"Crave" thread

10 hours ago, CalinB said:

I just went to the link and made a comment! 

About damn time!!!!!!!!

So REPLAYBALE ! Giving me TLC 90s throwbacks x Secret . Love it to the max ! 

4 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

This is me:

I saw this today morning and loved his reaction 😘

Apart from being the best song sofar off Madame X, I just have to say WOW at the way she will look in the video. Stunning. When is it out? Enjoy her beauty:

image.png

3 minutes ago, elijah said:

Apart from being the best song sofar off Madame X, I just have to say WOW at the way she will look in the video. Stunning. When is it out? Enjoy her beauty:

image.png

Agree. She’s flawless.

The first day i heard it i was in such excitement that i posted so many times resulting in reaching the daily limit. I ve spent hours listening to it. I love the second verse and the bridge. and i think it was time SOFTDONNA released a single. So many lush beautifull songs got less atention than they have deserved. To me she was allways much more than a disco diva, and her bittersweet melancholic side has allwais seemed to me the place where she shines the most. I am glad that she is taking the risc now, because we all know that a disco stomper would have been a safe choice in regaining antention from casual fan base ( see BIM streamings ) .

1 minute ago, dumitru said:

The first day i heard it i was in such excitement that i posted so many times resulting in reaching the daily limit. I ve spent hours listening to it. I love the second verse and the bridge. and i think it was time SOFTDONNA released a single. So many lush beautifull songs got less atention than they have deserved. To me she was allways much more than a disco diva, and her bittersweet melancholic side has allwais seemed to me the place where she shines the most. I am glad that she is taking the risc now, because we all know that a disco stomper would have been a safe choice in regaining antention from casual fan base ( see BIM streamings ) .

True and on that note: melancholy, Crave in a way reminded me of I ll Remember. She sounds similarly vulnerable on both songs. This deserves to smash. Hope they push it extra hard on radio.

I know there have been a few complaints about the use of auto-tune in her recent offerings but for me it is her delivery that really sells this song. When she sings ''This is how I'm made'' in the second verse, I get chills. It is vintage M. Loved it from the first listen and it keeps getting better. 

10 hours ago, zephyralexxx said:

Classic Madonna looks! Gorgeous, love it!!

AND like a fucking eejit I did sit waiting for more, duh! 🙄😂

D4CD9654-35B5-4B40-AB70-015BFB3B9CB6.gif

First listen, immediately loved the guitars, hated the song...

Second listen:  Whoa...wait, this is classic, creamy-smooth, Madonna goodness.

Third listen:  Hooked for LIFE!  What a AWESOME song!  LOVE it! 😍 Haven't stopped playing it, since.

With Medellín, Madonna added her own style to (improved upon) raggaeton.  And, now, she's done the same with trap. 👍 

- Die-hard M fan since 1989

Edited by AnonymouslyInLoveWithM

45 minutes ago, peppermint said:

The official video for this masterpiece is when? @Mensch any idea babe? Next Friday?

sooner than the typical "at least 4-5 weeks of editing" timeframe. Next week...they've been editing nonstop the last 3 days and the video is clean and simple so within the next two weeks tops...

I haven't stopped listening to this song since last night!!! I just get lost in it, it's so weird, like my world pauses and I just get lost in it and taken to somewhere else...love love love

I like Crave .. I do not know if it's a single but it's a good song.

for now I miss a song that can become a hit.

I love i Rise and Crave .. but it is not what I had in mind for this album.. 

in each interview in recent years she has told us how much Portugal had inspired her.. and really in the songs that we have heard that Portuguese inspiration is not seen. 

maybe that's what I expected ... more influence of fado, of Portuguese music .. and not reggeton or more urban music.

Visually this era is a 10!  she is beautiful, videos to promote every song, a great job.

I've been listening to Crave for hours ... and I like it more and more ...

there is still much to discover about Madame X.

As soon as the song started I was choked up.  Same thing happened to me the first time I heard Ghosttown (and many others over the years).

What a beautiful gem of a song.  Madonna is so unique in her approach to pop music.  Many artists would have this be some sleazy grind to go along with the lyrics about the potential of desire to wreak havoc in her life, but Madonna chooses instead to imbue the song with beautiful melancholy.

The verses are absolutely gorgeous and the bridge/middle eight is to die for.

Starrah and Madonna is a fantastic match!  I Rise and Crave are astounding to me.  I look forward to hearing Crazy, Come Alive, and Looking For Mercy as well as all the Madonna/Mirwais songs.

Many HOT AC and AC stations played it this morning in the US. This is getting pushed!

Even WKTU in NY which is under the Top40 panel played it.

13 minutes ago, Mensch said:

sooner than the typical "at least 4-5 weeks of editing" timeframe. Next week...they've been editing nonstop the last 3 days and the video is clean and simple so within the next two weeks tops...

I had thought she filmed music videos a while back with all of the Madame X personas...now it seems she's shooting a video now - and what version of Madame X is this?

1 minute ago, Fever said:

I had thought she filmed music videos a while back with all of the Madame X personas...now it seems she's shooting a video now - and what version of Madame X is this?

idk ...but Crave just wrapped Wed night...idk what persona...

15 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I know this is kind of premature questuon, typical for me, but do you know what the 3rd official single with video is? I ask because of the mystery of the LA Killers video? Just wondering if it was cancelled or decided for 3rd single instead. Also curious if they are doing a video for Future since it is being promoted in eurovion? Any theories?