"Crave" thread. Official video out TODAY!

The audio "Crave" has passed the 1 million mark on YouTube, in less than 1 week. And I saw quite a number of unofficial videos uploaded by non-fans as well. People do pay attention to this song, they are aware of it. 

And the live "Medellín", now with 8.7 million views, is STILL being watched by thousands for like every 10 minutes or whatever. 

(But of course some fans who are so proud of their FUCKING PRECIOUS OPINIONS THAT WE HAVE TO RESPECT have the audacity to say "she's not that popular anymore". 🤮

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

LMFAO ok I'm seriously in a mood with M fans. It's nonending. NOW ALL THE EUROVISION NOT HAPPENING POSTS ARE POPPING UP EVERWHERE AND THE COMMENTS ARE ALL DEPRESSION AND PANIC. smdh i'm just over it.

3 minutes ago, runa said:

I think he meant the song is too short... 

Yes. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

LMFAO ok I'm seriously in a mood with M fans. It's nonending. NOW ALL THE EUROVISION NOT HAPPENING POSTS ARE POPPING UP EVERWHERE AND THE COMMENTS ARE ALL DEPRESSION AND PANIC. smdh i'm just over it.

yes, so depressing - CLICK BAIT !! 

Hope everyone get's some rest in the next couple of days... we will have a extremly bussy end of week! Crave video will drop (I think Wedensday), than Future, and than Eurovision. All three with videos that will need our positive coments and quick responses to trols (so prowd of how we are quickly respoing to bad comments! for the last three videos 💖). So everyone better be in best form (relaxed eyes) to watch videos, make COMMENTS,  and  spend time  LIKEing comments... .

1 minute ago, CalinB said:

Hope everyone get's some rest in the next couple of days... we will have a extremly bussy end of week! Crave video will drop (I think Wedensday), than Future, and than Eurovision. All three with videos that will need our positive coments and quick responses to trols (so prowd of how we are quickly respoing to bad comments! for the last three videos 💖). So everyone better be in best form (relaxed eyes) to watch videos, make COMMENTS,  and  spend time  LIKEing comments... .

You forgot Soltera. 😀

1 minute ago, CalinB said:

Hope everyone get's some rest in the next couple of days... we will have a extremly bussy end of week! Crave video will drop (I think Wedensday), than Future, and than Eurovision. All three with videos that will need our positive coments and quick responses to trols (so prowd of how we are quickly respoing to bad comments! for the last three videos 💖). So everyone better be in best form (relaxed eyes) to watch videos, make COMMENTS,  and  stend time  LIKEing comments... .

and let the negativity aside ,it's a fabulous era this far don't ruin it with whinning

6 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

You forgot Soltera😀

oh, that's right! OMG... we will be in heaven!!!!! So much new M A D A M E ❌! 💕

14 minutes ago, CalinB said:

oh, that's right! OMG... we will be in heaven!!!!! So much new M A D A M E ❌! 💕

😊

Crave reminds of Sia a little. I don't know what's gonna take to make this a hit.

It's more commercial than Medellin for sure, but it's not carrying the hype of a first single.

The hit potential is there, but it's difficult. At least Medellin was popular in a lot of Latin countries. That will push the album in those places, and Madonna is gonna get the money for those sales. Which I guess is all that matters really. Still, I'd love a US hit. No sure why at this point, but I kinda do.

39 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

Crave reminds of Sia a little. I don't know what's gonna take to make this a hit.

It's more commercial than Medellin for sure, but it's not carrying the hype of a first single.

The hit potential is there, but it's difficult. At least Medellin was popular in a lot of Latin countries. That will push the album in those places, and Madonna is gonna get the money for those sales. Which I guess is all that matters really. Still, I'd love a US hit. No sure why at this point, but I kinda do.

Why? Because you are Targaryen. 😂

It seems like the video is coming soon or I don’t know why she’s too hyped for the song in her Instagram posting the same photos every 3 hours.

She needs a radio deal/tour and performances of the song because the video will keep it alive for one week and that’s it.

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

Seems like they don’t know what to do after Medellín? They’ll probably do it after the video drops.

I think Medellin is still the primary push until this video is out to formally 'launch' Crave as a single. 

4 minutes ago, iasonas said:

No photo description available.

So it got played 5 times in the whole country this week? Not a good sign considering most of these were only once and likely a “this is the new Madonna” play which isn’t a request play 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

I do think there's a wider strategy in place here!

She recorded a video for Crave, which I think she will release following the press release for Eurovision tomorrow. Then Future comes out on Friday, which is meant to be a buzz single.

Then, there's a 3 weeks gap between Future and the release of Dark Ballet. I'm sure she has plans for that period, just not sure what it is.

This era has been absolutely brilliant so far, and I can't wait to discover everything she has in store for us.

57 minutes ago, madmex said:

IMO she should cancel CRAVE and release as second single the song she's going to perform in Eurovision.

We will always appreciate your "but she looks gorgeous, I'm not complaining" bit! Keep giving the OPINIONS babe. 

Great song but I think people are getting a bit confused as to which of the songs is actually a single and which is just a promo track?

2 hours ago, madmex said:

IMO she should cancel CRAVE and release as second single the song she's going to perform in Eurovision.

Why don't you call her? I mean you could save her little career.. she's just starting and she can make mistakes. 😋