"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

11 hours ago, Ugly Hecty said:

A solo radio edit of Crave was also sent to AC/Hot AC radio stations as well that goes up to 2:32. Hopefully that leaks soon!

Wow I hate that they did this, the song did not need changed

2 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

Is that really the director's account ?

Of course it's not

Fucking DrownedMadonna can die 

It was posted on the director's vimeo account. It's very common for people in audio visual company's to upload it to vimeo and share a link, but then have it password protected. This was not password protected! DrownedMadonna did not LEAK the video, the link to vimeo was all over the internet well before they reported it. GET OFF DrownedMadonna's back! It's a tired argument at this point.... the link was shared by ALL Madonna fan websites...

I manage to watch the video before was taken down.

Madame X looks fabulous:sassy: in the video

It does remind me a bit of love don’t live here anymore video only a faster version 

M looks brilliant at the video. its a nice story and I love the style of it - but (for me) the cuts a too fast.

but at the end its a really nice Video ❤️

21 minutes ago, robster said:

It was posted on the director's vimeo account. It's very common for people in audio visual company's to upload it to vimeo and share a link, but then have it password protected. This was not password protected! DrownedMadonna did not LEAK the video, the link to vimeo was all over the internet well before they reported it. GET OFF DrownedMadonna's back! It's a tired argument at this point.... the link was shared by ALL Madonna fan websites...

Yeah, why do some posters here still pick on Drownedmadonna? It's been online for so many years helping with some info that we crave about Madonna from day to day. Of course it can't be right all the time, even Madonna's own website barely get it right. It only contains info where they will earn something off it. Anyways, i was lucky enough to have seen it earlier...  hope it gets officially released by Friday...

2 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Fuck DrownedMadonna. 

I'm sorry, but fuck you too in that case! I know they work very hard to offer what they can to fans. I really don't get the hatred, at all! They actually are and have been in touch with her team throughout the last couple of years, to try and prevent leaks etc, so please take a damn seat and take your anger elsewhere. Show some respect towards people who invest a LOT of free time and money into trying to provide fans with info etc!

33 minutes ago, robster said:

This! They didn't leak the video, it was the director. If I had a fansite I would have posted the link too as it was official. You can no longer see the video on their link anyway. It would be a different matter if they had leaked it themselves but they did not. People need to stop with all the hate and childish behaviour, it's toxic! 

2 minutes ago, robster said:

I'm sorry, but fuck you too in that case! I know they work very hard to offer what they can to fans. I really don't get the hatred, at all! They actually are and have been in touch with her team throughout the last couple of years, to try and prevent leaks etc, so please take a damn seat and take your anger elsewhere. Show some respect towards people who invest a LOT of free time and money into trying to provide fans with info etc!

:lmao:Loves it 

2 minutes ago, cardiganstarlet said:

Dumb question but is there an official release time for the video?!

Nothing official as yet. People are speculating Friday along with Future audio and Soltero on Maluma's new album 11:11

6 minutes ago, JWAD said:

This! They didn't leak the video, it was the director. If I had a fansite I would have posted the link too as it was official. You can no longer see the video on their link anyway. It would be a different matter if they had leaked it themselves but they did not. People need to stop with all the hate and childish behaviour, it's toxic! 

The director NEEDS approval of her team. No wonder it was taken down!

The director is gonna be in deep shit for this. 

Gonna hold out and wait for it to be officially released in her YouTube Channel. 

She does look STUNNING, I love her hair like that, getting M circa 1990 vibes. Much better than that damn centre parting!

9 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

The director NEEDS approval of her team. No wonder it was taken down!

Yeah I get that it was a mistake but you can't blame fansites posting a link to something that was deemed official from the actual director. I'm glad it's been taken down if it was meant to be released. The link is dead now, so it's a mute point now anyway. Put the blame on the director not the sites. 

30 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

Anyone know what street that building is on?

Don't know exactly,  but it looked like she filmed somewhere on the lower east side. I could tell by all the co op buildings.