The "Future" thread

7 minutes ago, elijah said:

Which track of RH did sound that way though? With the possible exception of BIM.

Interestingly many people say she was trend-chasing and desperate with Rebel Heart but I don't agree. If she was than rather with MDNA and even Hard Candy (I don't want to start this discussion here btw). Rebel Heart unfortunately suffered a lot due to the massive leaks and it wasn't possible to finish it properly. I feel Madame X is going to redeem RH.

OMFG!! I just heard the rehearsal clip! Future sounds beyond amazing ๐Ÿ˜ You know that feeling you get when you hear a Madonna song for the first time, it kinda pulls are your heart strings? This LQ 10 second clip gave that to me.

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

Noneย of these songs have sounded like Rebel Heart. And all three have been ace.

In complete agreement here. Neither Medellin, nor I Rise, nor Crave sound anything like Rebel Heart to me!!

Maybe I need to get my ears cleaned out๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

9 minutes ago, Real_Madonna said:

OMFG!! I just heard the rehearsal clip! Future sounds beyond amazing ๐Ÿ˜ You know that feeling you get when you hear a Madonna song for the first time, it kinda pulls are your heart strings? This LQ 10 second clip gave that to me.

When I heard it yesterday I loved what I heard i know it's only a 10 second clip. But I just know I'm going to like the new song.ย :inlove:

She says something

4 minutes ago, juliebean said:

When I heard it yesterday I loved what I heard i know it's only a 10 second clip. But I just know I'm going to like the new song.ย :inlove:

What does she sing first in the verse? Sounds like "... Make my light shinnnnnnneeeee" that part makes my heart skip a beat ๐Ÿฅฐ

And apparently some of the lyrics:

"We can light up the dark
Everyone has a spark
Don't tell me to stop
'Cause you said so
Your future is bright
Just don't turn off the light
Tell the sun not to shine
'Cuz you said so"

1 minute ago, Andyrs said:

Oh wow! But it's just a promo single or the third?

Promo only, every promo single gets it's own image! Looks better on Spotify and Apple Music and the likes!

1 minute ago, Andyrs said:

Oh wow! But it's just a promo single or the third?

as long as it's released on Spotify as a stand-alone track, it needs a "cover" of its own.

2 minutes ago, robster said:

Promo only, every promo single gets it's own image! Looks better on Spotify and Apple Music and the likes!

ย 

1 minute ago, Messiah said:

as long as it's released on Spotify as a stand-alone track, it needs a "cover" of its own.

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, robster said:

the single cover:

ad59d0bc-995f-4949-b9cf-b7bd03f6b641.jpg

I love it, she looks stunning. The only thing thatย slightly bothers me is that it's from the Crave video shoot.ย ๐Ÿ˜

4 minutes ago, robster said:

Any idea about the actual 3rd single or is itย maybe too early to say? โ˜บ

1 minute ago, fandonna said:

someone said this is the worst so far. please no

Who cares what people say??

30 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

๐Ÿ™ย I hope you hate both, please!ย 

Actually I think Future is great...haven't heard Soltera yet. It really does sound like UB

Edited by nobelson