"Crave" thread

7 minutes ago, Real_Madonna said:

It's out in Australia!! ๐Ÿ˜

Screenshot_20190509-233216_YouTube Music.jpg

is it any different from the leak?

2 hours ago, Barbie said:

The single has to be released first. Calm down. In due time we will hear something straight from Madonna.

Its better to release the single and video on the same day to give the full exposure.ย 

2 minutes ago, xtaticboy82 said:

It is on Spotify Australia! Sounds better.

D5EBAA7B-30BD-4893-AE25-2EF2D81B79EF.png

I am so looking forward!!! Here in Germany we have to wait a little more...

31 minutes ago, Real_Madonna said:

It's out in Australia!! ๐Ÿ˜

Screenshot_20190509-233216_YouTube Music.jpg

What is your opinion? I am curious ๐Ÿ™‚

22 minutes ago, metalissimo said:

Its better to release the single and video on the same day to give the full exposure.ย 

They dont care about songs charting. They care about the bigger picture. Slow and steady wins the race not throwing everything out on day 1 and doing nothing later.

5 minutes ago, xtaticboy82 said:

It is on Spotify Australia! Sounds better. There is a background faint swooshing sound like a sea wave, not quite sure.

D5EBAA7B-30BD-4893-AE25-2EF2D81B79EF.png

Cool. Two hours fr my end.

Just now, sam1978mannheim said:

Only a few more hrs and then we will have it in Germanyย 

Yay ๐Ÿคฉ

10 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

At first i didn't like at all..ย  Them I put it on my playlist with I rise and Medellin and now I'm obsessedย  ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

I am looking forward to listening to this song! Btw do you know where this gif comes from? Have you ever heard from "carreta furacao"? ๐Ÿ˜‰

8 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

The whole point of the album is that she's embodying different identities...logically it means many of the songs will be radically different from each other.ย 

I don't understand how people don't knowย that this is the whole concept of the album.

It'sย a world-sounds infused record, and the Madame X persona embodies just that.ย  M has explained it, Maverick's Music Director has explained it, Mirwais defined it as a 'world futuristic' record,ย it's present in this era's visuals, release strategy, and most importantly in the music itself.

This is totally another creative peak for M, and I'm so here for it. I'm loving everything so far... This era has such a creative diversity within it that makes it the most exciting among M's latest releases.

7 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

I am looking forward to listening to this song! Btw do you know where this gif comes from? Have you ever heard from "carreta furacao"? ๐Ÿ˜‰

I never heard of it..ย  But it think I saw "o trenzinho" eu acho que รฉ a mesma coisaย  ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿค”

35 minutes ago, ibizaboi24 said:

13.5ย more hours for US!

Ugh. Seems forever.ย 

14 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

I never heard of it..ย  But it think I saw "o trenzinho" eu acho que รฉ a mesma coisaย  ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿค”

Exatamente! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜

Bummer, i thought this will be the disco smash...hmmm, what can i say?ย  It does sound like most songs that chart these days. A little distracting in some parts it feels it's skipping...ย 

This song isย everythingย and sounds nothing like Rebel Heart. Reminds me of a Bedtime Stories/American Life hybrid. Madame X continues to deliver!

4 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

I loved BS but i don't like this track. Don't see how it's compared. In Crave there's no songstructure, dynamics. In BS is.

Yes there is! And it builds upon itself in phrasing.ย 

6 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

Bummer, i thought this will be the disco smash...hmmm, what can i say?ย  It does sound like most songs that chart these days. A little distracting in some parts it feels it's skipping...ย 

I will never stop praying that there is 0% element of "disco smash" on the album. Amenย 

8 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

I donโ€™t think thereโ€™s is a disco smash. Iโ€™m not convinced anymore sadly!

Itโ€™s funny how everyoneโ€™s perception of a song is totally different from anotherย 

But I red the rumour about this disco smash here in madonnanation. Posted by many menbers, well connected. Not that I dislike Crave, but not what I was expecting to.

4 minutes ago, Monkey said:

But I red the rumour about this disco smash here in madonnanation. Posted by many menbers, well connected. Not that I dislike Crave, but not what I was expecting to.

I think youโ€™re mistaken the song Killers Who Are Partying.

16 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

๐Ÿ˜ซย