"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

are you kidding?! omg :banghead:

this is why we can't have nice things rather than respect those that are officially associated with Madonna we take the time to go at them.

You know what it is to have someone official take time out of their schedule to address issues and concerns on this forum just really shows you how important we are in the Madonna Nation!

23 minutes ago, Amelia said:

To be fair, for a good portion of this thread most fans thought it was OFFICIALLY released and talking and reviewing the video.  Not everyone was looking at it immediately with a suspecting eye.  I know earlier, when I first came across it, on Facebook, it just was a link that had "Official Video" in the title through a Vevo site I thought was official.  Unfortunately, I couldn't see it as it was already removed.  It wasn't until later I realized it was not officially uploaded.  Even @robster posted the video and a couple of moderators chimed in with their comments on the video. 

Again, a lot of people who come here don't look at everything with an immediate suspecting eye, thinking it was "illegally" shared. 

As for your idea earlier about a post made that everyone is forced to read and agree to, so they understand that illegal material shouldn't be shared, I think that is a fine suggestion, but I also think maybe there should be an outline of expectations for new members because I'm fairly new and I still can't get straight answers on how long I have to post before I am not limited to so many posts or able to post topics.  I had one administrator say once I'm an "advance member"  (which I am), I am able to post new topics.  Well, I don't have that option and it says I'm an "advance member" under my username?

I just think we should have a little more help and patience here in how this forum works, rather be screamed at or have new members play a guessing game, and/or asking everyone about it when there could be an outlined post new members can read.  I even sent DM's to the admin/mod about some clarification on being a new member and out limits and both messages were ignored.  Since then, I can no longer DM anyone a new message. 

I never got a message from you. 

The rules for this forum are here for a reason, we’ve been going for over 15 years and have had our share of trolls and troublesome people. We have to be cautious. We don’t mean to be unfriendly.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
1 minute ago, FreeMySoul said:

this is why we can't have nice things rather than respect those that are officially associated with Madonna we take the time to go at them.

You know what it is to have someone official take time out of their schedule to address issues and concerns on this forum just really shows you how important we are in the Madonna Nation!

In general, I do think some people need to calm down here.  I don't believe anyone was trying to share anything "illegal".  I'm a newer member and this place can get pretty intimidating and make you want to leave because some people (especially some older members) jump all over people here for the silliest things.  If there were outlined rules here, I think it would help.  We all jump in here with very few guidelines and the there are a lot of restrictions for newer people, which leaves further confusion.  Certainly, I am not saying people need an explanation how to be courteous and respectful to others, but a lot of newer people come through here and they are immediately suspected as trolls (which I agree some are) and questioned in a very demeaning or condescending way.

12 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

The rules for this forum are here for a reason, we’ve been going for over 15 years and have had our share of trolls and troublesome people. We have to be cautious. We don’t mean to be unfriendly.

I sent you a message back on April 6th title "limits".  It shows you read it that same day.  I got no response.  On April 14th I sent SVperstar a message and it was read, but then he left the conversation.  It was the last time I could send a direct message to anyone.  Now, I can only respond to messages sent to me.  

Edit to add: Where are the outlined rules for members?  You mention these rules but they are no where to be found, unless I'm missing something?

I'm not trying to be trouble here, but I just want clarification and when I tried to ask for it, it seems no one can give me a straight answer or help me? 

I just want to come here and talk Madonna with like minded fans.  It shouldn't be that hard to do without people jumping down your throats, accusing you for being a troll and I've been accused twice of such, because I questioned two member's sources earlier on about new songs being released. 

Edited by Amelia aka Neutrocks

18 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

It’s psychotic. Like the nerve. Man, I’m glad I make my music and no one fucking tells me shit. I would punch someone in the face. I guess that’s why M ignores everyone!  

23 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

I do understand being cautious but some of your posts (especially in big text) really come off like your yelling and it's unfriendly. I don't feel I deserved that kind of response or for my review to be taken out. I totally understand being cautious and I realize the posts were going fast for you too but we are just asking for a little more patience in odd situations like today in this thread and especially for new members. Setting up rules and guidelines would help them a lot. 

1 hour ago, nunoxico said:

Hi everyone, my first time posting here. 

I directed Crave, and the version that leaked today is fully unfinished - edit is still being locked. 

I would like to ask anyone who might find a working link, to be so kind and please send it to me? We would really appreciate it.

