"Crave" thread

2 hours ago, ketchup said:

Doesn’t it seem like the theme she’s been building has just gone away in effort to have a mainstream hit? I don’t see “Madame X” in this at all. Even the cover art looks a bit slapped together when everything else up to this point has been extremely well art directed. 

I do think the song is good and catchy but it leaves me feeling a bit empty. Medellin took me someplace other than the top 40 which is all I’m really getting from this song. There’s nothing inherently wrong with doing something mainstream, but that’s not how she was setting this era up. Just feels kinda meh. Hoping there’s more interesting stuff on the album. 

Oh it's you again. The "fan" who complained about how Madonna was bullying Gaga years ago? GTFO. 

3 minutes ago, veroelectronica said:

Great  to  hear  this

Out of pure curiosity, why do you double space between each word in your responses?

1 hour ago, madmex said:

I think the same!   Everything about Crave seems rushed up: the single cover, the video, etc.  And the imagery doesn't feel part of the Madame X concept but I'm not complaining, she looks gorgeous! 

Probably they changed the choice of the second single. =/  

Yes, which means sharing the same foolish conspiracy theory with a passive-aggressive lurker who accused Madonna of being mean to Gaga...interesting. Great minds think alike, indeed.

And of course you just had to insert the pretentious "I'm not complaining, she looks gorgeous" bit so that your post somehow appears less horrible than it really is. 

Is there a website Where you can track Crave's spins on radio? 

2 minutes ago, qaz said:

Is there a website Where you can track Crave's spins on radio? 

Media base but I don’t know how to get access without being media 

Just now, imakicola said:

Media base but I don’t know how to get access without being media 

Oh. Thank you!! 

I’ve been playing Medellín, Crave, and I Rise back to back for about 30 minutes now - wow this album is going to be incredible, based on what she’s given us so far! I cannot wait to get the full story and scope of this project 😱

CRAVE without SWAE LEE is not CRAVE

just like MEDELLIN without MALUMA is not MEDELLIN

..................... seriously, I don't see the point, :wacko:

2 minutes ago, Get Together said:

I’ve been playing Medellín, Crave, and I Rise back to back for about 30 minutes now - wow this album is going to be incredible, based on what she’s given us so far! I cannot wait to get the full story and scope of this project 😱

^ Great post. I love it. That's the correct spirit to enjoy the era. 

Unlike, you know, being passive-aggressive to demean the artist's direction by speculating on how "they changed the choice of the second single". 

4 minutes ago, runa said:

CRAVE without SWAE LEE is not CRAVE

just like MEDELLIN without MALUMA is not MEDELLIN

..................... seriously, I don't see the point, :wacko:

I’m waiting for the disco stomper queens to request a 180bpm remix without Swae Lee because they’re so triggered by anything remotely “urban”.

7 minutes ago, Ven Conmigo said:

I’m waiting for the disco stomper queens to request a 180bpm remix without Swae Lee because they’re so triggered by anything remotely “urban”.

I love Crave and would appreciate danceable 125 bpm remixes.

10 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

^ Great post. I love it. That's the correct spirit to enjoy the era. 

Unlike, you know, being passive-aggressive to demean the artist's direction by speculating on how "they changed the choice of the second single". 

Just ignore that shit, and keep enjoying the amazing rollout of this era. Everything is on point and absolutely incredible so far! Happy that we get to enjoy it 😊

8 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Krystle (Alexis more like) you need to stop patrolling the corridors of MNation like a (unauthorised) school prefect. It's gonna start affecting your enjoyment of the whole era if you don't concentrate on appreciating what it means to YOU rather than a bunch of strangers.

12 minutes ago, kingvirtue said:

I'm warming up to the song, but I cannot wait to hear a version without Swae Lee. It would've been nice to hear Maluma singing instead. 🙂

Hell no. This is her best 'featuring' ever.

12 minutes ago, Get Together said:

They all sound so great on headphones. I hope we get instrumental leaks of this album. The arrangements are so interesting, intricate yet effortless.

Anyone interested in requesting the song in US... contact the radio stations below... go to their site and either text or go to their twitter  or Instagram account. And if you see a promo mention of Madonna Crave post here so we can all go there and support the song with comments. 🙂

Here are the Top 10 radio stations in US playing Top 40 music.

Radio Top 40 stations.JPG

Links to contact each station are included in the page below:

https://www.cision.com/us/2012/04/top-10-top-40-u-s-radio-stations/

Z-100 NY contact info:

https://www.instagram.com/z100newyork/

https://twitter.com/Z100NewYork

https://z100.iheart.com/

Text Studio Line: 55100

Call Studio Line: 800-242-0100

KISS-FM 102.7 LA contact info:

https://www.instagram.com/1027kiisfm/

https://twitter.com/1027KIISFM

https://kiisfm.iheart.com/

Call Studio Line: 1-800-520-1027

39 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Oh it's you again. The "fan" who complained about how Madonna was bullying Gaga years ago? GTFO. 

I can see why your name is Crystal Coffin. Try not to be so fragile. 😛

4 minutes ago, Kim said:

Krystle (Alexis more like) you need to stop patrolling the corridors of MNation like a (unauthorised) school prefect. It's gonna start affecting your enjoyment of the whole era if you don't concentrate on appreciating what it means to YOU rather than a bunch of strangers.

:lol: Okaaaaayyy Kim! 

Crave is such a fine pop song. A nod to her past (Live To Tell,,Mer Girl) but very current sounding. If radio would give it a try it could be a decent hit.