"Crave" thread

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

Reactions on Youtube seem positive so far.

i like this girl so much i give likes to videos i even did not watch.

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

Can’t stop listening. It puts me in a mood I can’t explain.  

I feel the same, every listen to crave and I get lost in her voice, it’s a strange but fantastic feeling, I lv it so much 😊

3 minutes ago, MaddyFanatic said:

Crave is such a fine pop song. A nod to her past (Live To Tell,,Mer Girl) but very current sounding. If radio would give it a try it could be a decent hit. 

She put her distinctive MADONNA TWIST to the current mainstream sound, which makes "Crave" does have its deserving place in her wide catalogue. 

KOST in LA played it too once.

WMIA in Miami has played it 3 times so far.

WMJJ in Birmingham, Alabama 4 times!

Most stations detected have played it just once so far. Hopefully more later in the day.

It is just iHeart stations. No other company so far.

I keep trying to post a link. Anyway some radio station called Mix 93.1 says they have her on at 9.10pm. twitter handle us @mix_931. Check it out for details

2 hours ago, Monsieur X said:

Poor I Rise everyone already forgot about her 😞

Never. Still my fave and for a lot of people on twitter. Its not that beautiful songs fault that Madonna is treating it like a filler.

1 hour ago, CalinB said:

So happy Nuno Xico is directing the video... He is doing great work for M.

he's sweet and works really hard. professional.

I’m so torn about this whole radio thing. Part of me would love her to have another hit. Part of me says, oh, f**k radio. 

But we know M likes to base her tours on the latest albums, so the more well-known a song is, the more the audience will engage with the new material. 

But then I listen to what’s currently playing on the radio, and I tell myself: thank god M is not churning out that kind of shit. 

3 minutes ago, Jeby said:

Never. Still my fave and for a lot of people on twitter. Its not that beautiful songs fault that Madonna is treating it like a filler.

How is she treating it like a filler and when she clearly thought it was good enough to tease it as promo material and also mentioned it in the press write up??

girl bye 

Just now, Crystal Coffin said:

Okay Mensch sorry to be a MAJOR NUISANCE of a broken record but really. When can we expect the video? :lol: 

although it's hard to believe on my part, they are pushing for next week (i doubt it'll be wednesday but maybe friday when Future drops...)...or early following week! it def won't be 4 weeks of editing. They have probably been editing nonstop since Monday.

Just now, Nikki said:

so where is it?

I do not know if it has happened. I am bringing it info on for you wizards to sleuth and post.

The shot of her in the audio video is mesmerizing! What a beautiful styling :wow: Couldn't take my eyes off the clip despite the 50+ loops :lol:

I find the song itself, after several listens, to be quite solid and I appreciate that the featurings this time are really worked into the song rather than used as mere add-ons. I do have to say for some reason, I still can't help feeling reminded of Ariana Grande a slight bit..probably because of M's similar vocal delivery in the verses. Regardless of that 'impression', it still makes for an enjoyable listen. :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Mensch said:

although it's hard to believe on my part, they are pushing for next week (i doubt it'll be wednesday but maybe friday when Future drops...)...or early following week! it def won't be 4 weeks of editing. They have probably been editing nonstop since Monday.

M must be on their ass hard! I think the video will drop in the week of May 20 - 24, as there is no buzz single planned to be released that week.

8 minutes ago, Mensch said:

he's sweet and works really hard. professional.

I like his work.  Hope M and him are keeping the video color throughout... love the outtakes they have shared so far.

But, I like him as a person as well. And he is generous with his responses on Instagram as well. Very humble.

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Thanks! If it's going to be early following week I will die ... :dead:

2 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

I hope she release the music video on Friday. We gonna have 3 releases

-Crave video

-Future (feat. Quavo)

-Soltera (feat. Maluma)

and on Saturday the Eurovision performance.

Gosh MadamXXXOrgy

7 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

70% new sound + Candy shop + Human nature  😬

just so people don't spread things that aren't true.. she said probably 70% of the new album.. not that the show is only 70% new songs and 30%  older music