"Crave" thread (2nd single)

Maybe I should clarify my earlier post. Generally I'm fine with M collaborating with other singers, however we just had M share her spotlight with a guest singer those past couple of weeks so, for a change, I would have preferred a solo song for the 2nd single. Especially keeping in mind M's track record of releasing "only" 3-max 4 singles the last couple of eras.

Definitely crossing my fingers we're getting a solo song next! Of course I'm still excited though for what she has in store with Crave, especially if it's going to be that rumored disco song we've been discussing for so long :thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, bardo said:

it was the way they edited it. it cut from talking about medellin to crave. maybe they intentionally cut out the part where she called it a "single" and that's why it was hard to follow.

Thanks for making me feel better about it! 🙂

I meant to mention the editing, but was posting in a hurry... And I just noticed the original video must have been taken down — it’s not displaying on the previous posts in the forum. So maybe I’ll have to see if they re-edited the video again.

Dont forget to buy it separately, even tough you already preordered the album!

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

I cross my finger that Robster's info is accurate because I want that disco stomper asap and I want the performance in Eurovision to be a disco upbeat one full of crazy things. I want for Eurovision Medellin + Disco Stomper.  Like a Prayer can be sung by Dana Internacional and the Children of the Church of Saint Cecilia or whatever. 

😂😂😂

+1

5 hours ago, peter said:

Thanks, @robster!! 

I will have to go back and re-watch the backstage interview again. I heard her talk about Crave, but I didn’t hear “single” — I noticed people saying that, though, so i must’ve just not heard it correctly. (I thought she was saying Medellín was co-written with Starrah, too, so I was all kinds of confused last night. Must’ve still been on a Madonna high after seeing that performance!!!)

Where's the backstage interview? 

Ru Paul said the other week that some of his friends who were in the video had said they thought the song was called crazy.

So I’m guessing the drag queen shoot is this track and I can’t wait for some iconic dance Madonna.

8 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Ru Paul said the other week that some of his friends who were in the video had said they thought the song was called crazy.

So I’m guessing the drag queen shoot is this track and I can’t wait for some iconic dance Madonna.

So we have crazy, crave and killers as the drag queen video and next single, couldnt be less confusing... got it ☺☺☺

3 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

So we have crazy, crave and killers as the drag queen video and next single, couldnt be less confusing... got it ☺☺☺

Bring that dance Madonna back 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

I see someone is still pounding away in hopes for a "Disco stomper/banger" LOL!  🤣😂😉

Love Swae Lee's voice, so "Crave" will no doubt be a cool song.

1 minute ago, Amelia said:

I see someone is still pounding away in hopes for a "Disco stomper/banger" LOL!  🤣😂😉

Love Swae Lee's voice, so "Crave" will no doubt be a cool song.

Always.😘😘😘

1 hour ago, FreeMySoul said:

Is this the gay anthem? 

According to Drownedmadonna that’s I Rise, which sounds more about gun control/freedom of speech. It’s neither a  “gay anthem” or a ballad. 

11 hours ago, Andra said:

madonna-crave.jpg?fit=1050,735&ssl=1

EXCLUSIVE: Crave is the 2nd single from Madonna’s Madame X

EXCLUSIVE – We at DrownedMadonna.com are excited to reveal that Crave is planned to become the second single to be released from Madonna’s Madame X album.

Crave is a very cool and eclectic dance track. Someway, Medellín is like a set-up for the big single. Crave is indeed even a stronger single than Medellín.

We don’t have to wait too long for listening to it, because Crave is one of the 4 selected “pre-sale” tracks that will be available before Madame X release.

Precisely, Crave will be available next week, on May 10th, 2019.

Crave (feat. Swae Lee) is written by Madonna Ciccone, Khalif Malik Ibn Shaman Brown and Brittany Talia Hazzard

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2019/05/02/exclusive-crave-is-the-2nd-single-from-madonnas-madame-x/?fbclid=IwAR0Ff-yCQ0-KU2Las4MiQdqzHWJsA9MkvjohJzviEuoIxII5fYO_s_n4CGg

That's not exclusive to DrownedMadonna. MADONNA HERSELF revealed it at the BB awards interview. GOD I Hate that stupid website. 

16 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

That's not exclusive to DrownedMadonna. MADONNA HERSELF revealed it at the BB awards interview. GOD I Hate that stupid website. 

I’m just confused as to where Madonna stated that Crave is going to be the next single in that Billboard interview she did, or anywhere for that matter.

Not complaining, just playing Devil’s Advocate I guess. All the interviewer did was ask her about that particular song, why she chose the collaborator, and a bit about the process. I feel like DrownedMadonna is taking that info and running with it as an “exclusive,” as they often do. 

6 minutes ago, Get Together said:

I’m just confused as to where Madonna stated that Crave is going to be the next single in that Billboard interview she did, or anywhere for that matter.

Not complaining, just playing Devil’s Advocate I guess. All the interviewer did was ask her about that particular song, why she chose the collaborator, and a bit about the process. I feel like DrownedMadonna is taking that info and running with it as an “exclusive,” as they often do. 

Yeah, I'm confused too. I didn't hear her say nothing about a next single.

Is drownedmadonna.com.com credible in their news? 

Ill be very excited if Crave is indeed the second single because it features Swae Lee, a prominent hip hop, rap act. 

Im sure Swae Lee fans will stream Crave a lot to make it debut on Hot 100. 

Edited by metalissimo
Info

11 hours ago, robster said:

okay, one last time, and I do hope people READ this time, because sometimes this forum feels like a broken record asking the same questions over and over again!!!

The info about Crave so far:

* Crave is the 2nd single
* Crave is a dance track, produced by Mirwais
* Crave will most likely have a disco feel to it (not 100% sure about this, but 95%)
* Crave will have a music video, the one shot in LA with the drag queens
* Chances are high that this will be performed at Eurovision (and thus be the controversial performance, rumoured earlier!)
* As confirmed by Madonna in a backstage interview at the BBMA’s, the song is about desire and longing!
* Crave has not been leaked yet! Nothing "leaked" from this album so far!

This should be pinned. People don’t want to read anymore. 

I always thought Drowned Madonna were lurking around, reading whats said on this forum, analyse whats truthful and how reliable the source is and then run the "news". I always felt their news never felt like news. 

wth i thought swae lee was a rapper all this time. he is just coming off the success of post malone's sunflower from spider man cartoon soundtrack.

i loved that song Unforgettable. now i'm curious about this collab!

GREAT EXPOSURE M!