"Crave" thread (2nd single)

1 minute ago, Flip The Switch said:

Like the pro she is. She’s giving us great visuals and music so far! :wow:

Everything is on point really

I'm assuming we have a shit ton of visuals coming. Whether they be for the theatre tour backdrops, music videos, or a some form of documentary. In the Madame X trailer alone there were at least a dozen looks that were professionally filmed.

2 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I'm assuming we have a shit ton of visuals coming. Whether they be for the theatre tour backdrops, music videos, or a some form of documentary. In the Madame X trailer alone there were at least a dozen looks that were professionally filmed.

Even her birthday was professionally filmed. They was a lot of action last year  

1 hour ago, YannBouch said:

I think we will have at least 4 singles and videos IMO. 

I'm actually hoping for even more. Sue me I'm

greedy😝😝

I haven’t listened to this yet — waiting for the official release on Friday (well, midnight on Thursday night/Friday morning).

I hope there is a small video component with the audio video on YouTube, as with “I Rise.” If she was just filming last night, it seems unlikely that the official music video would be ready to be released this Friday NZ time. (I believe the article that announced “Crave” said the video would “follow later” or something. #soon haha!) But I’m okay with just a little visual to tide us over for a while. Can wait a little longer for the full video while I appreciate the audio.

Re: all this talk of disco banger ... I’ll take what she gives us, but I guess, given the Bedtime Stories+American Life vibes, I’ll get my ears ready for low-key disco — think “Don’t Stop” produced by Mirwais!! Could be okay with me — I am one of the few who doesn’t mind “Don’t Stop” at all, and I enjoy Mirwais, so ... yeah, I’m here for it, I guess!

16 minutes ago, peter said:

I haven’t listened to this yet — waiting for the official release on Friday (well, midnight on Thursday night/Friday morning).

I hope there is a small video component with the audio video on YouTube, as with “I Rise.” If she was just filming last night, it seems unlikely that the official music video would be ready to be released this Friday NZ time. (I believe the article that announced “Crave” said the video would “follow later” or something. #soon haha!) But I’m okay with just a little visual to tide us over for a while. Can wait a little longer for the full video while I appreciate the audio.

Re: all this talk of disco banger ... I’ll take what she gives us, but I guess, given the Bedtime Stories+American Life vibes, I’ll get my ears ready for low-key disco — think “Don’t Stop” produced by Mirwais!! Could be okay with me — I am one of the few who doesn’t mind “Don’t Stop” at all, and I enjoy Mirwais, so ... yeah, I’m here for it, I guess!

Don’t stop is a bang! So I’m here for it!!!!

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

We still have a music video ready and waiting from February as well.

So that's another single.

I couldn't resist and just listened about 5 mins ago..on the 2nd spin now. 

It's a beautiful, chill and catchy AF song. It simply swings-classic Madonna, very melodic with great hooks in the chorus!

Dang, this is a HIT--if only US radio would play it.

3 minutes ago, jjbradleynyc said:

I couldn't resist and just listened about 5 mins ago..on the 2nd spin now. 

It's a beautiful, chill and catchy AF song. It simply swings-classic Madonna, very melodic with great hooks in the chorus!

Dang, this is a HIT--if only US radio would play it.

Don't write the radio off just yet......I think they'll be a push for Crave to get airplay but she's not going to be hanging around on the song for to long as she's performing Future with Quavo at Eurovision in 2 weeks so it's looks like we are truly getting several lead singles.

4 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Don't write the radio off just yet......I think they'll be a push for Crave to get airplay but she's not going to be hanging around on the song for to long as she's performing Future with Quavo at Eurovision in 2 weeks so it's looks like we are truly getting several lead singles.

I hope so! It's a kickass song. Very radio friendly....

1 hour ago, Confessit said:

Wow I didn't expect that I've read your comments about it and it sounds amazing.

So it looks like the video she shot in February with the queens is for Future with Quavo? As that's single number 3 by the looks of it as she's performing it at Eurovision....? Any thoughts mensch?

The drag queen video is OBVIOUSLY for Killers Who Are Partying. I don’t know why you keep on insisting that it’s for other tracks.

4 minutes ago, loowee said:

The drag queen video is OBVIOUSLY for Killers Who Are Partying. I don’t know why you keep on insisting that it’s for other tracks.

I'm not insisting just makes sense to have a video ready for a song that's due to come out isn't it ?

Killers who are partying might be the 3rd single.....but I doubt it as she's performing Furture at the Eurovision so I fully expect that's the next single as it's about to get maximum attention.

Maybe she will surprise release killers and the video next month.

But maybe your right jut-at confusing that she's shot a video months and months in advance but this era is giving us all everything. ✌🏽😎

It’s a real grower. Totally addictive. Didn’t bring me any emotions at first. And now. Damn Madame x. I crave for you and it can get dangerous 

OMG

Now I know what all the fuss is about a fantastic song so infectious, so smooth, so radio friendly.

For me it's the best cut from the album yet I love her voice and the chorus is classic catchy Madonna. Swans part is brilliant and will it feels like such a great fit between them both. It's got a crazy good hook. 

I like Medellin & I Rise , but this is the first ultra excitement for the album for me. This is Madonna at her pop best.

Can't wait to see the video.

9 hours ago, dollhouse said:

Why? She has plenty of dance songs but disco era she never really was part of

Is COADF your fav M record?

Idk tbh. I always say that Music is my fave, but Confessions was my first big contact with M (and it's a record that I hear all the time), so... maybe I'm influenced by that.

And yea, she has a lot of cool dance songs, but a part of me wants to see her in a video/performance murdering the dance floor while people bow downs to that. "She can still do that at 60?! OMG" something like that. Just wishful thinking. 😅

However, I'm all here for Madame X. We have only heard 1/5 of the album, so there's space for more #magic.

❤️

It's perfect in the morning . It's perfect when I'm driving and blasting it in my car, it's perfect to chill out to and it's perfect before bedtime.

You all are making me jealous. I have 24hours still 😡🤬🤬🤬🤬

Holding out until the official release tomorrow but your not making it easy. I am so happy with the 2 songs so far l can wait, she is killing it so far, l just wish more fans would give up the charting expectations for singles, its very unrealistic.

2 minutes ago, roma said:

Holding out until the official release tomorrow but your not making it easy. I am so happy with the 2 songs so far l can wait, she is killing it so far, l just wish more fans would give up the charting expectations for singles, its very unrealistic.

No expectations from me! Just hope 👍👍

11 minutes ago, Butter9 said:

❤️

It's perfect in the morning . It's perfect when I'm driving and blasting it in my car, it's perfect to chill out to and it's perfect before bedtime.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❌

The track is absolutely a radio-friendly hit. Hope it will become at least a moderate hit. It is exactly what is played on radios, nowadays. 

By now: Crave > Medellin > I Rise.  

10 hours ago, acko said:

Crave moves me. There's definitely a thing where in theory I don't like the genre,
but once again the bitch turns it in2 a 1+1 = 3 situation. The sadness in her voice.
LORD.

This shit should b a fucking hit. C'mon now.

Acko has the best taste on this board so this gives me hope for Friday!

8 hours ago, Mensch said:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❌

UhhhhHoooooooHooooooooo My cravings get dangerous .

I just heard it and it sounds like a Rebel Heart b-side, just like I Rise. I'm surprised! I was expecting something new. I hate to be negative but this just sounds like more of the same to me. Why is she slurring her speech in the first verse? Is she wearing her grills? It doesn't sound like a single to me at all. Maybe I'll feel different later but it just sounds like an alternate version of "Veni Vidi Vici"  to me.