We have been working hard on this, and would love for you all to see the finished version.

Thank you in advance!

Thank you tons! And welcome to Madonna Nation. I look so forward to seeing the finished version. 

@Monsieur X I just sent you another private reply based on that conversation I sent April 6th.  I would have sent you a new message but I can't do so as I keep getting a pop message that says I can only send "0 messages a day..."    As of now, I can only reply to messages sent to me or I initiated before April 14th. 

1 hour ago, Amelia said:

To be fair, for a good portion of this thread most fans thought it was OFFICIALLY released and talking and reviewing the video.  Not everyone was looking at it immediately with a suspecting eye.  I know earlier, when I first came across it, on Facebook, it just was a link that had "Official Video" in the title through a Vevo site I thought was official.  Unfortunately, I couldn't see it as it was already removed.  It wasn't until later I realized it was not officially uploaded.  Even @robster posted the video and a couple of moderators chimed in with their comments on the video. 

Again, a lot of people who come here don't look at everything with an immediate suspecting eye, thinking it was "illegally" shared. 

As for your idea earlier about a post made that everyone is forced to read and agree to, so they understand that illegal material shouldn't be shared, I think that is a fine suggestion, but I also think maybe there should be an outline of expectations for new members because I'm fairly new and I still can't get straight answers on how long I have to post before I am not limited to so many posts or able to post topics.  I had one administrator say once I'm an "advance member"  (which I am), I am able to post new topics.  Well, I don't have that option and it says I'm an "advance member" under my username?

I just think we should have a little more help and patience here in how this forum works, rather be screamed at or have new members play a guessing game, and/or asking everyone about it when there could be an outlined post new members can read.  I even sent DM's to the admin/mod about some clarification on being a new member and out limits and both messages were ignored.  Since then, I can no longer DM anyone a new message. 

37 minutes ago, Amelia said:

In general, I do think some people need to calm down here.  I don't believe anyone was trying to share anything "illegal".  I'm a newer member and this place can get pretty intimidating and make you want to leave because some people (especially some older members) jump all over people here for the silliest things.  If there were outlined rules here, I think it would help.  We all jump in here with very few guidelines and the there are a lot of restrictions for newer people, which leaves further confusion.  Certainly, I am not saying people need an explanation how to be courteous and respectful to others, but a lot of newer people come through here and they are immediately suspected as trolls (which I agree some are) and questioned in a very demeaning or condescending way.

35 minutes ago, Amelia said:

I sent you a message back on April 6th title "limits".  It shows you read it that same day.  I got no response.  On April 14th I sent SVperstar a message and it was read, but then he left the conversation.  It was the last time I could send a direct message to anyone.  Now, I can only respond to messages sent to me.  

Edit to add: Where are the outlined rules for members?  You mention these rules but they are no where to be found, unless I'm missing something?

I'm not trying to be trouble here, but I just want clarification and when I tried to ask for it, it seems no one can give me a straight answer or help me? 

I just want to come here and talk Madonna with like minded fans.  It shouldn't be that hard to do without people jumping down your throats, accusing you for being a troll and I've been accused twice of such, because I questioned two member's sources earlier on about new songs being released. 

Girl you need to chill.

2 minutes ago, Ven Conmigo said:

Girl you need to chill.

I'm sorry?  I'm not trying to cause a problem?  But as I stated I can't private message you or any other administrator about this issue?  What am I supposed to do?  Anytime I try to private message I get that pop up message saying I can't send any new messages.  I'm only trying to report an issue (which could be a bug that others are experiencing)?  Surely, you want to know if members are experiencing technical issues?  Again, I'm sorry.  I'm just trying to understand how this forum works and get some clarification. 

The entire internet knows that @Amelia gets a "0 messages a day" error. Obviously, messaging on Mnation, for whatever reason, is not going to happen for her. Move on. 

Just now, Amelia said:

I'm sorry?  I'm not trying to cause a problem?  But as I stated I can't private message you or any other administrator about this issue?  What am I supposed to do?  Anytime I try to private message I get that pop up message saying I can't send any new messages.  I'm only trying to report an issue (which could be a bug that others are experiencing)?  Surely, you want to know if members are experiencing technical issues?  Again, I'm sorry.  I'm just trying to understand how this forum works and get some clarification. 

I already looked into it and there’s nothing for me to do.

Just now, Ven Conmigo said:

I already looked into it and there’s nothing for me to do.

