"Crave" thread

Wow the more I play it the more I love it. I feel this is going to be one of best Madonna's albums! And this song sounds so splendid!!!!  Satarrah really proved that she was a good Idea!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Ven Conmigo said:

This song is everything. It gets better the more I listen to it. I don’t get the people who trashed this song!

I think they expected a dance song and hence the disappointment. But I'm sure that once they're into this being single will love it too!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

Some US radio stations are advertising on twitter play of Crave tomorrow. 

can you share any links please? Let's support the track by going to the site comment and like the post.

I

1 minute ago, smirnoff_ice said:

I want it longer too! 

Maybe that’s intentional to crave more 😉

1 hour ago, coco said:

The audio video 😭

This song is EVERYTHING

@Butter9

I have not even watched that yet ! LOL

I got notification from my Apple Music and I bought it on itunes ( might as well ) !

I can't with the atmosphere and emotion in this song !

I'm LIVING !!!!

@coco

1 hour ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

I agree that this already turning out to be her best rollout since probably the Confessions days. Mami did not come to play 

My cravings get dangerous 

Crave is brilliant. Honestly cannot fathom some of the early negativity-it’s by far the most melodic number so far and well produced. And I don’t hear grillz either. These three totally different tracks have me excited. 

At first I feared it would sound whispy like Tragic girl, but it’s a solid mid tempo melancholy effort.