"Crave" thread

32 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

the Crave video looks incredible tbh..

Have you seen the video? I thought they are still editing the final cut.

4 minutes ago, Humberto77rj said:

I know Madonna usually takes a theme or sound or concept and makes it her own.

But, as for now, no Portuguese/brazilian/cape verdian influences so far. 

I know you'll say "the album is not even out, yet".

But take ROL: since the beginning, Frozen is a mix of pop, eletronic and marrokean music with elements of indian music.

Anyway...i LOVE crave.

Yes, true, but there's no rule that ever says this time around (any post-1998 album, actually) it has to be the same as Ray of Light. Madame X is said to be very eclectic and "all over the place" (which ROL isn't, at least to me) so the whole sound of it could not possibly be captured by three songs people have heard so far. And "Future" that is going to be released next week is a dancehall song, which is yet another track that shows no signs of Lusophone influences. 

2 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Yes, true, but there's no rule that ever says this time around (any post-1998 album, actually) it has to be the same as Ray of Light. Madame X is said to be very eclectic and "all over the place" (which ROL isn't, at least to me) so the whole sound of it could not possibly be captured by three songs people have heard so far. And "Future" that is going to be released next week is a dancehall song, which is yet another track that shows no signs of Lusophone influences. 

I know. That's why I mentioned that it's still early to really understand the album's flow.

Still very excited about it, though. And Crave is just fabulous.

7 hours ago, elijah said:

She looked stunning in the rehearsals. I wished she would’ve gone for that hair AND dress. She also didn’t have much make up and looked stunning. The final dress and make up and hair was also great, but she looks even better with less make up, pulled up hair and a simpler dress.

+1 I really enjoyed the performance, but I agree the rehearsals w her hair pulled tight I liked even more. The Crave looks so far I am really digging. When does the full video drop?