The "Future" thread

This is actually better than the album version.  I love it.  

11 hours ago, smirnoff_ice said:

I wonder what this video and Future remix is for??  Considering it is not a single as far as we know!

Visual album? Who knows! 

3 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

# 🙏

There’s snippets from the introduction to Madame X that have yet to come out, like the nun outfit, etc. So much yet to reveal to complete the Madame X story.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

But isn't the video originally from a MDNA skin line commercial.  I just thought it was some fan mix/video that Madonna came across and reposted?

31 minutes ago, Amelia said:

But isn't the video originally from a MDNA skin line commercial.  I just thought it was some fan mix/video that Madonna came across and reposted?

That’s what I thought. But nobodies managed to find it.  

In my mind, future is associated with her terrible eurovision performance. First time a Madonna performance made me dislike a song. Thinking about Quavo and his stupid costume doing nothing. Brrrrrrrrrr

1 hour ago, Monkey said:

In my mind, future is associated with her terrible eurovision performance. First time a Madonna performance made me dislike a song. Thinking about Quavo and his stupid costume doing nothing. Brrrrrrrrrr

I am proud that my mind can totally separate the bad memories of Eurovishit from the song itself which is excellent. It's a terrritory only Madonna dared to explore. 

7 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I am proud that my mind can totally separate the bad memories of Eurovishit from the song itself which is excellent. It's a terrritory only Madonna dared to explore. 

You're lucky Crystal (I love your name, it makes me feel like I'm a Vegas stripper talking to her manager between 2 blowjobs)

I PRAY that this remix is official, and that it is officially released ASAP. 

I have been obsessed with 'Future', since the day of its release. I am dying to hear this new remix, in its entirety!

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
13 hours ago, luluthecat said:

That’s what I thought. But nobodies managed to find it.  

Here it is.  I knew it was MDNA related.  It's the same room and similar look.  It was posted Sept. 2018.  Again, this is why I thought it was a fan mix with Future and Madonna just reposted it.  Though, I see SK reposted the remix as well?

Oh no I knew it was taken from the MDNA skin commercials. It’s the remix I’ve not heard before. You can hear the main sample of the remix at 1.10 in the album version. So it’s definitely a Diplo/Major Lazer or demo mix.