Madame X promo radio interviews thread

1 hour ago, Andra said:

"Do you still feel like a virgin?"

:electropop:

I wonder how she sometimes makes it through these idiotic questions without blowing up on someone.

yea I wish she would call them out on how dumb these questions are, but then everybody would jump on her and call her a bitch so she's probably biting her tongue

• 2 weeks later...

I quite like the Jo Whiley interview for BBC Radio 2, agree with what Jo said about 15 minutes not being enough time to have a decent conversation with M.  

Not really been impressed with many of the radio interviews before the one with Jo, but I guess if radio stations only have like 10 mins or so, they are all bound to ask the same questions, however wish Jo Whiley had more time with, liked her asking about songs Madonna likes to dance to, remind her of childhood etc. can't remember another interviewer asking those type of questions, but maybe they are.

Granted, written press is not the same as radio. But U can get a lot in 10 minutes, even at a round table.

Jo Whiley is obviously past her prime. I don't think she asked one relevant question.

The best thing about it was Dark Ballet getting an actual radio spin.

https://www.rtl.fr/culture/musique/madonna-sur-rtl-evoque-le-bataclan-et-appelle-a-faire-interdire-les-armes-a-feu-7797844900

et la France! This is actually a great interview, but the French love a good dub job. The hosts all seem to have great respect for her. Nice to see considering how unengaged the American media has seemed. 

I watched the Harry Smith interview in awe on how much she's looking like Dita this era.

20 hours ago, Herfaceremains said:

https://www.rtl.fr/culture/musique/madonna-sur-rtl-evoque-le-bataclan-et-appelle-a-faire-interdire-les-armes-a-feu-7797844900

et la France! This is actually a great interview, but the French love a good dub job. The hosts all seem to have great respect for her. Nice to see considering how unengaged the American media has seemed. 

Now this is how u do a broadcast of a radio interview. Very good interview, dubbing aside. Take note boring Jo Whiley.

9 hours ago, acko said:

Now this is how u do a broadcast of a radio interview. Very good interview, dubbing aside. Take note boring Jo Whiley.

shame on me for not understanding a lot of this French interview yet going to school in BXL for so many years, but could u translate the important bits?