"Crave" thread

9 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Seriously, why are you even here at this point? What happened is YOU got stuck on one version of Madonna and think that's the "ultimate" Madonna. NEWS FLASH: EVERYONE thinks their favorite version of Madonna is the "real" or "ultimate" Madonna. Do you know how many times I've heard/read that "something happened" after 1990?? That anything after Vogue is garbage? Definitely not necessary to like everything she does but seriously......it's been 14 yrs......your Lady Of The Manor/Disco Queen is gone!  Either go and listen to '98-'05 Madonna on repeat or MOVE ALONG and try to embrace what she does now. If you can't do that, then you can't do that, fair enough. But why do you stick around basically just to say in many different ways "she's just not that good anymore".....because in a nutshell, that's 90% of what you say on this forum.

"Honestly, I haven't loved anything she has released since LAP! Even the Blond Ambition Tour, I never got the appeal. And it seems like these new songs with Maluma and Swae Lee aren't right up my alley too. I'm still a fan though and everyone has to respect my opinion, however unpleasant it might be to your feelings. It sucks that you cannot say anything negative about her on this forum in fear of being attacked by the lunatic fans." 

^^ Do not be surprised if this fabricated passive-aggressive diabolical diatribe is to be found genuinely in the hearts of the most repulsive type of "fans". 

I waited until it officially came out in the U.S....all I can say is WOW....emotional, catchy, vibey, and current but timeless....her output this album has been a 10/10 for me. I am so happy!!! You go Madame X!!!

7 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

"Honestly, I haven't loved anything she has released since LAP! Even the Blond Ambition Tour, I never got the appeal. And it seems like these new songs with Maluma and Swae Lee aren't right up my alley too. I'm still a fan though and everyone has to respect my opinion, however unpleasant it might be to your feelings. It sucks that you cannot say anything negative about her on this forum in fear of being attacked by the lunatic fans." 

^^ Do not be surprised if this fabricated passive-aggressive diabolical diatribe is to be found genuinely in the hearts of the most repulsive type of "fans". 

@madmex said that? he doesn't like anything she's done in 30 years 🤣 Why even register on this forum? make it make sense.

9 minutes ago, Andra said:

@madmex said that? he doesn't like anything she's in 30 years 🤣 Why even register on this forum? make it make sense.

No Andra, that was totally fabricated! I made it up. Just to serve a horrible example of how shit some "fans" can be. :yes:

9 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Who wrote this? It's hilarious!!! 🤣😀

17 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

The only reason why I avoid "I Rise" for now is because it is the final song on the album. "Crave" and whatever else, I'm ready for them  

I was being so good at  avoiding "I Rise" , but it was  played  twice on the radio when I was at work and I couldn't escape! Aggghh! 😂

The overwhelming majority of views on this era on this forum have been incredibly positive. Great to read. Not seeing Madonna bashing at all.  Read the comments on all the threads and it is there to see. 

11 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

That sounds straight out of the nonsense garbage post on her IG! Those people who say they’re a “longtime fan” who attended the Material Girl Tour (:wacko:) and telling her to retire because she’s not making the right music for them are embarrassing.

Just now, Crystal Coffin said:

I MADE IT UP. Again, a (short) fictitious rant.

Actually, I have read these kind of opinions and that's why I snoozed some people on Facebook who really want to ruin "Madame X". They usually post "Vogue" , "Rain" or "Frozen" with a comment: "This is Madonna I like!" 
I'm 40 years old and all of them are my peers.

1 minute ago, side_streets said:

Actually, I have read these kind of opinions and that's why I snoozed some people on Facebook who really want to ruin "Madame X". They usually post "Vogue" , "Rain" or "Frozen" with a comment: "This is Madonna I like!" 
I'm 40 years old and all of them are my peers.

True about those awful " ex fans" on social media but not seeing it on this forum. Think the comments here have been extremely positive.  

10 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

The overwhelming majority of views on this era on this forum have been incredibly positive. Great to read. Not seeing Madonna bashing at all.  Read the comments on all the threads and it is there to see. 

Yes, I read this thread an hour ago and it was pages of positive reactions and interesting critique. I opened it now and it's people talking about reactions form elsewhere or made up reactions or the reaction of one poster 10 hours ago. I truly think people are looking for negative stuff now just so they have SOMETHING to moan about. Perplexing.

1 hour ago, Crux said:

I've played it so many times since I first heard it. I love it so much.

Same. I don't count anymore but at least a hundred times, 😊

1 hour ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I have heard "Crave" and oh God. :drama:

It is SLICK, EMOTIONAL, I cannot 

Glad you like it. It has this melancholy atmosphere that really hits my soul. 

Yeah this song is pretty fucking amazing and looks like the video is sublime. She looks more beautiful than ever.

Just now, Bill said:

Yeah this song is pretty fucking amazing and looks like the video is sublime. She looks more beautiful than ever.

The chorus is an earworm. Everything just comes together in a perfect way that it gives you a strong urge to keep listening over and over. 

18 minutes ago, Kim said:

Yes, I read this thread an hour ago and it was pages of positive reactions and interesting critique. I opened it now and it's people talking about reactions form elsewhere or made up reactions or the reaction of one poster 10 hours ago. I truly think people are looking for negative stuff now just so they have SOMETHING to moan about. Perplexing.

You are right 10000000

3 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

I need more time with this song but from a couple of listens I have it stuck in my head 

No joke - when I’ve been home I’ve had Crave on repeat in my earphones non stop and I’m not remotely bored of it. So catchy and addictive. It feels modern but like an old friend. Geniusdonna.