Madonna + Maluma slay Billboard Awards - watch Medellín performance!

25 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Lmao where did i ever say she should cover up? What the fuck 😂 im insulting her for thinking it may be easier if she wears comfortable footwear while dancing? Something she herself has done for decades until confessions? What a monster I am :lmao: 

I get your point, not insulting at all. I still in awe about the performance, but the heels obviously limited her dancing. This is a great example :wow:

B8AFCADE-A754-4525-9DBF-BA7A6DE26AAC.gif

4 hours ago, Nikki said:

I do wish M would just stop with the (probably uncomfortable) high heels. who cares about footwear? just wear whatever's most comfortable to bring a good performance.

Can you imagine Madonna in sneakers on Billboard Music Awards?! Exactly ... Ven conmigo - no...

16 minutes ago, Foxcatcher said:

Can you imagine Madonna in sneakers on Billboard Music Awards?! Exactly ... Ven conmigo - no...

lord.. and this on a madonna forum.. 

MV5BMzIzYzFjMDAtYWE0NS00YjYzLTkzMTMtMjVh

music-madonna-whos-that-girl-world-tour-

byebyebaby_vma_mtv_madonna.jpg

21 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

I get your point, not insulting at all. I still in awe about the performance, but the heels obviously limited her dancing. This is a great example :wow:

exactly :queenbitch:

6 minutes ago, Nikki said:

lord.. and this on a madonna forum.. 

MV5BMzIzYzFjMDAtYWE0NS00YjYzLTkzMTMtMjVh

music-madonna-whos-that-girl-world-tour-

byebyebaby_vma_mtv_madonna.jpg

exactly :queenbitch:

Exactly. She used mainly flats when she was younger. She could never dance as madly if she was on heels.

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

Lmao where did i ever say she should cover up? What the fuck 😂 im insulting her for thinking it may be easier if she wears comfortable footwear while dancing? Something she herself has done for decades until confessions? What a monster I am :lmao: 

5 hours ago, Nikki said:

I do wish M would just stop with the (probably uncomfortable) high heels. who cares about footwear? just wear whatever's most comfortable to bring a good performance.

You implied she didn’t put on a good performance and the reason being was her footwear. Are you a professional dancer, a chiropodist? Or, do you think M is to old to be dancing in heels?

You always read very negative to me, try pointing out the positives more often. 

5 hours ago, elijah said:

I watched Wendy Williams commentary on the performance. I mean if you look like Wendy I guess its natural to get envious. Its not like she herself is a spring chicken herself, but she kept saying M had "old lady" moves. What does this even mean? Horrible role model if she is one. I don't get such women. She should be thanking M for paving the way.

It’s about time for Madonna to counter attack. Enough is enough. It’s not the first time that nobody attacks Madonna. 

I did not see anything wrong with her dancing. I actually thought she danced very well. If anything it's in the official video that she looks a bit rusty in the first cha cha cha. Surprised to see anyone saying she was not moving well and Wendy Williams is a waste of space and just looking for what to say.

9 hours ago, elijah said:

I watched Wendy Williams commentary on the performance. I mean if you look like Wendy I guess its natural to get envious. Its not like she herself is a spring chicken herself, but she kept saying M had "old lady" moves. What does this even mean? Horrible role model if she is one. I don't get such women. She should be thanking M for paving the way.

Yeah right. That  old  flopping lazy bitch's only memorable move is the collapsing and  fainting live in her pathetic, cheap, but bombing show. That was way disturbing  and embarrassing. Thats only a memorable move  from  the  trash bitch.

Edited by veroelectronica

7 hours ago, iamme said:

It’s about time for Madonna to counter attack. Enough is enough. It’s not the first time that nobody attacks Madonna. 

Wendy's show is a guilty pleasure for me, but I was really disgusted by this sneak attack. After saying the Billboard awards was very entertaining, she then seemed purposely intent on dragging only Madonna, hating on her performance in an ageist way, and claiming to not like the song, even after hyping the release of Madame X and previously saying that she LIKED Medellin.

I think this kind of flip-flopping is part of Wendy's brand strategy, to try and please everyone. One day she'll say Madonna looks great and can still "dip it and do it", as she says. The next episode, she will rag on her and say she needs to stop making music. That way, she pleases both the haters and the fans. I don't believe a word that comes out of her, it's all just to keep people listening and agreeing with her... It's totally disingenuous.  

This era I am just focused on my own enjoyment and sharing it with the fans.

The glee some people get from tearing her down is just part of Madonna's legacy at this point.

I was watching the performance (again !) and god, they look so HAPPY together, they have so much fun, it's so great to watch. The smiles are real and genuine. ❤️

8 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Totally disagree with you on this, babe.

The accordion limits her dancing here, not  her heels. 
Her legs are moving exactly the way she wants them to move. 

10 minutes ago, runa said:

Totally disagree with you on this, babe.

The accordion limits her dancing here, not  her heels. 
Her legs are moving exactly the way she wants them to move. 

I have to agree with you on this...she’s moving comfortably and fluidly (I’m still hoping for a little bit more of that from her, herself...idk if she’ll ever “dance” again as she did from the beginning up until MDNA) ...

9 hours ago, Miphiwart said:

I wish she would have worn a latin dress like the red LIB dress. Im over black already. It makes her look older 

oh boohoo

4 hours ago, Mensch said:

I have to agree with you on this...she’s moving comfortably and fluidly (I’m still hoping for a little bit more of that from her, herself...idk if she’ll ever “dance” again as she did from the beginning up until MDNA) ...

Weird how she teased us with 2 rehearsal footage of her dancing with Maluma and that choreography never made it to the stage/performance or i didnt see it. She waa actually dancing in those clips. 🤷🏻‍♂️

5 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

Weird how she teased us with 2 rehearsal footage of her dancing with Maluma and that choreography never made it to the stage/performance or i didnt see it. She waa actually dancing in those clips. 🤷🏻‍♂️

They did make it but it seemed less fluid in the performance. 

Just now, Mensch said:

They did make it but it seemed less fluid in the performance. 

Ah ok. Thanks.  She’s such a great dancer and she will never lose that. ❤️

Look at the video im mesmerized by her movement in that!❤️

15 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

I would say she dances great in heels. Look at RIT, CT, S&S, and MDNA!