So what do I do from this point?  I can't direct message you on any issue even if it's a bug or what not?  I'm not trying to be difficult, but genuinely asking for direction what to do? 

3 minutes ago, Sloane said:

The entire internet knows that @Amelia gets a "0 messages a day" error. Obviously, messaging on Mnation, for whatever reason, is not going to happen for her. Move on. 

I'm sorry!  I'll shut up about it!  I just thought maybe it was a bug.  Certainly, I am sure if you came across a bug on your end you would want to rectify it? 

This is what some were talking about here.  People are just being rude to people for no reason, and I'm sorry if my posts are annoying you, but to me I thought this was a genuine technical issue that I would think administration would like to look into.  I guess I'm wrong. 😢

@Amelia, you seem to have attracted a bit of attention towards yourself with your posts which is unusual for a new member. Most people when entering a new community will lurk for a while and figure out the lay of the land and how the place works. 

This forum was basically created by a bunch of fans when another community closed down years ago. There are ho hard and fast rules, except when it comes to trolls and troublemakers  (that we've been plagued with in the past) and posting of official copyrighted material (which nearly got us shut down).

Mods and admin can receive scores of notifications, messages etc per day which means they might get lost in the rush, not read properly etc. That's why the "Forum News and Suggestions" forum exists - for members to ask questions, get clarification etc. 

We're sorry you're having an issue with PMs, but your profile shows that it has no restrictions applied. If it's a bug then the next forum update should fix it.

1 minute ago, headonfire said:

Guys, I just came across a megaupload link with the video. What should I do? Just DM Nuno Xico directly? 

Yes!

I don't think anything can be contained once it has been leaked. I understand reporting live links is important, but the video needs to be finished and released asap. It's out there, and Brazilian and Russian fans have it. It's on Facebook groups, on VK, on torrent websites. There's nothing that can be done once something has leaked. 

Madonna must be pissed the fuck off. Whoever uploaded I pray for them. This is a major fuck up this era that was going quite smoothly. Let’s hope this doesn’t cause too much damage.

1 minute ago, Kim said:

@Amelia, you seem to have attracted a bit of attention towards yourself with your posts which is unusual for a new member. Most people when entering a new community will lurk for a while and figure out the lay of the land and how the place works. 

This forum was basically created by a bunch of fans when another community closed down years ago. There are ho hard and fast rules, except when it comes to trolls and troublemakers  (that we've been plagued with in the past) and posting of official copyrighted material (which nearly got us shut down).

Mods and admin can receive scores of notifications, messages etc per day which means they might get lost in the rush, not read properly etc. That's why the "Forum News and Suggestions" forum exists - for members to ask questions, get clarification etc. 

We're sorry you're having an issue with PMs, but your profile shows that it has no restrictions applied. If it's a bug then the next forum update should fix it.

Thanks for the explanation. 😉 And I understand regarding being a new member, but I'm just excited with this new era.  I signed up and just wanted to jump in on the conversations.  I'll cool my heels some.  I'll use the "forum news and suggestions" as suggested.  But I do like to clarify, I wanted to avoid this sort of thing from happening, and didn't say anything for a month about my issue, hoping it would fix itself or maybe after so many posts I made it would change, but it hasn't. This is why I posted about it finally.  I wasn't trying to annoy anyone, but I think anyone in my position probably would have tried to reach out as much as possible to get an answer/fix as well  If there is no fix, I guess I'll live with it, but I hope my mention of it, may allow administration  to look into it further to see maybe if other members are experiencing the same problem?  

My apololgies to anyone else here I've annoyed with my own issue.  I just am excited and want to have a good experience here!  😉

2 minutes ago, nobelson said:

I don't think anything can be contained once it has been leaked. I understand reporting live links is important, but the video needs to be finished and released asap. It's out there, and Brazilian and Russian fans have it. It's on Facebook groups, on VK, on torrent websites. There's nothing that can be done once something has leaked. 

They don’t understand that and believe it can be contained. Hopefully they are working on finishing it and releasing it along with shutting down all the links that are out there...hopefully it’s two separate teams one finishing the edit to release and one working on taking down videos. Either way, it’s a lost cause...it just needs to be dropped and released to avoid any further damage. 

There’s still hope if they release it tonight. Otherwise by tomorrow, it’ll have circulated so much that interest will have waned. I don’t care cause I’m gonna love it whenever it’s dropped! Hoping for the best...