"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

2 minutes ago, Golechunkymonkey said:

dancing ? which dancing ? 

i am fed up with her not hiring a proper choreograph to find some real dancing for her videos... yet she has amazing choreographers for her tours but when was the last ltime she really danced in one of her videos ? 

she looks beautiful and her face almost looks like the "like a virgin" cover...

anyway, encore one lazy video - a non event. 

😞

In what universe are you posting the link again thinking that it's ok?

i missed it too ugh. it wasn't the fans fault this time though. how can they director leak it like that.? he's gonna get fired.

22 minutes ago, Nick said:

Some of the dancing didn't seem to go with the smooth beats of the song.

Why do I keep seeing this :lmao: the song is very mellow but the beat itself is very gritty and in your face. She looked fine. Swae was moving as well. 

Very cool video, got me Borderline vibes. I dunno if it's gonna be popular. It's a little simplistic.

Medellin was better, and more ambitious. I think Medellin is gonna go down as the bigger hit of the era.

I feel like Medellin is like 4 Minutes, and Crave is prolly gonna be like Give It 2 Me, in terms of impact. Unless we change that somehow.

2 minutes ago, eu4ria said:

Is this first leak of the new era? I love the video. Should be released on her channel today. Wonder what happened? 

Nope. I Rise leaked days before it official release. She needs to get the album out now before we have another Rebel Heart scenario. Eurovision on Saturday, album should have been released this Friday, not a new track.

Her beauty is stunning.  The color shots of just her facing the camera, I can't get over how beautiful she looks.  She looks so much different from one picture and video to the next but here I see the real, classic Madonna.  Really, really love this video. I can see myself watching it many times to catch every detail.

It needs official release immediately now that it's leaked.

1 minute ago, Bill said:

Her beauty is stunning.  The color shots of just her facing the camera, I can't get over how beautiful she looks.  She looks so much different from one picture and video to the next but here I see the real, classic Madonna.  Really, really love this video. I can see myself watching it many times to catch every detail.

It needs official release immediately now that it's leaked.

5E2EAAE7-2DF0-4117-A06E-21EA86ACC217.jpeg

3 minutes ago, JWAD said:

Nope. I Rise leaked days before it official release. She needs to get the album out now before we have another Rebel Heart scenario. Eurovision on Saturday, album should have been released this Friday, not a new track.

Crave leaked days early. I rise only leaked because of New Zealand am i right?

I caved in and watched it. Well, what can I say? It’s AMazing. She looks absolutely gorgeous ( damn even Swae Lee looks good on this ) and I love the contrast of her moves with the mellow and sad vibe of the song. The cinematography is beautiful. It’s one of her most beautiful videos. Stunning in every way.

18 minutes ago, imakicola said:

"I Rise" never leaked. It was released in New Zealand according to schedule and then illegally uploaded to platforms available worldwide

19 minutes ago, imakicola said:

Yep my bad, it was Crave that leaked days earlier, now the video...

1 hour ago, robster said:

It was posted on the director's vimeo account. It's very common for people in audio visual company's to upload it to vimeo and share a link, but then have it password protected. This was not password protected! DrownedMadonna did not LEAK the video, the link to vimeo was all over the internet well before they reported it. GET OFF DrownedMadonna's back! It's a tired argument at this point.... the link was shared by ALL Madonna fan websites...

I will not get off their back. Are you their lawyer or do you work for them? It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. There's a 10+ years history of that website posting fake 'exclusives' and, yes, encouraging fans to go after leaked material. Let's not rewrite history.

It s a beautiful video , I guess we are gonna have videos  for a long run this year ...a fan can dream , and jess she s getting so skinny 

32 minutes ago, JWAD said:

I Rise didn't leak. It was released first in New Zeland.

12 minutes ago, Msig said:

"I Rise" never leaked. It was released in New Zealand according to schedule and then illegally uploaded to platforms available worldwide

Yeah! I was just responding to the person who said “I rise leaked days early and was the first MX leak” when I really was just a time zone thing, and crave was the first leak.  And so I was wondering ... if maybe I rise leaked earlier and I just never knew 

Edited by imakicola