"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

3 hours ago, headonfire said:

Just sent it to him via DM here and on instagram!

thank you!

3 hours ago, Barbie said:

Just found another upload on facebook. Reporting it now. It doesn't have many views thankfully, but it still needs to be removed.

Yes please report any version you find! Thank you for sharing the links you find with Nuno Xico! I found some on Twitter and some full version on Instagram as well. These are to be reported as well, please.  He is working with M's legal team to get things down ASAP.

3 hours ago, sam1978mannheim said:

Just saw the video and I am shocked. It is so boring... 

did you share the link you watched it on with Nunoxico yet? 

10 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Yes please report any version you find! Thank you for sharing the links you find with Nuno Xico! I found some on Twitter and some full version on Instagram as well. These are to be reported as well, please.  He is working with M's legal team to get things down ASAP.

Thank you for all your support!

23 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

What a journey reading this topic 😂 better than Netflix 

After reading the 600 pages of this thread, I agree.

From the leak, to the fight, to the DrownedMadonna discussion, the Nuno Xico message, THE FANS requesting cutting and editing scenes from a video like they were ordering at McDonald's... Jesus Christ.

I watched the video several times earlier today before it was taken down. At first I thought it was good, but I do think the final version will be better.Some scenes are very cool and almost a homage to old skool Madonna.

36 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

What a journey reading this topic 😂 better than Netflix 

I know !   Read the thread through and it was quite a twisting novella indeed.    Went into so many directions.  There were people talking about the video, then I read that the video was not completed and was a leak and  well everything else inbetween.   The Eurovision thread is the same !    

Re the song Crave - it is so unusual.  Has taken me a while to get used to it.  It reminds me now of a sensual song that I can imagine a beautiful Rumba dance being performed to.  Or imagine Madonna doing a rumba to it as she is such a beautiful, fluid dancer.   I don't like the first verse which was a blocking point.  The vocals on that first verse were strange and I always value Madonna's clear, emotional and incredible vocals.  

15 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:lmao:  Love her !  

pretty sure, madonna's reaction to the leak is worse than that of soraya montaya's. ha-ha

23 minutes ago, Jairo said:

From the leak, to the fight, to the DrownedMadonna discussion, the Nuno Xico message, THE FANS requesting cutting and editing scenes from a video like they were ordering at McDonald's... Jesus Christ.

:lmao:

32 minutes ago, Jairo said:

IKR!!

anyways it’s already iconic and we didn’t see the final version. Can’t wait 

35 minutes ago, Jairo said:

This part really put me over the edge but then I realized these people do it on purpose to rile people up. I just don’t understand why bother...🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

7 minutes ago, toujours said:

pretty sure, madonna's reaction to the leak is worse than that of soraya montaya's. ha-ha

true af, the video is exactly how i imagined, the bird symbolism is cute, the composition and lighting is exceptional, this nuno xico guy has great color grading skills, the narrative is cute... i do wish madonna's outfit and movements were more restrained... swae lee spends most of the video still whereas M jumps a lot, i feel stillness is part of the video's intended language... also feel that the X jacket, corset thingy and arrow pants don't mesh well together, but it's a cute video...

54 minutes ago, articunocc said:

true af, the video is exactly how i imagined, the bird symbolism is cute, the composition and lighting is exceptional, this nuno xico guy has great color grading skills, the narrative is cute... i do wish madonna's outfit and movements were more restrained... swae lee spends most of the video still whereas M jumps a lot, i feel stillness is part of the video's intended language... also feel that the X jacket, corset thingy and arrow pants don't mesh well together, but it's a cute video...

Senora montoya would most likely approve your keen observations. 🙂

It's a lovely, bright and wistful video. My initial crazy take, apart from the forbidden love angle, is that swae is the fountain of youth to madonna's don juan ponce de leon.

The opening and interlude are wonderful. (Here we see QoP as an elegant, sexy matron as opposed to the ageless dancing diva in the verses and chorus.) But i want more interaction between madame x and mr lee at the end.

Thank you for everyone who has been looking for, as well as sending / flagging links for the leaked video.

Like M sings, music does make the people come together...great to see so many people interested in protecting M's artistic vision and waiting to see the video once it's officially out.

And also thank you for the positive feedback! Excited for everyone to see it (the official one!) soon.

🙏🏾

13 minutes ago, nunoxico said:

Thank you for everyone who has been looking for, as well as sending / flagging links for the leaked video.

Like M sings, music does make the people come together...great to see so many people interested in protecting M's artistic vision and waiting to see the video once it's officially out.

And also thank you for the positive feedback! Excited for everyone to see it (the official one!) soon.

🙏🏾

Can't wait! 

58 minutes ago, nunoxico said:

🙏🏾

Hi!!!!! This part is really mesmerizzing

3 hours ago, Jairo said:

:rotfl:

There was a character in the telenovela called Amelia that was a bit boring but thanks God she's no more. And when the director appeared? Bam!

4 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

C57769B9-EDAC-4152-902D-62EFF1B23378.gif

OMG Paola Bracho!!!!!!!

44 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

Hi!!!!! This part is really mesmerizzing

Agreed. I love the way Madonna dances and moves here goes perfectly with the beat of the song. Same with Swae Lee. Love his hand movements, he looks cool. Can’t wait for the final edit!