"Crave" thread (2nd single)

Fun! I am a bit surprised. Based on the press release, I was expecting I Rise or Future and I know some had their theories about Killers Who Are Partying. 

I wonder who produced it? Basically, half the album was written with Mirwais and half with Starrah and this is from the Starrah half but that doesn't mean that Mirwais didn't produce it. 

3 minutes ago, Adriano said:

so, is the leak rumour true?

Why? I Rise is released tonight at midnight based on timezone, which is why it's already out in New Zealand and Australia.

No one here has said that Crave leaked. It will be released on iTunes next Friday. 

1 minute ago, Cesky said:

Why? I Rise is released tonight at midnight based on timezone, which is why it's already out in New Zealand and Australia.

No one here has said that Crave leaked. It will be released on iTunes next Friday. 

no one said here, yes, but somneone said that lie in another forum 

3 minutes ago, Cesky said:

is it already out there in oceania?
i wanna hear it now.

2 hours ago, Nonoka said:

Another collab? Okay...

She has four on the album. One more anchored as single material won't disrupt the flow of things.

48 minutes ago, Adriano said:

so, is the leak rumour true?

I’m pretty certain the person on the other forum confused it with I Rise. Because Crave definitely did not leak. In fact nothing leaked! Thank god! 

okay, one last time, and I do hope people READ this time, because sometimes this forum feels like a broken record asking the same questions over and over again!!!

The info about Crave so far:

* Crave is the 2nd single
* Crave is a dance track, produced by Mirwais
* Crave will most likely have a disco feel to it (not 100% sure about this, but 95%)
* Crave will have a music video, the one shot in LA with the drag queens
* Chances are high that this will be performed at Eurovision (and thus be the controversial performance, rumoured earlier!)
* As confirmed by Madonna in a backstage interview at the BBMA’s, the song is about desire and longing!
* Crave has not been leaked yet! Nothing "leaked" from this album so far!

Just now, robster said:

okay, one last time, and I do hope people READ this time, because sometimes this forum feels like a broken record asking the same questions over and over again!!!

* Crave will most likely have a disco feel to it (not 100% sure about this, but 95%)
* Chances are high that this will be performed at Eurovision (and thus be the controversial performance, rumoured earlier!)
* As confirmed by Madonna in a backstage interview at the BBMA’s, the song is about desire and longing!

I do love these descriptions :tigger:

Knowing Starrah's work with The Weeknd, I can't just imagine it being a disco song............. :drama:

God, can't wait to hear it !! :tigger:

14 minutes ago, robster said:

Thank you so much for this!! 😍

11 minutes ago, runa said:

Knowing Starrah's work with The Weeknd, I can't just imagine it being a disco song............. :drama:

God, can't wait to hear it !! :tigger:

It could just be written with her and produced by Mirwais just like how It's So Cool was done with Mirwaus first then produced by Paul Oakenfold.

35 minutes ago, robster said:

So written by Starrah and M but produced by Mirwais, got it. Thank you.

39 minutes ago, robster said:

Thank you @robster !!!

Cravin' some Crave right now :thumbsup:

I cross my finger that Robster's info is accurate because I want that disco stomper asap and I want the performance in Eurovision to be a disco upbeat one full of crazy things. I want for Eurovision Medellin + Disco Stomper.  Like a Prayer can be sung by Dana Internacional and the Children of the Church of Saint Cecilia or whatever. 

1 hour ago, robster said:

Do you know if this is an actual duet or does Lee have a smaller part? 😍😍

3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I cross my finger that Robster's info is accurate because I want that disco stomper asap and I want the performance in Eurovision to be a disco upbeat one full of crazy things. I want for Eurovision Medellin + Disco Stomper.  Like a Prayer can be sung by Dana Internacional and the Children of the Church of Saint Cecilia or whatever. 

Haha! Agree with the proposed set list and the sta cecilia choir.

Thank you tons!!! 😘

Thank you clarifying that.

This should be pinned to the top of the post!😂

Thanks, @robster!! 

I will have to go back and re-watch the backstage interview again. I heard her talk about Crave, but I didn’t hear “single” — I noticed people saying that, though, so i must’ve just not heard it correctly. (I thought she was saying Medellín was co-written with Starrah, too, so I was all kinds of confused last night. Must’ve still been on a Madonna high after seeing that performance!!!)

36 minutes ago, peter said:

Thanks, @robster!! 

I will have to go back and re-watch the backstage interview again. I heard her talk about Crave, but I didn’t hear “single” — I noticed people saying that, though, so i must’ve just not heard it correctly. (I thought she was saying Medellín was co-written with Starrah, too, so I was all kinds of confused last night. Must’ve still been on a Madonna high after seeing that performance!!!)

it was the way they edited it. it cut from talking about medellin to crave. maybe they intentionally cut out the part where she called it a "single" and that's why it was hard to follow.