Rate: Crave

Rate: Crave  

320 members have voted

1. 1. Rate: Crave

It's actually quite a sweet and hypnotic song.🔥🔥🔥  The lyrics and song 🎶🎶🎶 are addictive. It's stuck in my head... MADONNA & Swae Lee voices together are🔥🔥🔥 AF‼

This song really resonates with me. I love the melody and Swae Lee's parts don't bother me as much as I thought they would. ❤️❤️❤️

31 minutes ago, CalinB said:

It's actually quite a sweet and hypnotic song.🔥🔥🔥  The lyrics and song 🎶🎶🎶 are addictive. It's stuck in my head... MADONNA & Swae Lee voices together are🔥🔥🔥 AF‼

Yeah I agree. The lyrics are incredibly sweet and I think she sounds amazing. I really like sound of the music too. Especially the guitar at the beginning.

She has yet to disappoint me with any of the tracks released so far. I would probably say I Rise is the weakest of the three though. 

10/10

I like it a lot. I'd give it 8 out of 10.

It's got a great hook and I love the verses. My biggest criticism, if any, is the length. I wish it was pushed out to about 4 1/2 minutes or so. It's an average length for a pop song though, at 3 min, 21 seconds.  I just wish she repeated the chorus 2 or 3 more times towards the end of the song...:)

It sounds a bit like songs from the Bedtime Stories and Music era. Bedtime Stories examples would be Survival or Sanctuary (sort of hypnotic like that...). From Music, it sounds similar in mood to What It Feels Like For A Girl and Gone (the emotional tone)...From American Life, Intervention has the emotional tone a bit similar to this one...although Intervention is one of my favorite album tracks for any Madonna song, so Crave will have to grow on me more.

Another song it seems similar to is Joan of Arc from Rebel Heart, the way it flows so tightly. 

Excellent, a delicate and moving ballad that reminds me of American Life era. The guitar, the rythm and their voices create an intimate atmosphere. Her bridge and Swae Lee's part are beautiful. 

Super strong melody, tender and interesting vocal delivery from Madonna, great guest vocals and very on-trend tempo. 

Definitely better than I Rise, as good as or better than Medellìn in my opinion.

Question for all that are in Countries where Friday is already up on you.  Is the song only available on Spotify or also on YouTube?  If on YouTube as well, please add your beautiful comments made here to it. 🙂 Still 7 hours to go here in US.  

it's so smooth, so low key, so unpretentious. their voices go well together and I love the rawness about it. I wouldn't be surprised if she sang it in just 1 take. Madonna 's voice sounds so delicate near the middle/end when she sings slowly. it's so good

58 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Question for all that are in Countries where Friday is already up on you.  Is the song only available on Spotify or also on YouTube?  If on YouTube as well, please add your beautiful comments made here to it. 🙂 Still 7 hours to go here in US.  

It's not available on You Tube yet. I think it will be uploaded with the U.S.

Listening for the second time (it has just been released here in Germany).....I still don't know what I think...I will listen to it some more times and will have an opinion tomorrow...

5 minutes ago, rekha said:

It's not available on You Tube yet. I think it will be uploaded with the U.S.

🙏 so on Spotify, iTunes/Apple Music and Deezer. Cool. 

Less than 6 hours to go until US get's it!  I am soooo ready with my YouTube comments! 🙂

2 minutes ago, CalinB said:

🙏 so on Spotify, iTunes/Apple Music and Deezer. Cool. 

Less than 6 hours to go until US get's it!  I am soooo ready with my YouTube comments! 🙂

You are an amazing and dedicated fan @CalinB Thank you for all your work with the youtube comments and getting positive vibes out there. 😘

I'm officially obsessed with this one, and can't stop listening to it! It's an amazing tune... So fresh, chill and smooth!

I am in love with all the creative and musical diversity of Madame X so far. This album will be truly a journey.