STREAMING/SALES strategy and discussion

3 minutes ago, elijah said:

Gagas music is shit and has been a shit from day one. Yet she still manages to lie to some deluded gays and convince them rara ulala is a masterpiece of songwriting.

Her voice is seriously unbearable! She sounds like a dying cat. I accidentally heard her song on a radio the other day and turned it off immediately cuz she sounded so bad!! I don’t understand how she won an Oscar for it. It seriously baffles me. 

3 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Her voice is seriously unbearable! She sounds like a dying cat. I accidentally heard her song on a radio the other day and turned it off immediately cuz she sounded so bad!! I don’t understand how she won an Oscar for it. It seriously baffles me. 

Endless Payola and they had to give her something since the movie and her acting sucked.

And she was just 1/5 writers of that awful song.

30 minutes ago, elijah said:

I went to Gorgon Daily and those monstrosities are so happy (well most of them) that Medellín sold 5000 first week, ignoring the fact it’s basically for 1 day. However those sales still sound bad. Or do    they? Maybe most preordered the album and then got Medellín without it counting as a sale until the release of the album?

It's not for 1 day. It's for the whole week. The one day sales were counted in the previous chart week so this is the first full week.of sales 

6 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

It's not for 1 day. It's for the whole week. The one day sales were counted in the previous chart week so this is the first full week.of sales 

Really? Omg! And how much did it sell the first week? Uou! That’s bad I think. Where is her USA fans? It doesn’t look like they bought it. I mean she still has 100 000 hard core fans I would assume. And where r Maluma fans?

I be read Madge sold 37000 BIM singles plus YouTube views to chart on BB hot 100 and that was a third single (and hated by a lot of ppl). Have the sales fallen even more?

50 minutes ago, elijah said:

Ok and how does it compare to latest Streisand and Springsteen? And aren’t they older? Maybe we should compare her to Mariah and Janet sales?

Maybe Janet?  

Just any over 50 year old Artist in Music

51 minutes ago, elijah said:

Gagas music is shit and has been a shit from day one. Yet she still manages to lie to some deluded gays and convince them rara ulala is a masterpiece of songwriting.

😂😂😂😂👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

13 minutes ago, Samo said:

Maybe Janet?  

Just any over 50 year old Artist in Music

Janet is almost 10 years younger. 

58 minutes ago, elijah said:

Really? Omg! And how much did it sell the first week? Uou! That’s bad I think. Where is her USA fans? It doesn’t look like they bought it. I mean she still has 100 000 hard core fans I would assume. And where r Maluma fans?

Madonna did have 4 years since RH. Its a long time without any new music except Champagne Rose. And the #soon which ended being 1y didnt help.

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

When your daddy’s a mafia who can buy anything his little girl wants!

They're, I hate say it, pulling a Beyonce by pushing the ALBUM and not concentrating on the singles market, I still think album sales will be strong

10 hours ago, Mensch said:

I just saw pink has 20 million with walk me home and it came out a month ago. So ok numbers seem better than I considered 

How boring is her new single?

Just now, Samo said:

They're, I hate say it, pulling a Beyonce by pushing the ALBUM and not concentrating on the singles market, I still think album sales will be strong

Its probably wise since the singles market is an uphill battle.

Look how much acts half her age must payola to get on the radio and spotify.

6 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

That is a safe singer who repeats the once proven generic dumbed down success formula over and over again and the gp eats it (so far).

2 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

That is a safe singer who repeats the once proven generic dumbed down success formula over and over again and the gp eats it.

Pink is the most boring of them all .

6 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Quick A....

....after the BB awards if the performance gets lots of streams do they count towards Medellin on the charts?

Yes, if its categorised as music on YT.

Just now, dollhouse said:

Yes, if its categorised as music on YT.

Fantastic because I think she's planning something huge so it will generate more streams I'd love to see Medellin top 100 million.

10 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Back to Medellin:

Its been stuck 10m for 3 hours, why?

It's the weekend, and TS's mv is out.

43 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

As boring as most of her song in the last decade but people tend to love her...I love her but her musical output got stale after try this...decent pop songs, horrible albums overall but she’s a killer performer and she’s adored worldwide ...so I think it’s an ok comparison.