The "Future" thread

3 minutes ago, ursula said:

"She" had some help. Listening from my phone, I can already tell it uses pitch correction, pitch shift and what sounds like a bass amp for distortion? 

OMG Madonna is using vocal effects?! THE HORROR! Lame ass killjoy GTFO

It’s probably the weakest of the four songs although it might sound better in high quality.   First impressions is that it’s a bit repetitive and more of an album filler. I’m surprised that they’re choosing this as a single (or is it?).  Fans who liked UB will def like this a lot though.

I do think it’s great that she seems to be trying many different sounds this era.   And I like that it starts with a piano and builds up.

I heard a song. So confused now. Song is so repetitive and boring. I hate trumpets. Only interesting part is beginning and when she is mumble rapping 0:30. 
 Eurovision opportunity wasted.

Edited by Blinko

Will it also be released on Spotify tonight at midnight? (I live in Italy). I really ❤❤ the prewiev i saw on Itunes.

1 minute ago, Flip The Switch said:

In a different way? 😉

Not in a different way but I like it more than Crave for sure, I'm actually moving to the beat bish...this is a good sign. I can see ppl on the beach dancing to it

5 minutes ago, Blinko said:

I heard a song. So confused now. Song is so repetitive and boring. I hate trumpets. Only interesting part is beginning and when she is mumble rapping 0:30. 

Cut to Saturday evening "future sounded amazing live" 

Any M fans know she can turn an opinion round with a live performance. GGW is amazing on mdnat in my opinion

7 minutes ago, Blinko said:

😒

8 minutes ago, Blinko said:

You heard a song? Probably wasnt Future then. 

12 minutes ago, ursula said:

I'm not saying its wrong calm the fuck down. thats absolutely normal. Im just correcting a statement. omfg we're all too over reacting, no wonder the world is going to hell in a handbasket. 

You responded to "she sounds amazing" with a BS snarky comment don't play sis The comment didn't need correcting. 

"...Not everyone is coming to the future

Not everyone is learning from the past

Not everyone can come into the future

Not everyone that's here is gonna last, gonna last..." 

She is repeating this verse as chorus, for 8 times!! 

The lyrics are really good!

She is so right: "Not everyone is coming to the future!" 

This is a political statement and as usual she's doing in the least expected way! You go, MadameX! 💪

It will be very interesting to see how she does the transition from Dark Ballet to Future tomorrow night! Can't wait!

4 minutes ago, Blinko said:

"...Not everyone is coming to the future

Not everyone is learning from the past

Not everyone can come into the future

Not everyone that's here is gonna last, gonna last..." 

She is repeating this verse as chorus, for 8 times!! 

Are you aware of the repetition in classics like Hung Up? STFU already.