Billboard Awards backstage interview

7 hours ago, Napoléon said:

It’s a woody fragrance which I prefer. Try this site for review / description. 

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Frederic-Malle/Vetiver-Extraordinaire-4774.html

Thank you, you're so kind. I know fragrantica. com ..I must smell some tester, but I think I won't find them at Sephora or Douglas. 🙂 

3 hours ago, rocknrolla said:

Despacito doesn't have two minutes of Spanish, though, it is English and Spanish mixed.  It is hard to understand what Maluma is saying even if you speak Spanish

Inagree

On 5/3/2019 at 11:01 AM, the-queen said:

Funnydonna.

“They’re very laid back dreamy songs and they don’t usually go in my like (makes rawr sounds)” 

She is so cute. :bow:

This part of the interview replayed in my head yesterday and I giggled silently to myself! Haha! Funny that you mentioned it, too!

5 hours ago, LVX said:

I can’t believe she remembered that random line from Rescue Me. Maybe she secretly likes it. :lol:

Its the chorus not random. She also definitely rehearsed it for RHT and probably already thought of it for this tour. 

On 5/3/2019 at 1:06 AM, CzarnaWisnia said:

My goodness, how wonderful she is, and how wonderful it is to have her interviewed by an actual intelligent person for more than 65 seconds.

YES!!!! AND SHE KNOWS IT!

6 hours ago, rocknrolla said:

Despacito doesn't have two minutes of Spanish, though, it is English and Spanish mixed.  It is hard to understand what Maluma is saying even if you speak Spanish

actually, is easy to understand maluma, which is usually what makes him have troubles!😂

anyway, she has said it: small places and big ones too!

I love how she doesn´t remember if her songs were hits...I don´t believe her!

4 minutes ago, promise to try said:

actually, is easy to understand maluma, which is usually what makes him have troubles!😂

anyway, she has said it: small places and big ones too!

I love how she doesn´t remember if her songs were hits...I don´t believe her!

yes , his pronunciation's rather clear ! Made it easier to ( sort of ) memorize his part of the song too

On 5/3/2019 at 8:34 AM, aphrodisiac said:

Oh, thank you. I liked the guy though, he is funny. 

He hated her and constantly spoke shit about her before he did that interview

59 minutes ago, Showdown said:

He hated her and constantly spoke shit about her before he did that interview

are we talking about the interview where he asked about gaga?

ceith is a real fan, though I remember he used to be the type to put down madonna's talents or not be that nice sometimes in order to prove he's a "normal" (not blind) fan, which always annoyed me.

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

are we talking about the interview where he asked about gaga?

ceith is a real fan, though I remember he used to be the type to put down madonna's talents or not be that nice sometimes in order to prove he's a "normal" (not blind) fan, which always annoyed me.

Oh no! Not Keith! I meant that guy who did that interview backstage at the 09 VMAs. He worked for Mtv news during that time and i remember him covering American idol and showed a recap and said Madonna was there as they showed an elderly lady in the idol audience. Then when Britney premiered the documentary he gave commentary and said one of the scary moments was Madonna appearing. He was VERY catty towards her.

For Maluma, I can understand the bit like Te gusta, etc when he sings alongside her.  It's the long stretch in the middle I can make out hardly any words, and I studied Spanish so I know quite a bit.

17 hours ago, rocknrolla said:

Not for me.

Guest eroticerotic

I hope Rescue Me gets a chance. I remember. feeling excited over Physical Attraction getting a mention during the MDNA promo. If she doesn't realize Playground and Remember are big hits, we need to seriously CAMPAIGN for her to perform songs.  That was quite an insight.....

Given this era is an amalgamation of ideas we've thrown at her between albums on forums/dms. especially when she reposts really poor homages/fan art lol. I really think Madonna (or her advisors) pay(s) attention! 

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Love how people point out Despacito regarding US top 100 hits in Spanish, as if a glaring exception proved one could expect a Spanish song to be a hit. At this rate, Madonna should have gone korean for the song Seoul.

11 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

Love how people point out Despacito regarding US top 100 hits in Spanish, as if a glaring exception proved one could expect a Spanish song to be a hit.

We're not expecting it. I think what some of us were trying to get at is that, in a way, it has happened (when some were saying it just never has). That's all.

At this rate, Madonna should have gone korean for the song Seoul.

That could be hot. 😎

Just now, cardiganstarlet said:

I don’t understand why at this point they don’t utilize radio deals for several weeks for each single... especially if she wants the Madame C persona to thread through as a storyline.

It was alluded to in that Billboard print Interview that Crave will have a radio deal

Despacito was already an established hit in its own right. Justin just did a new version. This is a completely new song. I was in Spain the day it was released and the locals in the bars were like WTF. 2 days later people were cha cha chaing everywhere. I think it'll have longevity in these places