The "Future" thread

Another song and again, it's so different. I like the vibe very much. Love the trumpets, they add so much. 

This album will have a spectacular mixture of styles which is so exciting. 

Totally forgot that it was TODAY !!! willl save it until after work .

It’s a good track but I feel like I can’t call it a song-there doesn’t feel like there is enough there. I like some of the production and the hook is pretty catchy. Wish she sang it a bit more than murmured it - you might feel more of the melody then-but hey. It’s a nice totally different sound and leaves me intrigued about how the album will sound as a whole!

It’s very futuristic reggaeton bionic Madame X woke bitch goddess Madonna!! 

Best song since Hung Up!!

Needs to be a single!! 

Like the video and possitive comments! Share the video everywhere!

It's such a fun track and I like what they did with M's voice cause it goes well with the song, on repeat!!!

43 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

On first listen... What the FUCK is this shit? Onto my third listen and wanting it played at my funeral to give me my fucking life.

No one else in the same room as this woman. She really is head and shoulders above everyone else in the game 40 years into her career.

:chuckle: I feel this. 

3 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

Like the video and possitive comments! Share the video everywhere!

It's such a fun track and I like what they did with M's voice cause it goes well with the song, on repeat!!!

Love the comments as well! 🙂 

Hope all of us are making at least a comment every 4 hours for the first day. It's important to keep the energy going.

So it's a great song but is anyone else bothered by the fact that Quavo gets the final lyrics ?

I've had this and Soltera on repeat. Def thinking this is my new fave. I liked it on first listen but it DOES get even better with repeated listening.

Future and Soltera were nice "closers" for the weekly teasers we've been getting. We now have 5 songs (and idc what anyone says Champagne Rose' fits in this playlist...so 6 if you dare add that too) so that's plenty to tie us over a few weeks until we get Dark Ballet. PLUS Eurovision.....and who knows what else between now and then.

Such a good time to be a Madonna fan!! So blessed! 🙌

On repeat!!! Btw I just noticed the gorgeous pads in the background in Medellin!  So ethereal my god! 

D543B139-606A-4B2C-8BA5-FD46F3091E14.jpeg

57 minutes ago, rocknrolla said:

I hated first listen, but after that I kind of like it.   I think everything is much better produced than Rebel Heart, and these duets are well done.  I don't understand all the processed vocals when she sounded more natural on Rebel Heart.

same. the production is cool, but i don't understand why everything has to have auto-tune and effect on it. i want to hear her bare voice.

1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

Ain't nobody got time for that! lol I had to cave in and listen on Spotify!

All I can say is Madame X makes some fine music!! This is smooth. Absolutely love how her voice sounds different on each track. She's always had that ability through the years to make me go "omg THAT'S Madonna!?! It sounds nothing like her".......love she hasn't lost that! This is like a fleshed out, more experimental Unapologetic Bitch.....but with a message. The trumpets are a very nice touch!! That hook!! Only Madonna! ❤️

Have to say adding this and Soltera on my Madame X playlist with the other tracks that have already been released is really starting to make this era come together for me sonically. It's all starting to connect for me. I Rise (my least fave so far) even sounds better at the end of all of the other songs.

On fourth listen of Future now and this just may be my favorite yet.....prob a little early to say because my Medellin love is still growing (as is Crave really). This shit is fire!!! 🔥

The message is what I’m personally most excited about! I love the political/spiritual Esther Goddess Bitch Madonna ☺️

The song is really addictive and so fresh and new. She really has guts releasing and presenting her new album with this track. The rest would have been safe but not Madonna. I love the song and the fact that it's released and presented live! 

You guys but the trumpets!!!! I love how they fade out and come back around again. So gorgeous!! Where is the confirmation that this is NOT going to be a single?? 

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

The song is really addictive and so fresh and new. She really has guts releasing and presenting her new album with this track. The rest would have been safe but not Madonna. I love the song and the fact that it's released and presented live! 

Yes! To me it’s the best song since Hung Up! Needs to be a single!! I know I sound like a broken record but seriously tho, in my opinion it’s better than Crave, and I love Crave a lot! 

27 minutes ago, bardo said:

same. the production is cool, but i don't understand why everything has to have auto-tune and effect on it. i want to hear her bare voice.

Would like to hear her bare voice as well. Assuming there must be other album tracks without auto-tune or whatever.

It's a great song...something different and fresh for Madonna.I really like the variety of different sounds that we have heard so far.Seems like this is gonna be a very eclectic album.

2 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Ain't nobody got time for that! lol I had to cave in and listen on Spotify!

All I can say is Madame X makes some fine music!! This is smooth. Absolutely love how her voice sounds different on each track. She's always had that ability through the years to make me go "omg THAT'S Madonna!?! It sounds nothing like her".......love she hasn't lost that! This is like a fleshed out, more experimental Unapologetic Bitch.....but with a message. The trumpets are a very nice touch!! That hook!! Only Madonna! ❤️

Have to say adding this and Soltera on my Madame X playlist with the other tracks that have already been released is really starting to make this era come together for me sonically. It's all starting to connect for me. I Rise (my least fave so far) even sounds better at the end of all of the other songs.

On fourth listen of Future now and this just may be my favorite yet.....prob a little early to say because my Medellin love is still growing (as is Crave really). This shit is fire!!! 🔥

I have just heard "Future".

It's the darker and wiser cousin of "Unapologetic Bitch". I love her vocal effects which gave distinctive character to the song, the overall mood of the song conjures up images of disoriented people walking in the streets of a busy city, it is not overdone, everything is in the right dose.

NOT a song for basic gaycunts. 

3 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I have just heard "Future".

It's the darker and wiser cousin of "Unapologetic Bitch". I love her vocal effects which gave distinctive character to the song, the overall mood of the song conjures up images of disoriented people walking in the streets of a busy city, it is not overdone, everything is in the right dose.

NOT a song for basic gaycunts. 

This is NOT a song for basic people! TRUTH! 🔥

3 hours ago, Icykiller said:

FINALLY she gets dancehall right!!! Really, UB is crap, sorry to those who like it. However, Future is the fucking JAM!!! Is she sorta channeling her inner Manu Chao at some point btw? I think she is! Lol! I loove Future, it has this ska/summer/dancehall vibe that is just so damn infectious. I can see my 18 y.o. self (some moons ago, I must say), wasted and partying until 3 am, jamming to this. Looove it.

5 hours ago, le smoking said:

I'm absolutely in love with Future!!! It reminds me of all the reggae artists from the 70s and 80s like Barrington Levy, Sister Nancy etc. and their songs that always seem to sound best on some pirate radio station.  She's done a great job adapting to new rhythms and melodies with this album (thanks to Starrah) and it's been a thrill to hear!!! Everyone really shines on this track - Madonna, Diplo, Starrah and Quavo - I just wish his part was longer cuz he sounds great 

YAZ  to all of this... 

5 hours ago, le smoking said:

I'm absolutely in love with Future!!! It reminds me of all the reggae artists from the 70s and 80s like Barrington Levy, Sister Nancy etc. and their songs that always seem to sound best on some pirate radio station.  She's done a great job adapting to new rhythms and melodies with this album (thanks to Starrah) and it's been a thrill to hear!!! Everyone really shines on this track - Madonna, Diplo, Starrah and Quavo - I just wish his part was longer cuz he sounds great 

Yaaas to all of this! 💪

6 minutes ago, rebelgirl said:

in this small advance that Madonna published in her instagram a few days ago about her performance in Eurovision .. you can see one of her dancers with a trumpet in her hand

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxejmG_Cvos/?igshid=1esp4m26vapps

Well spotted! Those are the Future trumps