British Vogue June 2019

I know CalinB has already posted it but still.

It's on YOUTUBE NOW, bitches. 

^ an artist who genuinely loves to create.

Meanwhile some assholes might secretly prefer her to just perform a hits medley on the Billboard Music Awards. And stopped releasing anything new since Confessions.

44 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Im getting very pissed that this isnt getting attention. Is it a media conspiracy? She looks so beautiful and they’re all talking about sharon stone opening her legs again

The universe hates Madonna and refuses to pay any attention to her because of YOUR constant, non-stop explosion of negativity on this forum. I hope that explanation makes sense. 

6 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Meanwhile some assholes might secretly prefer her to just perform a hits medley on the Billboard Music Awards. And stopped releasing anything new since Confessions.

Imagine one of those supposed "superstars" doing something like this. :lmao:

Nearly 40 years in the business and she's still so inspired....just amazing.

52 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Im getting very pissed that this isnt getting attention. Is it a media conspiracy? She looks so beautiful and they’re all talking about sharon stone opening her legs again

Huh?  It was talked about everywhere in the US last week.  People at work were even discussing it in the break room

12 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

The universe hates Madonna and refuses to pay any attention to her because of YOUR constant, non-stop explosion of negativity on this forum. I hope that explanation makes sense. 

to quote madonna, “you damn literalists”

26 minutes ago, Vogue992 said:

Those photos are out of this world.

PERFECTION.

Just my thoughts. Super gorgeous and I love that "featurette"

22 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I'm sure Aretha and Stevie Nicks would be agreeing with you and celebrating this fact  :laugh:

16 minutes ago, Vogue992 said:

Imagine one of those supposed "superstars" doing something like this. :lmao:

Nearly 40 years in the business and she's still so inspired....just amazing.

Yes, yes! The drive, the passion, and of course, the talent. 

1 hour ago, Crystal Coffin said:

In the beginning she is singing Cesaria Evora Sodade

Okay, so earlier on went to three WHSmith, they had all the Vogues of the planet minus June BRITISH Vogue! FFS! WTF? I know in some part of the city it was already available today hence making an attempt a day earlier. Mah.

Trying again tomorrow, not giving up. Same attitude also with tickets when the EU dates will unfold.

persévérance est la mere du tout le succes

2 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

Mmm, well... not quite around Marble Arch. Maida Vale

Actually no  :laugh:

Maida vale is another area

Not far off

But Marylebone is the area

The Marble Arch reference is correct

Just now, XXL said:

Not far off

Oh are we fussy then? 😀 Okay, it is not Marble Arch, not really Marylebone, it is Warwick Avenue actually, Maida Vale.

😉

12 minutes ago, XXL said:

Not far off

Marble Arch, near Hyde Park... Great Cumberland Place. Back in my fanatical days I walked outside her house... I am not exactly proud of this, yikes

43 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

Oh are we fussy then? 😀 Okay, it is not Marble Arch, not really Marylebone, it is Warwick Avenue actually, Maida Vale.

😉

No it's not  :gent:

She's never lived in Warwick Avenue. Warwick Avenue albeit a rich area is not as exclusive as Marylebone. Or Mayfair for that matter

She's referenced Marble Arch and living right across Hyde Park on Live 8 too. Maida Vale isn't  "across the park"

So great seeing this hung in all the magazine stands today. First time I've bought a magazine in what must be years! So nice to read a Madonna interview in print and also see pictures that weren't online already.

Interesting read. Thought she was a bit tough on Lola, there's huge difference between being the daughter of Lenny Kravits and the daughter of Madonna. 

I just hope we get music focused interview this time round, I always hope for one but they never seem to happen. 

1 hour ago, luluthecat said:

So great seeing this hung in all the magazine stands today. First time I've bought a magazine in what must be years! So nice to read a Madonna interview in print and also see pictures that weren't online already.

Interesting read. Thought she was a bit tough on Lola, there's huge difference between being the daughter of Lenny Kravits and the daughter of Madonna. 

I just hope we get music focused interview this time round, I always hope for one but they never seem to happen. 

I’m hoping we get an in-depth interview on the making of the album too - hopefully she might do this with a music magazine like rolling stone or NME.

I guess I have to buy it to read the end of it!!

I love these kinds of articles; it's entertaining how some journalists react to her. Sometimes they get slightly catty, though her personality and intelligence rarely fail to impress. As they admitted, they truly didn't know what they were going to get and it's fairly obvious that they couldn't handle the fact that she was all business and controlled the interview entirely. We got a variation of "she's cold and unsmiling" and yet they described her as grinning when she talked about her son a few moments later. I think it's funny that they said she stared into the fireplace and didn't make eye contact with the interviewer more than six times in the span of two hours...if that's even true, she either just didn't like them or was in a mood!  So dramatic! :lmao:

Edited by Priceless
Clarity.