"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

That was definitely the director's official Vimeo account. A lot of industry pros upload their stuff on there even before official release but it's usually password protected. Someone on their end fucked up.

5 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

That was definitely the director's official Vimeo account. A lot of industry pros upload their stuff on there even before official release but it's usually password protected. Someone on their end fucked up.

It makes me wonder if their "needs more editing" statement was just them trying to save face :chuckle: 

Is the director the guy nuno xico? He has been Madonna’s video guy for a while- he s done some great stuff with her. But i think this was his first chance directing an actual music video. Woops. Hope he doesnt get into too much trouble....

Hi everyone, my first time posting here. 

I directed Crave, and the version that leaked today is fully unfinished - edit is still being locked. 

I would like to ask anyone who might find a working link, to be so kind and please send it to me? We would really appreciate it.

We have been working hard on this, and would love for you all to see the finished version.

Thank you in advance!

12 minutes ago, nunoxico said:

I directed Crave, and the version that leaked today is fully unfinished - edit is still being locked. 

I would like to ask anyone who might find a working link, to be so kind and please send it to me? We would really appreciate it.

We have been working hard on this, and would love for you all to see the finished version.

Thank you in advance!

Thank you and welcome to Madonnanation!

Can’t wait for this video. Judging by some pics, it’s shaping up to be an amazing video! 

13 minutes ago, nunoxico said:

Thank you in advance!

Has Madonna been notified about the leak? Is she furious with you? =(

Edited by madmex

3 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Thank you and welcome to Madonnanation!

Can’t wait to this video. Judging by some pics, it’s shaping up to be an amazing video! 

Well, we have seen the draft. It looks beautiful. Can't wait to see the final version. At least we don't have to share the video on our social network pages. 💕

Just now, side_streets said:

Well, we have seen the draft. It looks beautiful. Can't wait to see the final version. At least we don't have to share the video on our social network pages. 💕

I love tbe color shots! I hope those are included! She looks phenomenal.

53 minutes ago, beautyiswhereIfoundit said:

Man! thank you for being here and working to stop this.

this link is still being shared on fanpages

All, please direct message the video links you find to Nuno Xico, so he can get them as an email message.That way he can focus on editing the video and does not have to be loged in MadonnaNation all day. 😉  Thanks!

it's impossible to get all the links there all over ig too. It's like the damage is done how did it get originally leaked?

9 minutes ago, CalinB said:

All, please direct message the video links you find to Nuno Xico, so he can get them as an email messages. That way he can focus on editing the video and does not have to be loged in MadonnaNation all day. 😉  Thanks!

done. I'm deleting my post now.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
1 hour ago, Mensch said:

I’m not hating on you and I understand confusion but I have seen patience and you still weren’t banned but also I don’t think they have control over when the forum gets taken down for “illegal activity” ...so they have to move fast so this beloved forum doesn’t get taken down! 

To be fair, for a good portion of this thread most fans thought it was OFFICIALLY released and talking and reviewing the video.  Not everyone was looking at it immediately with a suspecting eye.  I know earlier, when I first came across it, on Facebook, it just was a link that had "Official Video" in the title through a Vevo site I thought was official.  Unfortunately, I couldn't see it as it was already removed.  It wasn't until later I realized it was not officially uploaded.  Even @robster posted the video and a couple of moderators chimed in with their comments on the video. 

Again, a lot of people who come here don't look at everything with an immediate suspecting eye, thinking it was "illegally" shared. 

As for your idea earlier about a post made that everyone is forced to read and agree to, so they understand that illegal material shouldn't be shared, I think that is a fine suggestion, but I also think maybe there should be an outline of expectations for new members because I'm fairly new and I still can't get straight answers on how long I have to post before I am not limited to so many posts or able to post topics.  I had one administrator say once I'm an "advance member"  (which I am), I am able to post new topics.  Well, I don't have that option and it says I'm an "advance member" under my username?

I just think we should have a little more help and patience here in how this forum works, rather be screamed at or have new members play a guessing game, and/or asking everyone about it when there could be an outlined post new members can read.  I even sent DM's to the admin/mod about some clarification on being a new member and out limits and both messages were ignored.  Since then, I can no longer DM anyone a new message. 

Edited by Amelia aka Neutrocks

28 minutes ago, nunoxico said:

Thank you in advance!

If you are really that guy who directed the video, please do something with her dancing in the final cut. Pleaaaaase))

1 hour ago, Kalabanshe said:

Slow down papi s and enjoy this 😜

1 view. Poor guy. I mean even my insta posts of my tofu vegan dinners or my chickens (yes I have 4 chickens) get at least 10 likes??? 

10 minutes ago, Amelia said:

To be fair, for a good portion of this thread most fans thought it was OFFICIALLY released and talking and reviewing the video.  Not everyone was looking at it immediately with a suspecting eye.  I know earlier, when I first came across it, on Facebook, it just was a link that had "Official Video" in the title through a Vevo site I thought was official.  Unfortunately, I couldn't see it as it was already removed.  It wasn't until later I realized it was not officially uploaded.  Even @robster posted the video and a couple of moderators chimed in with their comments on the video. 

Again, a lot of people who come here don't look at everything with an immediate suspecting eye, thinking it was "illegally" shared. 

As for your idea earlier about a post made that everyone is forced to read and agree to, so they understand that illegal material shouldn't be shared, I think that is a fine suggestion, but I also think maybe there should be an outline of expectations for new members because I'm fairly new and I still can't get straight answers on how long I have to post before I am not limited to so many posts or able to post topics.  I had one administrator say once I'm an "advance member"  (which I am), I am able to post new topics.  Well, I don't have that option and it says I'm an "advance member" under my username?

I just think we should have a little more help and patience here in how this forum works, rather be screamed at or have new members play a guessing game, and/or asking everyone about it when there could be an outlined post new members can read.  I even sent DM's to the admin/mod about some clarification on being a new member limits and both messages were ignored.  Since then, I can no long DM anyone a new message. 

Exactly, at first there was excitement and confusion, then came the realization that this must be huge error, oversight or leak. So please do help Nuno by keeping an eye out for links or reposts of the video, untill it’s released officially!

We’ll get it when it’s finished and done in the way we are intended to see it!

15 minutes ago, sgrus said:

If you are really that guy who directed the video, please do something with her dancing in the final cut. Pleaaaaase))

are you kidding?! omg :banghead:

4 minutes ago, robster said:

Exactly, at first there was excitement and confusion, then came the realization that this must be huge error, oversight or leak. So please do help Nuno by keeping an eye out for links or reposts of the video, untill it’s released officially!

We’ll get it when it’s finished and done in the way we are intended to see it!

And maybe you should tell your fiends that run that shitty website to take the links down rather than jump down my throat and be rude to me for trying to protect Madonna’s work.