Today Show Interview

SJP ! 

She was emotional during Madonna's speech !

8 hours ago, Ugly Hecty said:

Thanks for posting.

Always has been and always will be authentic. She's had basically the same msg from day one......"never give up" and "dreams come true". Love her so much and about time she finally got recognized for her constant support of the gay community. Love that she's actually proud of this award to. So telling to what kind of person she is when she said that this award actually means something....as if to imply how frivolous some of the others are. She's only human so I'm sure she gets elated when she wins a Grammy or something.....but she's grounded enough to know at the end of the day it's bullshit. That's impressive for someone of her stature!

I love what Sarah Jessica Parker said! In the beginning, Madonna truly was out there, all alone and unafraid in her advocacy. Even though there were some people of stature supporting AIDS victims and the LGBTQ community, it seemed like no one on her level, especially in the pop game, was speaking out like Madonna was.

I always felt like SJP was unimpressed by Madonna, so I liked seeing this.

20 hours ago, Priceless said:

I love what Sarah Jessica Parker said! In the beginning, Madonna truly was out there, all alone and unafraid in her advocacy. Even though there were some people of stature supporting AIDS victims and the LGBTQ community, it seemed like no one on her level, especially in the pop game, was speaking out like Madonna was.

Sjp was a fan  of  hers. She  used  to  go  watch  her  shows. I  remember  her  doing  it  at  the  confessions.

Nice  of  her  acknowledgement

Edited by veroelectronica

9 hours ago, Priceless said:

NO. The Girlie Show is her favourite concert experience of ALL TIME.

21 hours ago, Ugly Hecty said:

So much Madonna to ingest. Finally got to sit and watch this. My takeaways - the interviewer was soooooo elementary. 

Madonna seems fragile. She was clearly emotional that evening and it shows, the vulnerability...the tears just behind her eyes. She also is very deliberate in her words. She knows (and even references her PR team) that people are waiting to kick the shit out of her. I loved the reference about writing a super personal speech (hello VMAs). 

I adore her. She's way stronger than me but I also do worry about her. 

On 5/8/2019 at 10:17 PM, boy skeffington said:

So much Madonna to ingest. Finally got to sit and watch this. My takeaways - the interviewer was soooooo elementary. 

Madonna seems fragile. She was clearly emotional that evening and it shows, the vulnerability...the tears just behind her eyes. She also is very deliberate in her words. She knows (and even references her PR team) that people are waiting to kick the shit out of her. I loved the reference about writing a super personal speech (hello VMAs). 

I adore her. She's way stronger than me but I also do worry about her. 

she speaks about every gay person but she also speaks about herself (that's why we love her) 😞 

wish people would listen