"Crave" thread

What an amazing song Crave is! I can't stop listening to it!! It really deserves to be a hit. It's a travesty that Medellin wasn't. The 3 tracks released so far is making me so excited about the new album!

She, Billboard and Mike Dean deserve major credit for how fresh this song is!! Literally mixing acoustic sounds into a trap ballad.  I'm really happy with the positive reaction it's been getting, I don't think she's had a song this moreish since Secret.  Its subtlety works in a way that never lets the song get stale even after repeated listens

1 minute ago, le smoking said:

She, Billboard and Mike Dean deserve major credit for how fresh this song is!! Literally mixing acoustic sounds into a trap ballad.  I'm really happy with the positive reaction it's been getting, I don't think she's had a song this moreish since Secret.  Its subtlety works in a way that never lets the song get stale even after repeated listens

The way her voice is utilized is very clever too 

37 minutes ago, le smoking said:

The production is tweaked to perfection. It seems simple at first but it has many subtle touches that make the song more addictive with each listen. I have a feeling that all this time they took to finish the album will pay off in a big way.

51 minutes ago, cardiganstarlet said:

Adore the song but the Mario interview is terrible... could they not have woken her earlier?  They both sound so lacklustre at the beginning.

It improved as it went on. Thankfully.

On 5/10/2019 at 5:15 AM, vertigokane said:

8FD3AB4C-0F06-41E1-9ED4-C2E789CB209C.png

030723D1-E956-4F50-86D7-B479A750765C.png

It could almost be a 1985 photo of Madonna! So beautiful.

’Crave’ is being played on Radio 2 in the UK which is good news. They play ‘Medellín’ on every show as well. Lots of Madonna love there.

‘Crave’ is a damn good song. If Ariana Grande released the track it would be number 1 for weeks. 

CRAVE is getting some love here in Los Angeles... It was played here on KISS FM... the second radio station in audience size in USA after the NY one.

Please help out... we did with BBC 2 request for Medellin. 🙂 Please go to the post below and LIKE the post, and make coments, request the song on this station... It is the biggest one in Los Angeles area. 🙂 

Ok, I surrender, I love this song now. What I don't understand is why the YouTube views are so low. After 24h both Medellin and I Rise had already at least 1 Million views. And Crave was much better received and the comments are mostly positive and show love for M. I really hope this song does well

9 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

Ok, I surrender, I love this song now. What I don't understand is why the YouTube views are so low. After 24h both Medellin and I Rise had already at least 1 Million views. And Crave was much better received and the comments are mostly positive and show love for M. I really hope this song does well

We are all listening on Spotify and also I guess law of diminishing returns means the pre order guys all have it downloaded 

29 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

She just released an amazing song (probably the best one so far) and all you can think about is the youtube views. The official video will get loads of views I'm sure. And even if it doesn't, it takes absolutely nothing away from this BEAUTIFUL song.

You know I'm not a hater but my enthusiasm dulls a little bit with each new release because, taken together, it's a bit meh.

If you're rolling out multiple tracks leading up to an album, for fucksake give listeners some contrast and something legitimately experimental matching the level of hype she's building in all of the teasers, interviews and photo shoots.

tumblr_m4vgfbhoXJ1rwed6to1_400.gif

Just now, Mattress said:

You know I'm not a hater but my enthusiasm dulls a little bit with each new release because, taken together, it's a bit meh.

If you're rolling out multiple tracks leading up to an album, for fucksake give listeners some contrast and something legitimately experimental matching the level of hype she's building in all of the teasers, interviews and photo shoots.

I'm sorry you feel that way.  With each new release, I'm growing more and more excited by what's to come.  I hope something comes along soon that helps you to feel that way, too.

5 minutes ago, Mattress said:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

32 minutes ago, Barbie said:

She just released an amazing song (probably the best one so far) and all you can think about is the youtube views. The official video will get loads of views I'm sure. And even if it doesn't, it takes absolutely nothing away from this BEAUTIFUL song.

I am not worried about views on YouTube, it is just a detail I wanted to share. No need to be so negative toward such comments

19 minutes ago, Mattress said:

:yowza:

14 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

I am not worried about views on YouTube, it is just a detail I wanted to share. No need to be so negative toward such comments

No negativity over here! I’m enjoying this wonderful song :dramatic: