"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

Well there’s now lots of links now. I’m surprised she hasn’t just put it out today 🤷‍♂️ 

Thoughts.......it’s a really daft video. But she looks great! Carrier pigeons 🤪.......also I just can’t see M Craving Swae, he looks about 12 years old. Still like it better than her other quick videos like Jump and GI2M. 

Well hopefully it's damn done later today or tomorrow!

i love it but, trying to be nice here, i dont get her dancing - it doesnt even suit the song - and honestly makes her look like a "cool mom". Harsh i know but imo.

8 minutes ago, Barbie said:

If the video wasn't ready why would the director upload it? Stupid. 

4 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Yeah and if we dare post it, we get a warning to be banned as if we're just awful and we didn't even know. ☹️☹️

Obviously the video is in editing stages and it's being sent back and forth to M and her team for feedback/changes (hence the title with "v4" in it). That's how all these things work. Lol

Just now, Barbie said:

If the video wasn't ready why would the director upload it? Stupid. 

I been told that they did not upload it, and don't know how it got out... but now they have a lot of pressure to release what they have, which is rough and unfinished... so they are so stressed out over it  they felt the need to share it with me, a concerned fan, and asked for my help.  

They want more time to complete the video and finish editing the video. 

So far I only shared one link  I found on YouTube which was also confirmed by others here (thank you!). So hopefully it can be taken down ASAP. 

If you see any other links, please DM me.  

15 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Yeah and if we dare post it, we get a warning to be banned as if we're just awful and we didn't even know. ☹️☹️

Ok Im guessing we need to have a specific thread that EVERYONE must look at before being allowed access into these threads (hoping the moderators can do something where you’re locked out until you read the basic rules) ...

its common knowledge you can’t share illegal links on here or we’ll be SHUT DOWN. 

(Idk why I waste my breath, someone else will post a link of a leak for future in the next 2 days anyway and then we’ll have to copy and paste the same thing over and over) 

OK, the link I found and was confirmed by others was just taken down! Yay. 

If you see any other links, please DM me... let's help her.... she is asking for our help people!!! I don't find any others on the net, but I see others saying there are several.  Really, I don't believe you, I dare you to DM me the link... otherwise please don't say things that are not true.

I just got up two hours ago here in LA, so just DM them at that time... surprised that no one here did the same 5 hours ago!!!

Whether the video that "leaked" is the finished product or not, it's now safe to say this era is delivering her best videos since the AL era, possibly even the Music era.

45 minutes ago, CalinB said:

OK, the link I found and was confirmed by others was just taken down! Yay. 

If you see any other links, please DM me... let's help her.... she is asking for our help people!!! I don't find any others on the net, but I see others saying there are several.  Really, I don't believe you, I dare you to DM me the link... otherwise please don't say things that are not true.

I just got up two hours ago here in LA, so just DM them at that time... surprised that no one here did the same 5 hours ago!!!

In this day and age, it's almost impossible to have it removed entirely. While I appreciate the efforts in you aiding her team, it'll be everywhere videos are being uploaded until the finished version is released. Thankfully YouTube has it blocked so when it's finished and ready to go it'll aid in streams etc.

The same thing happened with Britney's Make Me video, the rough edit was uploaded on Vimeo and was ripped before it was taken down. That's how the LQ snippets of it were around before the full thing leaked recently. It was among collector's circles before it was bought and leaked. Seems a lot of editors upload on Vimeo.

2 hours ago, JWAD said:

Madame X is a 

Cha cha instructor (Medellín)

Freedom fighter (I Rise)

Crave (?) ?prisoner (of her desire)

In Crave she is an art teacher who gas fallen for her much younger student

The shot at 3.04 isn't so flattering and you can see the cameraman's foot in the shot - hopefully they don't use it

The headshots in colour are the best part of the video. We need more of that!

I personally don't think the video suits the song at all. The storyline with the birds is a really nice concept but styling/outfits/imagery/color-scheme feels so random.

7 minutes ago, Foolio said:

Whether the video that "leaked" is the finished product or not, it's now safe to say this era is delivering her best videos since the AL era, possibly even the Music era.

Absolutely!! I’m not even mildly miffed that this video isn’t OUTSTANDING because Medellín was, and we know she’s filmed so much more that just on the horizon!! Such a great time to be a fan!

