"Crave" thread (2nd single)

On 5/8/2019 at 12:04 AM, ashtangi74 said:

So different of what i expected. For me this is the weakest track. 

I still think the big tracks are on the album.

this aint single material.

I still hope it's not the second single. Nice promo single, but not more. We'll see.

18 minutes ago, ursula said:

Not holding my breath for a song half as good as LTT in this era. But I could be wrong.

LTT is a HIGH bar!! :lol:

I think it's the best thing she's ever recorded. So many songs remain to be heard so you just never know!! 

41 minutes ago, Lolo said:

So what’s the next proper single with video? 

The disco banger, haven't you heard??🤣🤣🤣

So many professional critics in one place WOW. 😏😏😏

give it more than one listen. That seems to be the case with each song so far. I feel like  it's going an album to mull over, to dissect, reflect on. 

And in some ways I feel it doesn't sound cohesive yet they all fit which I know someone mentioned here before.

I'm only going by the three tracks though haha. 

4 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

give it more than one listen. That seems to be the case with each song so far. I feel like  it's going an album to mull over, to dissect, reflect on. 

Agreed. 

3 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

The whole point of the album is that she's embodying different identities...logically it means many of the songs will be radically different from each other. 

Good point!

Even though I've only listened to Medellin and I Rise, to me though being different from one another, somehow seem to work as bookends to the album. 

6 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

The whole point of the album is that she's embodying different identities...logically it means many of the songs will be radically different from each other. 

Someone with half a brain would've realized this by now. Unfortunately, not of all of us get this. 🙂

It's nice to see when you Google crave that no info about the leak comes up unlike RH. I think just the fans know . I pray. 

2 hours ago, CalinB said:

I have only accolades to state about this song, it's sooo fresh and so radio friends... but, I digress.

We are now less than a day out from the song release, and sooo many of you have already listened to the track, so get your comments ready!  Let's  make sure we have lots of great ones a the top from the start!!!! Don't forget that comments with emojis get a lot more likes.

Here are some of the comments you posted here so far... all look ready to be posted to me!

Love Crave! It is infused with her amazing musicality, uniqueness, inspiration, and sensibility. Nobody does it like her! They are all two steps behind!

It's so good! M sings in a different style than what we're used to, but she delivers! 

It's a beautiful, chill, and catchy AF song. It simply swings-classic Madonna, very melodic with great hooks in the chorus!

A kickass song. Very radio friendly....

For me, it's the best cut from the album so far. I love her voice and the chorus is classic catchy Madonna. Swae part is brilliant and it feels like such a great fit between them both. It's got a crazy good hook. 

It's perfect in the morning. It's perfect when I'm driving and blasting it in my car, it's perfect to chill out to and it's perfect before bedtime. ❌

I added some more examples below:

MADONNA & Swae Lee 🔥🔥🔥 AF‼ Mike Dean production on this song is flawless!!!!! ❤💛💚💙💜

My cravings get dangerous!!!!! Anyone else lost count of how many times they listened to this addictive song? I L💘VE CRAVE!!!

fiiiiiire!! Madonna + Swae Lee 💯🔝🔥🔥🔥

'Cause you're the one I crave
And my cravings get dangerous
The feelings never fade
I don't think we should play with this
Said come, come get me straight
I don't think we should wait for this
'Cause you're the one I crave
And my cravings get dangerous 💛🎶🎶🎶💯🔝🔥🔥🔥   

Ran so far to try to find the thing I let and buried once inside, (side), of (of), me (me)
Ran and ran and ran so fast to think to last and buried once I hear, (hear), you (you), breathe (breathe)

'Cause you're the one I CRAVE!  And my cravings get dangerous!!!!!     OMG!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥  

'Cause I'm just me (yeah), that's all I can be (ooh)
Something real (yeah), something I can feel
You know I just can't change, this is how I'm made
Am I afraid? Take me to the place

(Ooh), My cravings get dangerous (ooh)
(Ooh), I don't think we should play with this
(Ooh), My cravings get dangerous (ayy, ooh)

Emoji’s suggestions for Crave audio:

🎶🎶🎶  👑  💯🔝  🔥🔥🔥 💥💥                                     

❌  ❤  💪💪   🎶  📽  Ⓜ  😍  🎶🎶🎶

🚀  💃💃💃💃 🌞   🚗🚕🚙  💛💚💙💜

😍😍😍  L💘VE

M A D O N N A 🍾🍾🍾  M A D💎N N A‼  💖 M A D A M E ❌💖

❌❌❌ 🚀📽 🎧🎤🎼🎹🔝 👁  👍👍

💥!👏👏👏🌺🌸🌺🌸🔥💥🌞⚡💘💗💖

Thanks @CalinB ! Before I went to bed last night 90% of the forum LOVES the song and now 90% HATES the song.

Only on this board ! It's the track that keeps on giving. the head of Maverick was right. It's a perfect pop gem .

i still love Bedtime Stories and still listen to it fairly regularly. I love Crave too, just a gorgeous little song. Wish it was a bit longer.

5 hours ago, roma said:

Holding out until the official release tomorrow but your not making it easy. I am so happy with the 2 songs so far l can wait, she is killing it so far, l just wish more fans would give up the charting expectations for singles, its very unrealistic.

Indeed...but you know some can t just take off the leotards...bella pe tutti

14 minutes ago, smirnoff_ice said:

i still love Bedtime Stories and still listen to it fairly regularly. I love Crave too, just a gorgeous little song. Wish it was a bit longer.

Bedtime Stories is one of my top 5 Madonna albums (maybe even top 3!!!!)

Sorry, but this is the first song I genuinely like from first listen. Swaee Lee part sounds unnecessary though. But I love M parts. It has hooks!!! I dont know if it is a good single - what is at this point for M? Actually I think she could score with a weird song. It doesn't sound like BS or RH for me. Or AL. Its smth new I think.

1 minute ago, Geiger83 said:

Bedtime Stories is one of my top 5 Madonna albums (maybe even top 3!!!!)

Put Crave after Human Nature and wait for Forbidden Love. It's magical. 😍

23 hours ago, M_Sinner said:

Why so sensitive? I'm expressing my opinion like everybody else, we have a right not to like Madonna new single. Don't come for me I've been on this Forum since day one. I'm waiting for portuguese influenced songs, this era deserves a stronger single that represents this beautiful era

I pray the Portuguese songs will be even "worse" for you! Have fun for the next 4 years🤗

4 minutes ago, side_streets said:

Put Crave after Human Nature and wait for Forbidden Love. It's magical. 😍

Wow! I decided to wait till tomorrow and can now barely wait!!!

Just now, Crystal Coffin said:

I pray the Portuguese songs will be even "worse" for you! Have fun for the next 4 years🤗

Thank you baby! I hope next 4 years will be so much fun for you 😘  https://www.helpguide.org/articles/relationships-communication/anger-management.htm/

Btw Swae Lee got #1 this year on Hot 100, so I'm ready for that top 100 entry and he's at #27 Spotify top artists worldwide

1 minute ago, M_Sinner said:

Thank you baby! I hope next 4 years will be so much fun for you 😘  https://www.helpguide.org/articles/relationships-communication/anger-management.htm/

Btw Swae Lee got #1 this year on Hot 100, so I'm ready for that top 100 entry and he's at #27 Spotify top artists worldwide

Malumas videos have 300 million streams when he's solo. About 60-100 million with other artists. And 19m with M. I hope you're right but I don't think it'll happen