"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

Aww I’m so annoyed I can’t see it! Ok I guess now I can say it out loud. Though I may not know everything, I can just say, I was there on set for this video. 

ANYONE save it! I wanna see!!! 

13 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Aww I’m so annoyed I can’t see it! Ok I guess now I can say it out loud. Though I may not know everything, I can just say, I was there on set for this video. 

So happy for you! ❤️

Damn I had the video open in a tab earlier and I was watching it like an hour ago now the video is on private :chuckle: but yeah, hopefully they upload it officially ASAP. A stunning vid.

54 minutes ago, freddykrueger86 said:

In LOVE with her look. @Mensch was so right! 

Hope this version is close to the final edit. 

Well I can’t always be right about second hand information but this, I was standing there as it was happening. So yeah! 

2 minutes ago, side_streets said:

It hasn't been seen by a lot of people. 

still

With all the leaks she's suffered over the years you would expect her closest collaborators to be a bit more careful....

2 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

still

With all the leaks she's suffered over the years you would expect her closest collaborators to be a bit more careful....

It's true. Maybe he was too excited. 😂 I like the video though. The storyline is sweet and Bedtime Stories easter egg is really cool. 

9 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Well I can’t always be right about second hand information but this, I was standing there as it was happening. So yeah! 

So lucky!! I’m really chuffed for you!

Are you able to say in a vague way how you were involved? Ie an assistant to something?

And did you get to see her up close or say hello?!!

Just now, cardiganstarlet said:

So lucky!! I’m really chuffed for you!

Are you able to say in a vague way how you were involved? Ie an assistant to something?

And did you get to see her up close or say hello?!!

I won’t say anything just in case. Wish I could. But It was surreal 

29 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Wow you're so lucky! 

And there's rooftop scenes!!!!!

I love UrbanDonna, those outdoor shots are giving me life

I wish we could see more of her walking around the streets (a la Secret) but I guess that wouldn't have been possible to shoot due to budget/time constraints?

Just now, luluthecat said:

As much as I want to see the video. It’s a bit mean of fansites like DrownedMadonna to post a leaked video up on their socials.

I think they thought it was fine as it was the directors Vimeo. Obviously M caught wind of it 😂😂

10 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Wow you're so lucky! 

And there's rooftop scenes!!!!!

Yeah it was beautiful up there and everyone was so sweet and casual. 

50 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Wow! :clap: Lucky you!

Didn’t get to see it, but I’ll wait.

22 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

As much as I want to see the video. It’s a bit mean of fansites like DrownedMadonna to post a leaked video up on their socials.

Because they're fucking arseholes. I've said it before and I'll say it again. They actively encouraged fans during the Rebel Heart leak era. They'll do anything to drive traffic to their shitty little website that no one cares about except 38 internet gays.

7 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

Because they're fucking arseholes. I've said it before and I'll say it again. They actively encouraged fans during the Rebel Heart leak era. They'll do anything to drive traffic to their shitty little website that no one cares about except 38 internet gays.

After the Rebel Heart era I decided not to access Drowned Madonna anymore. Terrible website and terrible so-called Madonna fans.