"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

7 minutes ago, runa said:

ooooooooooh I missed it ! Can't wait for the official download !
When is it supposed to happen? 

Nothing has been confirmed yet. The video is finished and ready for viewing so I'm guessing within the next few days. Hopefully today. 

1 minute ago, Nick said:

Oh crap wish I watched it, but it's good it was removed immediately. 

no, it's still on youtube. 

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

Aww I’m so annoyed I can’t see it! Ok I guess now I can say it out loud. Though I may not know everything, I can just say, I was there on set for this video. 

ANYONE save it! I wanna see!!! 

Damn I missed out on watching it while it was available 💔

But how awesome is it that you were there!!!!?!! Very happy for you. Wish you can elaborate a bit more on the experience soon.

I think it's beautiful  I love the slow motion effects with Madonna, Swea, and all the doves. I loved her dancing. In parts it reminds me of the Nothing Really Matters video(which is one of my faves). Anyway just beautiful. 

23 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Are we allowed to post a video link again? I hope so. I just found this at you tube. 

I think it's beautiful  I love the slow motion effects with Madonna, Swea, and all the doves. I loved her dancing. In parts it reminds me of the Nothing Really Matters video(which is one of my faves). Anyway just beautiful. 

They (who uploaded it on Youtube) should really remove the videos. Someone said it's not the final version, but I'm not so sure if that's true.

4 minutes ago, qaz said:

How can it be leaked by the director of the video himself? 

Is that really the director's account ?

Of course it's not

Fucking DrownedMadonna can die