"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

1 minute ago, ursula said:

She could also be a teacher flirting with one of her students. Or a housekeeper messing with the plumber. 😋

Or a whore

7 hours ago, robster said:

The director's vimeo account apparently... She does look STUNNING, good editing, and a nice little storyline! Effective video. Made me like the song more!

Love it.. I wish it was all in color...she looks incredible good!!!

1 hour ago, JWAD said:

Nope. I Rise leaked days before it official release. She needs to get the album out now before we have another Rebel Heart scenario. Eurovision on Saturday, album should have been released this Friday, not a new track.

This

6 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Or a whore

I didn't really get a whore vibe from the video but hey who knows what she does with those birds! 

1 hour ago, JWAD said:

Nope. I Rise leaked days before it official release. She needs to get the album out now before we have another Rebel Heart scenario. Eurovision on Saturday, album should have been released this Friday, not a new track.

We have a month until the album is officially released. Don’t know why she hasn’t released it by now 

Is the official video out on M's channel??? I can't find it. 

You should all DM Guy and M's account on Instagram when things leak... That unofficial video should be taken down...

10 minutes ago, Edivad said:

This

Not this. I Rise never truly leaked. It came out on time, but some people shared it with people whose time zones were’t there yet. Even if it is considered a leak, it’s only ONE day. Not “days.”

Crave is the song that leaked days early.

2 minutes ago, imakicola said:

Not this. I Rise never truly leaked. It came out on time, but some people shared it with people whose time zones were’t there yet. Even if it is considered a leak, it’s only ONE day. Not “days.”

Crave is the song that leaked days early.

? This for me Is referred to the album release date that I agree should be this Friday, not to the leaks

I don’t think this is the final video edit- it does seem like it needs polishing up abit.

yes I do think that the album should have been released this Friday to maximise on Eurovision - I doubt the performance will lead to a spike in single sales esp since DArk Ballet has not even been released yet...

For me is the use of black and white which makes no sense what so ever... At the end when they meet finally the scenes are in black and white?!?  instead of color... expressing excitement over their crave to see each other (black and white???).... The nonsensical use of color and than black and white is completely confusing to me and makes the directorial chooses weak.  It is to bad cause the video has a cool strong story, but this distraction is unwatchable for me... sorry... will promote the s#$@t out of it though... it's Madonna.

6 minutes ago, Shaun said:

The intro is beautiful and necessary. The release of the bird just as the guitar begins gives me goosebumps!

Yes, I know it and we Madonna fans love it.  But casual people, general public have no patience! ><

It was a mistake in Medellín, some people just want to listen to the song immediately.

Edited by madmex

3 minutes ago, madmex said:

Yes, I know it and we Madonna fans love it.  But casual people, general public have no patience! ><

It was a mistake in Medellín, some people just want to listen to the song immediately.

There is a Audio video for that if you want only to listening. 

All, this is not a drill:  I am in contact with M's management and director of video... if you see the video posted any ware,  please DM me the link ASAP, I promised to share with them the links so they can quickly take them down...

The video is not ready yet!!! we need to shut this leaks down in order for the director and M to finish final edits... Please help!!! I beg for your help!!!!

1 minute ago, Royal T said:

There is a Audio video for that if you want only to listening. 

Sorry but I'm not the problem.  The problem is low views when people don't want to see the video again.  =/

4 minutes ago, CalinB said:

All, this is not a drill:  I am in contact with M's management and director of video... if you see the video posted any ware,  please DM me the link ASAP, I promised to share with them the links so they can quickly take them down...

The video is not ready yet!!! we need to shut this leaks down in order for the director and M to finish final edits... Please help!!! I beg of you all!!!!

C'mon! the video is there in YT.   Is it too difficult to find it and take it down?

Edited by madmex

16 minutes ago, madmex said:

I can’t be concerned with what the general public might think. I’d drive myself insane.

4 minutes ago, Barbie said:

If the video wasn't ready why would the director upload it? Stupid. 

Yeah and if we dare post it, we get a warning to be banned as if we're just awful and we didn't even know. ☹️☹️