"Crave" thread

27 minutes ago, elijah said:

But where is all the great outdoorsy footage she was shooting for 4 months? What would it be used for if not for promoting her music??? Will it be used only for the tour??? If thats the case, well...

All the amazing landscape they been shooting in Portugal, home it makes its way in to some videos at some point. 

52 minutes ago, elijah said:

Sorry, but the video looks CHEAP. I agree with Robster: she has been shooting so much last like 4 months: the church in Portugal, the monastery, the beach scenes... What for and why would the video look so uneventful yet again??? And now we will get her in a garage, bleached without recognition in another video with no replay value? Too bad, cause the song is great and it could have been a success, but it NEEDED to be uplifted by a great video. I guess we are getting another Celebration like video. Is Jonas the fucking director again? I swear she has killed her video career. How was she able to shot 4-5 high budget and interesting videos for Bedtime Story and ROL? And where is the outdoorsy footage for the video or the trans video???? I think smth drastically changed here and its so bad that the best song sofar would not even be given a chance.

P.S. I hope I m surprised and the video has storyline and is interesting BUT it doesn't seem like it. And she DOESNT need this cheap bleaching. She looks great. 

But Elijah, not only we haven't seen the video yet, but his single comes only a couple of weeks after Medellin and all shows that we will have another single next month. This is a new strategy. 

34 minutes ago, elijah said:

All you do is monitoring others like a kindergarten teacher. Enjoy your life. Plus its your definition of dumb, not a fact.

Reading the last few comments, I’m not the only one who thinks what you wrote is DUMB. 

And THAT is a FACT.

now, let’s move on. No need to fight, you know exactly what I think of people like you.

Just now, M_Sinner said:

They want to push Crave on the radio, it's obvious it wasn't planned initally, ok it seems a lil bit away from the image of this era, but she's def releasing Batuka video and the video with drag queens, so we need to be patient, it's a second single, we're def getting more than 3 singles this year and that's amazing

She tagged nuno xico, so he directed it or he did the editing

Nuno Xico is the director, he personally confirmed... he is editing the video at the moment.

17 minutes ago, elijah said:

But I wonder when will she release the beach video, the trans video? After the album? Will there be 5-6 videos like old times (I wish)? Or will it be a video album? I obviously overreacted cause I really love Crave and I want it to be a success.

I am sure that everything is going according to planning and we will have all the goods.

:lmao: @ people convincing themselves plans changed because they don’t like (or can’t comprehend) Madonna’s shooting schedule. Never change, MNation.

1 minute ago, runa said:

Reading the last few comments, I’m not the only one who thinks what you wrote is DUMB. 

And THAT is a FACT.

now, let’s move on. No need to fight, you know exactly what I think of people like you.

But there is no need for your constant monitoring here. There are moderators here. They will eventually send the posters emails if there is smth wrong with their posts. Its irritating.

1 minute ago, Shaun said:

:lmao: @ people convincing themselves plans changed because they don’t like (or can’t comprehend) Madonna’s shooting schedule. Never change, MNation.

Stop monitoring people, :lmao:

Yeah, I still can't comprehend how people think this is a change of planning when Crave was planned since the early beginning and we knew exactly the names of the songs she was going to release. We even knew that they decided to go for Medellin instead of Crave because it presented Madame X better into the story. 

Just now, Shaun said:

Even Give It 2 Me looks rushed but it was shot two months before the premiere and the article about releasing Crave as a single was published a week ago

Just now, karbatal said:

I can picture Madonna now reading this and calling those editing the video and telling "insert those African drummers and a bit of the beach scene in the middle!" :lol:

OMG, that would be great.:rotfl:

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

I can picture Madonna now reading this and calling those editing the video and telling "insert those African drummers and a bit of the beach scene in the middle!" :lol:

Don't forget Dino D'Santiago and Vogue Italia video clips 🤣

Just now, elijah said:

OMG, that would be great.:rotfl:

I think that you're so in love with Portugal that you're eager to listen to some Portuguese influenced music and videos. The same that others are so eager for a "disco stomper" that were surprised with a ballad. The thing is that Madame X is going to give us so many goods that we're like a bird waiting to be feed!!!! :lol:

Image result for little birds feeding gif

3 hours ago, Royal T said:

Don't be mad at me this is Just a question, but why she's wearing eyepatch? What's the point? It was cool for Medelline video but now she's going to wear it in every music video and public appearance? Maybe I don't know something,  all this meaning behind this?

Wait for the explanation.

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

I think that you're so in love with Portugal that you're eager to listen to some Portuguese influenced music and videos. The same that others are so eager for a "disco stomper" that were surprised with a ballad. The thing is that Madame X is going to give us so many goods that we're like a bird waiting to be feed!!!! :lol:

Image result for little birds feeding gif

OMG, I m really interested in the Portugease influenced bangers! Last night I was listening to Dino Di Santiago and he is so great! Hopefully she will have Spanish influenced songs too as you know I love the whole Iberian peninsula!

25 minutes ago, Mr Ciccone said:

Another radio interview: Ellen K Morning Show KOST 103.5

https://kost1035.iheart.com/featured/ellen-k/content/2019-05-10-madonnas-new-music-what-she-wants-for-mothers-day/

But sadly it won't play for me!  :sadface:

yeah I cannot get it to work..

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-ellen-k-morning-sho-28337618/episode/mama-madonnas-new-music-what-31614585/

I really hope Crave starts taking off on radio this coming week!  Or at least right after the video premiere. It deserves to be heard, she deserves it.

Edited by Frozenpower

2 hours ago, Mensch said:

I really hope there's rooftop shots in color cause she looked glorious. Also I feel like they have just been non-stop editing since Monday and having everything fall in place for Tuesday's shoot and same for Wednesday...but hot damn, they moved fast! Anyway def simple... 

She looks amazing… I really hope the video is in color and there is a rooftop shot or a crowd dance shot... it would be to simple if there are no others in the video.

2 hours ago, Marcelox said:

Why people have to think too literaly?  I think it was pretty clear the concept of Madame X..  She's a cha cha cha instructor, a mother, a hore, a singer.. She could be anyone of them..  For some reason they decided to give her an "X" and the eyepatch for the look of Madame X 🙄 

That's why you will see it in Medellin on the cha cha cha instructor, on the bride, in the roof of NY in Crave, and probably in the others videos.. 

Because Madame X is every one of them..  Is a simbol!!  

Exactly.. a fil rouge.. 😉

8 minutes ago, CalinB said:

She looks amazing… I really hope the video is in color and there is a rooftop shot or a crowd dance shot... it would be to simple if there are no others in the video.

there are no dance shots...it would be a disservice if shots of her are only in black and white.

she's flawless!!!

I hope the videos are not linked, it would not make sense and it would be too forced, there is not the same homogeneity as for hung up / sorry

Edited by Hobbit

2 hours ago, robster said:

It feels so random and last minute. With everything she's been shooting over the last couple of months for this album. I really don't get why this was so rushed and last minute, seems like they shifted tactics in some kind of way. It feels weird! She does look glorious though, wish I liked the song more...

LOL! I wrote the same yesterday and some fans almost killed me!   >< 

1 hour ago, elijah said:

And thats her best shot at a hit.

Did you hear the full album?