"Crave" thread

If you listen carefully, Lola said No pants with that one.. She did no say No to the jacket. Madonna did have no pants on with that jacket so she listened to Lola. 

4 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

What did I miss? Where and when did Lola say anything?

Some Mother's Day vids that Madonna has posted in Instagram. Nowadays is so difficult to keep up! 

6 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

What did I miss? Where and when did Lola say anything?

2 hours ago, Shaun said:

Anyone else obsessed with her hair pulled back?! Mixed with the eye patch and hoop earrings...STUNNER.

ME! I secretly wished she wore her hair in the Billboard performance like in her rehearsals... like the Candy Shop hair in the RHT tour... much love for that

5 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

ME! I secretly wished she wore her hair in the Billboard performance like in her rehearsals... like the Candy Shop hair in the RHT tour... much love for that

She looked stunning in the rehearsals. I wished she would’ve gone for that hair AND dress. She also didn’t have much make up and looked stunning. The final dress and make up and hair was also great, but she looks even better with less make up, pulled up hair and a simpler dress.

11 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

I really like the crave hairstyle hope she uses it during appearances 

yes, it's really fresh and makes her looks 100 years younger. Really sexy

7 minutes ago, elijah said:

She looked stunning in the rehearsals. I wished she would’ve gone for that hair AND dress. She also didn’t have much make up and looked stunning. The final dress and make up and hair was also great, but she looks even better with less make up, pulled up hair and a simpler dress.

she looks great in rehearsals, the hair, clothes… sporty, edgy looks, fresh, and full of energy... wish she would just appear as such on some live performance... to me, It makes her more relatable to the masses.

18 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

agree, she looks cooler and younger with more effortless styled hair, not too coifed- I did not like the GLAAD hair- way too matronly, but I get that it was about her message and not her looks that night.

Just now, Genevieve Vavance said:

they did amazing work on her eyebrows! 😭

they are literally perfection right now

vogue video teas

People who feature with madonna have no idea what they get from her fans. Poor swae lees YouTube is just fill of YASSSSS MOTHER QUEEN OF POP MADAME XXXXXXXX

love it 

8 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

This part:

“You know I just can't change, this is how I'm maaade...I'm not afraid, take me to that plaace.”

The way she sings made and place. :dramatic:

Exactly my favourite part. Her unique emotional voice ♥️

3 hours ago, Kilt said:

She wears both jackets in the video

Yeah I just meant I’m glad she still wore it because I love it on her.

1 hour ago, FreeMySoul said:

I agree.  When it’s too tight to her head or looks stiff, it’s not as flattering.

15 minutes ago, Bill said:

Yeah I just meant I’m glad she still wore it because I love it on her.

Man your gif is just so iconic and...hot. Now i wonna see the two of them fucking really badly!! hahahaha.

I know a lot of people are already complaining about the video but i like what i have seen so far. It seams simple but beautifully shot and i like that it does not feel like a 'beauty shots' simile for instance to give it to me...a stellar song with a reductive video.

I am in love with this song. There are so many hooks and rhythms layered on top of one another, it's an amazing arrangement. I love the simplicity of the guitar with her vocals and the way that the trap drums start to creep into the mix, it's brilliant. And when the hi hat starts zipping around like a cricket, I think it's thrilling and just really well done. Once again, she's taken something that's familiar and really put her own stamp on it. And the vocals are effortlessly cool and stylish, I love that her voice has a sense of longing and how she sounds world-weary and vulnerable. Fantastic!

I know Madonna usually takes a theme or sound or concept and makes it her own.

But, as for now, no Portuguese/brazilian/cape verdian influences so far. 

I know you'll say "the album is not even out, yet".

But take ROL: since the beginning, Frozen is a mix of pop, eletronic and marrokean music with elements of indian music.

Anyway...i LOVE crave.