # 1 again tomorrow... We have 24 hours!  It guaranties one more radio play tomorrow at 10 PM in Los Angeles on the second biggest local station!!!!  I just voted... Let's please spread the new link on other forums as well.

Voted! This song deserves the biggest push possible.

Crave is an official single released a week ago and still no video? Eurovision tomorrow, this should be ready to go today or at the latest tomorrow please. Otherwise I have no idea what is going with her team. I'm hoping she will at least sing a bit of it at Eurovision....

5 hours ago, JWAD said:

Crave is an official single released a week ago and still no video? Eurovision tomorrow, this should be ready to go today or at the latest tomorrow please. Otherwise I have no idea what is going with her team. I'm hoping she will at least sing a bit of it at Eurovision....

This is probably because of that leaked video...I believe the editing will take longer (hope not) considering M started teasing the video a week ago (just like Medellín) it should be out now.

38 minutes ago, Phineaspoe said:

Voted! 

Thank you!  I posted an update last night after I listened to the song being played here on this local Los Angeles station on the US Radio tread.  But it is worth mentioning again. 🙂

Since it had the most votes, the song opened the 10 PM radio show hot songs of the day!  It was sooo great to hear it in my car... sounds sooo good on the radio!  If we keep it up, it will play again today at 10 PM. 🙂 :tigger: