17/04/2019 520,454
18/04/2019 1,293,718 (+773,264)
19/04/2019 2,288,372 (+994,654)
20/04/2019 2,933,653 (+645,281)
21/04/2019 3,418,691 (+485,038)
22/04/2019 3,945,165 (+526.474)
23/04/2019 4,468,155 (+522.990) ❤️❤️❤️🤗

31 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

I'm reading the youtube comments and I see a lot of love and appreciation for the song....
💕 I think the song really is a grower

Of course it’s a grower-like all great songs!

On 4/22/2019 at 2:12 AM, rebelfan2018 said:

I think that oz was the first country that abbandoned her with USA,  so then comes the Uk.  So i assume that there's something wrong in the speaking english countries. Maybe she offended them in some way... maybe she said that the way this countries support stupid artist like Gaga, swift, Rihanna, perry and counting... It's so embarrasing. I don't kwon. The only thing i know is that you infected all the world with stupid instruments like digital at first than streaming, in the name of progress you, in term of collectivity, destroyied music and great artist. Now take what you deserve. 

How did OZ abandon her when ALL her albums continue to debut at #1 there and her 2016 tour there was very successful?

Confused.

I'm seeing a lot of "fans" on Facebook retweeting pig Roger Friedman's "article" and calling this wonderful song a flop after only TWO DAYS worth of sales

Ridiculous

33 minutes ago, Samo said:

I'm seeing a lot of "fans" on Facebook retweeting pig Roger Friedman's "article" and calling this wonderful song a flop after only TWO DAYS worth of sales

Ridiculous

I’ll never understand why people love to see her fail (not that she is or has).  It’s sickening. Especially so-called fans.

32 minutes ago, Samo said:

Ridiculous

Hope only the ones she deserves remain in her fanbase ...people with taste&culture and the new ones , she deserves only  the best

21 minutes ago, Bill said:

I’ll never understand why people love to see her fail (not that she is or has).  It’s sickening. Especially so-called fans.

I hate to say it but it has to be a gay trait, focus only on the negative, be snarky, catty , bitchy and passive agressive

I follow a lot of rock groups from the 80s, most notably Metallica, and their fan base is the polar opposite, they hardly EVER mention the charts

6 hours ago, Toni said:

My landing page on iTunes:

E29356FC-DC3F-49C1-B29F-123B3371FAAD.jpeg

And it moves to:

52D5CED4-73BE-4B71-BC90-FD80A4EC86DB.jpeg

and about 3 down from Lemonade is Madonna.

I’m not very used to Spotify but I think I’ve just figured out you can listen to a playlist but dump songs from it that you don’t wanna hear - at least that’s what I think I’ve done!

Crazily, the gunts swallow is on a playlist that M is currently on for current songs 🙄🙄 ... nothing even to do with the woman, but that song is actually SHITE!

Anyways, I’ve deleted (I think 🤔) the gunts and 🐝 songs - so hopefully no chance of them getting played via me! 😁❌❤️

If you have a Premium subscription, you can block an artist who will no longer play in the different playlists in which it is added. That's how I got rid of Gargoyle who was forced into all the playlists imaginable last winter.

"Block Artists on Spotify. Launch Spotify on your phone or tablet and head to the “Artist” page of what you never want to hear. Then tap the ellipsis button in the upper-right corner (three dots). Then tap the “Don't play this artist” option from the dropdown menu."

2 hours ago, Samo said:

I hate to say it but it has to be a gay trait, focus only on the negative, be snarky, catty , bitchy and passive agressive

I follow a lot of rock groups from the 80s, most notably Metallica, and their fan base is the polar opposite, they hardly EVER mention the charts

I agree with you , it s about the need to win and fill their damaged selfconfidence , some of US live all our lives in comparison with straight judgement , but these people are the ones judging themselves , they should work on their personality  . She s not them , she s an artist , they hate  Her cause she s not loved by most  straight men so they need her  to win to show those men  who their queen is , but they ve forgotten she is not them for she s on her own ride and she s doing great

I understand the Beyoncé promo because she released a ‘hyped’ live album and also made available on streaming her latest album which was big, while M only has a song out, Lizzo also released her album.

And yes US, NZ, AUS, JP are the main countries that seem to not care anymore, in the UK it’s been at least stable also in europe.

It could be also that this song is latin and has a lot of speaking parts in Spanish and those countries maybe couldn’t care less about a half Spanish song, maybe they will join on the others singles.

9 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

And yes US, NZ, AUS, JP are the main countries that seem to not care anymore, in the UK it’s been at least stable also in europe.

Also JP? The Rebel Heart tour dates were quite successful in Japan, no?

Just now, Iconic Fetus said:

I meant sales wise, the tour was successful in those countries.

oh ok... I assumed she still kept a certain amount of sales in Japan but the last real promotion she did there was for Confessions so it's understandable if things have changed

12 minutes ago, ziggyfrommars13 said:

Medellín is Madonna’s first entry on the UK Official Trending Chart at No. 19 

CCDB2DF8-4984-4682-A7D0-135ACAFCAEA8.jpeg

A great start!!!

12 hours ago, Napoléon said:

Who is BTS?!? 🤔

They currently have the #1 album and the #10 single here in Australia.  Their latest single features Halsey.  Teens absolutely love them (K-pop is huge amongst teenagers and they're the biggest name in K-pop).

Why do these threads always end up with people criticising  other Madonna fans and buying into stereo types  ?   Can we stop the criticising of certain countries and now people are attacking gay people because some online are bitchy.  Just forget the bitchy people and instead celebrate her new album with the passionate Madonna fans here on the forum and offer constructive advice about streaming. 

2 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Why do these threads always end up with people criticising  other Madonna fans and buying into stereo types  ?   Can we stop the criticising of certain countries and now people are attacking gay people because some online are bitchy.  Just forget the bitchy people and instead celebrate her new album with the passionate Madonna fans here on the forum and offer constructive advice about streaming. 

Amen to this sister. 

6 hours ago, horn said:

This song is just "one week old" (yes, Remember this fact bitches!) and yet it has achieved better results that LFL.

LFL the music video or audio? Because if it’s better than the music video then wow!!!!

5 minutes ago, imakicola said:

LFL the music video or audio? Because if it’s better than the music video then wow!!!!

On my YouTube the LFL video has 33,288,459 views.....the audio has 9,271,444

10 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

On my YouTube the LFL video has 33,288,459 views.....the audio has 9,271,444

Medellin will smash that. I predict double that at the very least. 

Guest Future feat Quavo

When MADAME X drops we need to start a streaming party with BTS stans

6 hours ago, Bill said:

That can be a blessing in disguise. This might lower the expectations.

Don't react to it. Just let it come and go.