"Crave" thread

2 hours ago, Nightshade said:

I don't know why anyone is complaining. I understand if the tunes aren't your game (to each their own), but she is working her ass off at 60 to bring us new music (which IMO remains high quality, if different from her 80s and 90s pop) and some stunning videos. Would you rather be the Michael Jackson or Whitney Houston fans? Their musical vessels have run dry. Our tree is still producing magnificent fruit - and I pray she continues well into her 90s.

Never give up, M. You are the last unicorn.

Well said. We have to enjoy every minute. I'm so very thankful her Fire to make music and art just keeps burning. 

2 hours ago, Nightshade said:

I don't know why anyone is complaining. I understand if the tunes aren't your game (to each their own), but she is working her ass off at 60 to bring us new music (which IMO remains high quality, if different from her 80s and 90s pop) and some stunning videos. Would you rather be the Michael Jackson or Whitney Houston fans? Their musical vessels have run dry. Our tree is still producing magnificent fruit - and I pray she continues well into her 90s.

She truly is and unlike the those other icons she's not self destructive . She's creative . Making new music ( yes / no depending on one's taste which is FINE .) 

and expanding her art and brand . I don't want to bitch and moan and the wait for the next album to drop when she is close other 70s ! 

And I'm loving  EVERYTHING she's serving for  this era so far . 

4 hours ago, Selena said:

Yep, and Blondie released one of they best album in my opinion in 2017 Pollinator and Debbie Harry was then 71 years old! 

Does it take you a long time ! Great album

This song ( with or without the video ) is still amazing  . A perfect chill out sundowner . I took my bike and rode along the river in Bangkok this afternoon listening to it

through my eye phones . Now am going to watch the sunset with CRAVE !

9 minutes ago, Butter9 said:

This song ( with or without the video ) is still amazing  . A perfect chill out sundowner . I took my bike and rode along the river in Bangkok this afternoon listening to it

through my eye phones . Now am going to watch the sunset with CRAVE !

And dance baby!

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

And dance baby!

giphy.gif

Oh Thanks ! 🙏

This song keeps getting better and better. I have to repeat myself, THE BRIDGE. The way she sings, I can't.

This is shaping up to be her best album in YEARS (and i absolutely adored the last ones). 

On the first listen i didn't know what to think of these 3 songs....but now, my god. I just love them. I don't know, I'm getting MUSIC vibes (not saying it is the same sound of course, i'm talking about the diversity of these songs, their freshness, also the vocals remind me of that album). :inlove:

5 hours ago, Nightshade said:

❤️

Crave is every bit as good as Ghosttown, if not better. This song has all the ingredients of a hit. Fingers crossed. 

12 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Can we stop jumping down the throats of Madonna fans who are not trolls or constant whingers who are expressing an opinion about a song.   Reading these threads are depressing for a different reason - because anyone who makes a negative comment is quoted time and time again and it changes the mood and essence of the thread.  Then talks of how horrible ex Madonna fans are on that cesspool called social media.  Those people ( ex fans on social media ) are not even worth talking about and they are called out on social media too.  I actually think Madonna fans are coming together this era.  The majority of the opinions expressed on this forum are positive - extremely positive.  Madonnanation is loving this era !    If negative views are highlighted again and again,  it makes everything seem worse and creates a false impression of constant negatively.  We have lived through that before and honestly,  it is not really here at the moment at all.   

Anyway,  it is absolutely wonderful to have Madonna back featured so heavily and hearing new music, seeing videos and interviews.  Love every Madonna era - gives me life - she gives me life. 

madonna-clapping.gif

Well said, thank you @Jazzy Jan

22 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

madonna-clapping.gif

Well said, thank you @Jazzy Jan

Agreed. Good on you Jazzy! 

I don’t love Medellín but I love Madonna and am lapping up every second of this era.

50 minutes ago, bcx said:

Crave is every bit as good as Ghosttown, if not better. This song has all the ingredients of a hit. Fingers crossed. 

Errr...I thought Ghosttown was shit ( Just saying)  but I love Crave. It's a different league. 

