The "Future" thread

Just now, YannBouch said:

I know!!! Summer officially here. After 3 listens it’s already my favorite from Madame X and I really loved the others 

I could understand why she waited for a summer release. There is smth so summery in the songs!

Just now, elijah said:

I could understand why she waited for a summer release. There is smth so summery in the songs!

Yes indeed it will fit perfectly even more than an October release. 

It’s cool, catchy and moody. Feels like summer and you need to dance to it. All the featurings in this album are a success, so far. And the trumpets are glorious. Love it!

1 minute ago, YannBouch said:

The way she sings remind me a bit of Some girl. The songs are really far apart but maybe the treatment of the voice. 

Exactly. and i LIVEEEEE for this effect

33 minutes ago, Anton said:

Oh god no. English is not my native language. And I did not mean what you say. Sorry for not saying so. And I meant that maybe after a live performance I will change my opinion about the song. That's what I meant.

Sorry babe ❤️

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I want it to be Friday and listen to it along the rest !!!!!  I love the track and live will be so great! 

But she is performing it on Saturday, right?

I think the song is catchy,  fun and love the musical backing.   Can see people enjoying and loving it and think it will translate really well on stage too. 

However,  sorry guys but I just don't like the messing around with Madonna's vocals.  I think she has one of the best voices on record and just does not need any manipulations.   Only thing that is spoiling the song for me.  I will get over it and do enjoy the song but something that personally,  just think there is no need for.  The parts of the song ( not the chorus )  where her voice is natural is heaven. 

22 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

We can light up the dark
Everyone has a spark
Don't tell me to stop
'Cause you said so (Oh Yyah)
Your future is bright (Bright)
Just don't turn off the light (Lights)
Tell the sun not to shine (Bright)
'Cause you said so

I’m crying 

I'm dying! This bridge is everything! For me, Future is the best of the 4 so far.

Just now, Mamba said:

For Who has heard the song. Could it be a success in Europe?

It's not a single so it's not going to be on radios. It's an album track just like is I Rise or Dark Ballet will be.

Just now, karbatal said:

It's not a single so it's not going to be on radios. It's an album track just like is I Rise or Dark Ballet will be.

It’s a shame tho. This has a real hit potential IMO

2 minutes ago, Mamba said:

For Who has heard the song. Could it be a success in Europe?

On 5/8/2019 at 5:19 AM, datf said:

im confused? so is there a disco banger or not? cause we thought crave was some catchy song which it isn't (it's still an amazing song though).

Shes performing it on Eurovision so it probably be her biggest hit of the era, single or not

5 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I think the song is catchy,  fun and love the musical backing.   Can see people enjoying and loving it and think it will translate really well on stage too. 

However,  sorry guys but I just don't like the messing around with Madonna's vocals.  I think she has one of the best voices on record and just does not need any manipulations.   Only thing that is spoiling the song for me.  I will get over it and do enjoy the song but something that personally,  just think there is no need for.  The parts of the song ( not the chorus )  where her voice is natural is heaven. 

I can understand. I think it’s a vision for this album. So for that I accept the voice that way. If Mirways didn’t mention futuristic album I would be a little disappointed. But I’m sure we will have more raw on this album. 

7 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

This. And I bet this is her request when she’s working on the songs. That’s why some songs sounds noisy and overproduced.

Besides that, this is an incredible song.

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Future is not a single??I tought it was the single for Europe. 

4 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Shes performing it on Eurovision so it probably be her biggest hit of the era, single or not

I want those trumpets in the end to be super long and Madonna dances around for minutes! 

Just now, Mamba said:

Future is not a single??I tought it was the single for Europe. 

Not that I heard of. The official second single is Crave. Not that it matters much. She's not following the singles route this time. 

6 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

I doubt it. Probably a quick peak on itunes then drop like a rock.  I think people are overestimating the effect ESC will have.

I mean every other artists with time for a classic and two songs would have performed the two singles but Madame X is very mysterious this era and I guess only afterwards will we understand her plan.