"Crave" thread

Loving this song so hard. my only major complaint about it is that its not long Enough!!

My jaw literally dropped when I saw the audio video-that early 1980s street urchin look. OMG I nearly creamed my pants.

MadameX is giving me life right now!

Edited by Andgon144

4 minutes ago, bardo said:

it's on spotify's new music friday playlist, but it's much further down on the list than "medellin" was.

I'm just glad it's been put on the playlist!👍👍

This era, the featurings have been on point. Swae Lee enhances the song just like Maluma was the essential part of Medellin. Just beautiful. 

39 minutes ago, Crozzauk said:

Crave is brilliant. Honestly cannot fathom some of the early negativity-it’s by far the most melodic number so far and well produced. And I don’t hear grillz either. These three totally different tracks have me excited. 

At first I feared it would sound whispy like Tragic girl, but it’s a solid mid tempo melancholy effort. 

The nerve of some people. Download a damn leak only two days before the official release and then come here moaning about it...

Anyway, I’m extremely happy about the song. 

This is so good. It's like a bitter sweet honey lemon drops on the hot summer day !

So Daydreamy !

1 hour ago, Onimalien said:

Her voice is so beautiful on this ! Same quality as on What it Feels Like for a Girl... I've missed it 

Yes! That sweetness and melancholy is so beautiful. I love it too!