I m obsessed with the song as much as I was obsessed with RH (Aviccii) demo when it leaked (as far as I remember). Then and now, I think both songs should be hits. Replay value!!!

6 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I cannot wait for the video. Life does not mean anything without Madonna. 

Based on what we’ve seen so far, the video will be smoking hot. 

7 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

I think he may be referring to 24 Karat Gold as she would've been around 66 when it was released. It is a great record!  Both that and In Your Dreams were released in her 60's though and many consider them among her best. Stevie and Debbie (Blondie) are perfect examples of artists staying vital well into their 60's and 70's. Not to diminish either of those legends but I definitely feel Madonna is a bit more adventurous creatively at this stage of her career. While still producing great music, Stevie and Blondie still rely a great deal on nostalgia whereas Madonna, while perhaps embracing her past more than she used to, still is pretty much a "no looking back" kinda gal artistically. 

I don't think so since 24 Karat Gold is a song of old demos...I mean it was decent and I loved In Your Dreams as well and In Your Dreams but hardly among their best works...actually In Your Dreams fall flat outside of 3-4 songs. But I love Stevie, so no hate here.

14 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Can we stop jumping down the throats of Madonna fans who are not trolls or constant whingers who are expressing an opinion about a song.   Reading these threads are depressing for a different reason - because anyone who makes a negative comment is quoted time and time again and it changes the mood and essence of the thread.  Then talks of how horrible ex Madonna fans are on that cesspool called social media.  Those people ( ex fans on social media ) are not even worth talking about and they are called out on social media too.  I actually think Madonna fans are coming together this era.  The majority of the opinions expressed on this forum are positive - extremely positive.  Madonnanation is loving this era !    If negative views are highlighted again and again,  it makes everything seem worse and creates a false impression of constant negatively.  We have lived through that before and honestly,  it is not really here at the moment at all.   

Anyway,  it is absolutely wonderful to have Madonna back featured so heavily and hearing new music, seeing videos and interviews.  Love every Madonna era - gives me life - she gives me life. 

Agree with this. Surely most of us remember the trolls, the cliques, the troublemakers, the"fans since '83" but..." A lot goes on behind the scenes to make sure this is decent place to visit and for the most part it is now drama and cunt free. Which absolutely does not mean that people can't express their opinions or critiques. Shut down discussion and we may as well shut down the forum. Madonna is a vital and current force, so thank God we are not yet just a place for nothing but eulogising and/or justifying our love.

9 minutes ago, gemini1313 said:

I rise and medellin are awesome but  I'm just not feeling crave at all. 

🤔😚

You don't ?? I'm surprised about it, give it another try babe because this is pure gem 😊

31 minutes ago, Kim said:

Agree with this. Surely most of us remember the trolls, the cliques, the troublemakers, the"fans since '83" but..." A lot goes on behind the scenes to make sure this is decent place to visit and for the most part it is now drama and cunt free. Which absolutely does not mean that people can't express their opinions or critiques. Shut down discussion and we may as well shut down the forum. Madonna is a vital and current force, so thank God we are not yet just a place for nothing but eulogising and/or justifying our love.

❤️💋😍

2 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Hope we get the outdoor shots! 

736FEA7C-5A8D-4D6E-A22E-BEEA6ABDE4D0.jpeg

What a great shot! Hope they won't overbleach her for the whole video. She looks great. The skin!!! And she is 60???

4 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

I luv Mambo X.  It is wonderful that she is raising six more phenomenal human beings.  M's greatest art.  Xoxo 

Edited by sul8323

1 hour ago, gemini1313 said:

Trust me I've tried. It's just not for me. But excited about all the rest.  Cant wait for MX to drop 

Don't worry. I assume you want a dance song from Madame X. I'm pretty sure we're gonna get it, since the songs we got are completely different. It's probably a diverse album.

Crave is the best one so far for me. I loved it the instant I heard it. I hope Madonna's team really give it a push. Maybe the money they're saving on the video, they could use to push this song. Payolla or whatever, I wouldn't mind to be honest.

5 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Anyone else obsessed with her hair pulled back?! Mixed with the eye patch and hoop earrings...STUNNER.