Madame X promo radio interviews thread

• 2 weeks later...

I need more interviews. Hoping she stops by Howard Stern, I loved that interview.

9 hours ago, Mario Lopez said:

3 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

A lot better than the Mario Lopez interview 2 weeks ago! Lol no offense to you @Mario Lopez:chuckle:

47 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

thank you

"it is I, Madame X" lol she's funny.

it doesn't work for non-US people, so you'll need tor browser or another proxy

not into the interviewers and their stupid questions and mentioning a random singer or game of thrones

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

thank you

"it is I, Madame X" lol she's funny.

it doesn't work for non-US people, so you'll need tor browser or another proxy

not into the interviewers and their stupid questions and mentioning a random singer or game of thrones

Right? And they only played bits of 4 songs from the 80s ONLY before she cane on

Like her career ended in 1989 or something.  What about the dozens of hits she had since 1990?

And NO mention of her new singles..

35 minutes ago, Ven Conmigo said:

If your browser can’t play the video

Thanks for posting! “It is I, Madame X” is definitely worth the listen in itself... 

That said, these radio DJs are about as palatable as salmonella-infested raw chicken. How do they get jobs with voices like that?! Truly amateurish. 

39 minutes ago, Herfaceremains said:

Thanks for posting! “It is I, Madame X” is definitely worth the listen in itself... 

That said, these radio DJs are about as palatable as salmonella-infested raw chicken. How do they get jobs with voices like that?! Truly amateurish. 

OMG, you are so right. They sound so basic and clueless. And that was the best question Lizzo could come up with? :rolleyes:

32 minutes ago, Priceless said:

OMG, you are so right. They sound so basic and clueless. And that was the best question Lizzo could come up with? :rolleyes:

Awful indeed. That’s the typical audience of “What’s your favorite M song” - Like a Virgin. 

Clueless and kinda disrespectful.