"Crave" thread (2nd single)

1 minute ago, Vogue992 said:

Ugh i was hoping nothing would leak this time 😞

It's ridiculous that "fans" help to do that. I can't wrap my head around that.

fans were right to complain about the horrible Starrah, who really should only stick to making music for Rihanna like "singers".

the Swae guy adds nothing.

the instrumental is cute.. 

what I really miss.. the Portuguese musicians. where is the Portuguese or world vibe?

We need to the Mirwais songs. now.

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

it's beautiful. the video is going to be INSANELY beautiful!!! it's all coming together.

By your hints I think she will be the muse of a painter? And maybe even partially naked? I don't want to know, of course. But it's fun to wonder!

1 minute ago, Mat.Guy said:

By your hints I think she will be the muse of a painter? And maybe even partially naked? I don't want to know, of course. But it's fun to wonder!

So much more than that, but it's going to be simplistic and clean and gorgeous. She's never looked this stunning in a video IMHO. The looks are divine, she is so happy! It's really a rewarding time to be a fan of hers

Just now, Mensch said:

So much more than that, but it's going to be simplistic and clean and gorgeous. She's never looked this stunning in a video IMHO. The looks are divine, she is so happy! It's really a rewarding time to be a fan of hers

🤩

I find it cute. Pop friendly, a little unoriginal. A safe song.
On the + size her voice is interesting and different than how we are used to it, and the bridge is to die for, i would've like if the hole song was more like the bridge.

I am ready for more experimental songs , please

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Exciting!

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

just tell us.. brunette? like the vogue photoshoot? 😉

Crave is as mainstream as it gets (in a "we belong together" kinda way, but more subdued and nuanced), and the chorus is extremely catchy. This is her best shot at a radio hit.

Would I like M to be more avant-garde, take more chances, just be a little more experimental this time around? Yes.
Would I like her to have one more hit? Yes.

It seems we can't have both. It's not 1998 anymore, sadly. I just hope this song does what it's intended to do.   

People who have heard it don't sound too enthusiastic..

Heh. I was hoping that the second single would be stronger than Medellin.. oh well..

I kept saying it was a pop ballad and everyone was thinking "disco smash"...its DEF not the LA drag queens video as I was stating over and over but now that I heard it clearly for myself, it's obvious.

2 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

Heh. I was hoping that the second single would be stronger than Medellin.. oh well..

It's all a matter of taste.

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

I kept saying it was a pop ballad and everyone was thinking "disco smash"...its DEF not the LA drag queens video as I was stating over and over but now that I heard it clearly for myself, it's obvious.

What did she shoot in the theater then? Someday we will find out ....the truth is out there

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

it ‘s obvious what @Mensch?

1 minute ago, davejr. said:

it ‘s obvious what @Mensch?

that crave was not the video shot in LA with the Queens...I'm beginning to believe that THAT video shot was for Come Alive.

I get why this is the second single, it’s a total ear worm. My initial impression was because I was expecting something different 

2 minutes ago, vertigokane said:

It is a stronger single IMO. 

Ok, I hope so. This record has been cooking for so long, and talented people have been working on it. Idk why I can't expect something totally excellent. Medellin was a solid grower, but that's not always enough. Especially for lead singles.

Good luck Madonna

I like Crave. Kinda sounds like a Miley Cyrus song (in a good way). It also reminds of me the American Life outtakes.

But where are the Portuguese influenced singles? So far no sign of it...:dazed:

3 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

Well, the song is in no way bad. Is just that we are craving for MirwaiDonna...... It is like ok, you wont give me another Music or DAD , i want at least another paradise nfm. I am a mirwais groupie and i am superexcited for what had been tease . 
This a song that if sung by someone hot & young would easily hit top 10. Definitily not 5 weeks of #1 material, but as Madonna said to Shep Petitbone : Not every song is going to be Vogue 🙂

Definately not a song to skip