British Vogue June 2019

Thank you @Herfaceremains!!! I'm in love with the interview!! She's so woke!!! The SJWS will have a field day!!!

btw, for all Americans asking if you're getting this at your bookstore - most chain bookstores and some Whole Foods should carry it

47 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I have found a link which contains very clear scans of the whole thing. 

But not gonna post it here. :newspaper:

why post it here...we already have it clear... all you have to do is click it and it zooms in :IMG_1564:

It was really heartbreaking how her adopted kids were treated when they wanted to sign up for gymnastics class and they tell the nanny that the classes are full. that's really sad.

On 5/10/2019 at 6:22 PM, Shedoeshair said:

28wcuv8.png

Straight out of TOD

When she's checking her agenda

Making plans

Taking notes

Only brunette

Love the tea cup reference

57 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

MadonnaRama just uploaded all the pics from the magazine spread in HQ. Gorgeous!

I think this is my favourite:

20190511-pictures-madonna-vogue-alas-pig

Here's the rest of them:

https://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2019/05/11/madonna-by-alas-piggott-for-british-vogue-june-2019-issue-pictures-interview/

:drama: :drama:

Thank you

The painter is Italian

From Puglia

6 hours ago, yououghttavogue said:

Sad to hear she isn't able to find time to take care of herself anymore regarding fitness, etc

That’s not what I read. I read it as it’s not the priority it once was due to family/work commitments so it is the first thing to go if there’s no time. Madonna takes care of herself and her fitness. 

Thank you @Herfaceremains for the scans. I read the interview in my bed before falling asleep. What a great read. I was sure about the workout thing, she doesn’t do it at all as she used to, but I like the way she looks now, she’s more feminine... and also about her private life, I knew it she won’t discuss it because it doesn’t exist anymore since Brahim.

7 hours ago, boy skeffington said:

That’s not what I read. I read it as it’s not the priority it once was due to family/work commitments so it is the first thing to go if there’s no time. Madonna takes care of herself and her fitness. 

I'm sure she will be back to her fitness program with touring rehearsals- and being more public now again

Just now, karbatal said:

I can't read it. When I zoom it gets blurred. It may be my phone? I'll try at work today with the computer.

its your phone, darling. It works for me when zoomed in. Its a great interview. A must read!

Thanks again for the scans. It’s great to have M “on the cover of a magazine.” She’s a real star and that’s where she deserves to be. Love what she said about the Daily Fail, who she has successfully sued. 

Just now, the-queen said:

Thanks again for the scans. It’s great to have M “on the cover of a magazine.” She’s a real star and that’s where she deserves to be. Love what she said about the Daily Fail, who she has successfully sued. 

She has to say something about The View as well :queenbitch:

I asked my newsagency to put away some Air Mail copies of British Vogue under the desk for me and they have already put in in their book.  Was lovely to hear yet again from them, that I was wise to arrange some copies to be put away as any Madonna issue of magazines sells out straight away.   Plus the two women behind the counter told me they loved Madonna !   I got them to put away the Italian Vogue last year for me and they said when I picked them up that goodness I did as the rest sold out that day.  

10 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

She has to say something about The View as well :queenbitch:

Anyone in the media who mocks Madonna is stone cold dead to me. Madonna has one of the most iconic first names in the history of popular culture/the world. She has more money than these jealous slobs, more creativity and more zest for life. Who do these hacks think they are when they tell someone what to do? What’s it got to do with them? Goes to show while Madonna is busy making works of art and touring the world in front of her loving fans, the Daily Fail and The Spew only have heckling from the sidelines. Hecklers don’t have any skin in the game. They sit back while others actually do things. It irritates them that Madonna is still winning, still grinning and not being dictated to. MADONNA IS A STRONG, SUCCESSFUL WOMAN. 

Just now, the-queen said:

Anyone in the media who mocks Madonna is stone cold dead to me. Madonna has one of the most iconic first names in the history of popular culture/the world. She has more money than these jealous slobs, more creativity and more zest for life. Who do these hacks think they when they tell someone what to do? What’s it got to do with them? Goes to show while Madonna is busy making works of art and touring the world in front of her loving fans, the Daily Fail and The Spew only have heckling from the sidelines. Hecklers don’t have any skin in the game. They sit back while others actually do things. It irritates them that Madonna is still winning, still grinning and not being dictated to. MADONNA IS A STRONG, SUCCESSFUL WOMAN. 

The Spew is too low for M, really. I have always thought that 90% of TV shows AND the people as well, are awfully beneath the goddess...she's too majestic...the throne is hers and hers alone!