3 minutes ago, Foolio said:

The "Medellín" video is already in my top 10 of all-time. It's EPIC, love the commencing prayer, love its dark undertones, love the exuberant party scenes, the list is endless oh God :cries:

31 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Kim, since we can not DM you, giving you a heads up that Nuno Xico, the director of the video, is trying to get his account approved so he can post here a plea for help... 🙂 

You can DM me!

He's now validated.

23 minutes ago, rayofgod said:

The shot at 3.04 isn't so flattering and you can see the cameraman's foot in the shot - hopefully they don't use it

The headshots in colour are the best part of the video. We need more of that!

I personally don't think the video suits the song at all. The storyline with the birds is a really nice concept but styling/outfits/imagery/color-scheme feels so random.

Really? :manson: Well I hope is not the finished version. 

14 minutes ago, Fidel said:

It feels like that Guy doesnt like Madonna at all, there is no chemistry between them. 

He absolutely adores her. 

I personally think the video is the final edit and besides the cameraman’s foot, what’s so off about that shot in 3:04? 

1 hour ago, rodials said:

It’s just been blocked on YouTube as it seems.

But if you search for it you can find another 5 videos posted in the past 24 hours 

unfortunately it’s already out there

50 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

Absolutely!! I’m not even mildly miffed that this video isn’t OUTSTANDING because Medellín was, and we know she’s filmed so much more that just on the horizon!! Such a great time to be a fan!

I’m still looking forward to the drag queen video

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

I didn't seem rough to me...

I was gonna say that! She looks gorgeous in it. I can't wait to see the finished version.

It's already looking very good. Hopefully the leaks won't rush them along so much.

12 minutes ago, reismf said:

But if you search for it you can find another 5 videos posted in the past 24 hours 

unfortunately it’s already out there

Are any of the five you are mentioning still up?  If yes, please share the link with me via direct message. I will notify her team. Thanks!

Honestly I could not find any more Crave video links that are up, and neither has her team.

6 hours ago, Mensch said:

🍒 

Yes I recognized it! My uncle and his family used to live on that street till the early 1990s. So cool to see Madonna come full circle revisiting her Lower East Side roots.

2 hours ago, Messiah said:

Obviously the video is in editing stages and it's being sent back and forth to M and her team for feedback/changes (hence the title with "v4" in it). That's how all these things work. Lol

Obviously it makes zero sense as to why an unfinished video was uploaded for anyone with internet access to see.  Obviously alternate versions of music videos exist but these aren't usually shared until after the final version has been published. I know how the process works hun. Someone slipped up, clearly. But at least her team was somewhat swift in removing the uploads. I thought the vid looked great but if they want to send it through more editing so be it. I'll be ready to stream it when she uploads the final version.

2 hours ago, Mensch said:

Ok Im guessing we need to have a specific thread that EVERYONE must look at before being allowed access into these threads (hoping the moderators can do something where you’re locked out until you read the basic rules) ...

its common knowledge you can’t share illegal links on here or we’ll be SHUT DOWN. 

(Idk why I waste my breath, someone else will post a link of a leak for future in the next 2 days anyway and then we’ll have to copy and paste the same thing over and over) 

I understand but when I posted early this morning, the title had been changed saying it had been officially released. Also the thread was "hot" (moving fast). It was confusing. Anyway, it's all ok but I just wish for more patience a little and especially for new people(or clueless and confused easily people like me lol). I mean... it's not always easy to tell if a you tube is official or not especially if a director or some other person involved posts it. Also, i wish my review hadn't been removed. But it's ok. I put it back. 

3 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I understand but when I posted early this morning, the title had been changed saying it had been officially released. Also the thread was "hot" (moving fast). It was confusing. Anyway, it's all ok but I just wish for more patience a little and especially for new people(or clueless and confused easily people like me lol). I mean... it's not always easy to tell if a you tube is official or not especially if a director or some other person involved posts it. Also, i wish my review hadn't been removed. But it's ok. I put it back. 

I’m not hating on you and I understand confusion but I have seen patience and you still weren’t banned but also I don’t think they have control over when the forum gets taken down for “illegal activity” ...so they have to move fast so this beloved forum doesn’t get taken down! 

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I’m not hating on you and I understand confusion but I have seen patience and you still weren’t banned but also I don’t think they have control over when the forum gets taken down for “illegal activity” ...so they have to move fast so this beloved forum doesn’t get taken down! 

I'm so glad I wasn't banned. I would have been crushed. 😞 Anyway, I can totally understand wanting to protect the forum  too. Thanks Mensch for hearing me out.