Madonna + Maluma slay Billboard Awards - watch Medellín performance!

5 hours ago, Voguerista said:

So beautiful. I'm in heaven with all of her different outfits from this whole week. 

I'm wondering what she will be serving for Crave video next week !

2 minutes ago, Butter9 said:

I'm wondering what she will be serving for Crave video next week !

Wide leg pants, same print as that top in the photos with her straight blond wig! 

🤩

25 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Wide leg pants, same print as that top in the photos with her straight blond wig! 

23 hours ago, Ven Conmigo said:

I was nagging them repeatedly since a week ago to clear any rights issues with NBC ahead of time and be ready to get it online quickly to strike while the iron is hot. Thankfully this isn’t like the 2015 Brits in which it got uploaded a week later! :doh:

Thank you so much for the nagging, babe. It paid off. The video now has been viewed 3.5 million times! 

On 5/1/2019 at 8:47 PM, boy skeffington said:

There are fans that think they can do Madonna better then Madonna. They can’t. 

On 5/1/2019 at 8:53 PM, Kurt420 said:

Oh well....Just don't understand the constant nitpicking over trivial things. I think some people just get so wrapped up in THEIR OWN vision of what THEY think the performance should be and when it's completely "left field" from that, then it's a problem. 

A lesson in Madonna 101: OPEN your heart and mind and be ready for ANYTHING. Whatever past "version" of Madonna is your favorite, that "version" is gone forever so move onward or outward!! 

tumblr_ojhguvvXFA1vrjwbvo1_500.gif

On 5/2/2019 at 12:14 AM, Jazzy Jan said:

Madonna would have been one of the most successful musical stars on film ever from the Golden age of musicals.  She has the beauty, talent, joy, charisma that all of those greats had and more.  Her vision for excellence and entertainment is second to none out of all the superstars in the last 30 years - easily.   I don't really think enough people appreciate just how incredible, talented and amazing Madonna is.  I can't think of another star today who could have pulled that off or even had the vision for it.  

THIS!!!!!

11 hours ago, Shaun said:

@Crystal Coffin‘s head is about to explode.

tenor.gif

I did a 180° on Medellin and I Rise. I was a little disappointed with the first single and loved 'I Rise', but after a few listens realised it's a clear filler track.. while Medellin stays interesting and keeps surprising me. I love the experimenting of Mirwais on the track, while 'I Rise' is pretty much the opposite.

I watched Wendy Williams commentary on the performance. I mean if you look like Wendy I guess its natural to get envious. Its not like she herself is a spring chicken herself, but she kept saying M had "old lady" moves. What does this even mean? Horrible role model if she is one. I don't get such women. She should be thanking M for paving the way.

I do wish M would just stop with the (probably uncomfortable) high heels. who cares about footwear? just wear whatever's most comfortable to bring a good performance.

21 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I did a 180° on Medellin and I Rise. I was a little disappointed with the first single and loved 'I Rise', but after a few listens realised it's a clear filler track.. while Medellin stays interesting and keeps surprising me. I love the experimenting of Mirwais on the track, while 'I Rise' is pretty much the opposite.

Same here. But I need to point out that I have loved Medellin since the they one and I Rise haven't done anything for me yet.

12 minutes ago, side_streets said:

Same here. But I need to point out that I have loved Medellin since the they one and I Rise haven't done anything for me yet.

well, I never hated or disliked Medellin.. just wasn't feeling it and sorta was disappointed with the featuring part of it.. but it's growing on me.. always gotta respect Mirwais and M trying to change things up. 

8 minutes ago, elijah said:

I watched Wendy Williams commentary on the performance. I mean if you look like Wendy I guess its natural to get envious. Its not like she herself is a spring chicken herself, but she kept saying M had "old lady" moves. What does this even mean? Horrible role model if she is one. I don't get such women. She should be thanking M for paving the way.

It's an extremely technical performance, there's very little room for her to dance freely as she must be in specific spots and positions at every single moment which is not an easy task when you're dealing with many props and a live audience...she makes it look effortless thanks to her professionalism but if you watch Maluma he had trouble holding up his mic at times and was saved by the back track.

That said, I do think too much staging and spectacles are good for a kick-off award show performance but she does not need it which is why my favorite part of this performance was the first minute when she was alone.

7 minutes ago, coco said:

It's an extremely technical performance, there's very little room for her to dance freely as she must be in specific spots and positions at every single moment which is not an easy task when you're dealing with many props and a live audience...she makes it look effortless thanks to her professionalism but if you watch Maluma he had trouble holding up his mic at times and was saved by the back track.

That said, I do think too much staging and spectacles are good for a kick-off award show performance but she does not need it which is why my favorite part of this performance was the first minute when she was alone.

You are so right. I mean I loved the performance: it was fun and entertaining and she made it look effortless indeed. However, sometimes I really would like her to do a performance like Like It Or Not (CTour) or LAV (RH tour) or NKM (RITour) on an award show (where the general public could see her), because I really hate it when ppl claim she needs the smokes and mirrors while in my view her most brilliant performances have been of her ALONE on stage (Sooner Or Later anyone). It could still be choreographed, but I like it when its fixated on her.

Having said that I really liked Medellin performance and I understand how difficult it must have been to put it together. And I also really love the beginning.

One of my favourite performances of her is Erotica/You Trill Me (CT)

1 hour ago, elijah said:

That vile and ugly creature known as Wendy William had the nerve to slam Madonna's performance? For real?She is really full of shit. Hopefully Madonna won't ever  be one of the guests of her cheap gossip show.

2 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

That vile and ugly creature known as Wendy William had the nerve to slam Madonna's performance? For real?She is really full of shit. Hopefully Madonna won't ever  be one of the guests of her cheap gossip show.

Never! Madonna probably doesn't even know who Wendy is...

And Wendy should keep her mouth shut, because her closet is full of skeletons... She is a disgusting excuse of a human being.

14 minutes ago, headonfire said:

And Wendy should keep her mouth shut, because her closet is full of skeletons... She is a disgusting excuse of a human being.

Most members here, me included, wouldn't even know who is that Wendy if it weren't for the fact that she's brought here whenever she slams Madonna :lol:

4 hours ago, Nikki said:

I do wish M would just stop with the (probably uncomfortable) high heels. who cares about footwear? just wear whatever's most comfortable to bring a good performance.

Yea, and while she’s at it, she needs to stop showing off her legs, her breasts, stop colouring her hair. She needs to go back to the crocs and Moroccan sheet dresses. :crazy:

You know, some of the things you say are really insulting.

One of the things I love about Madonna is her footwear! Gorgeous shoes, she’s a pro dancer, she knows how to break in shoes. She’d have them custom made for her feet. If anything when she’s talking about sore feet in her dancer shoes, she’s probably just jesting. She’s not a fragile little brat. Bitch, she’s MADONNA!

43 minutes ago, headonfire said:

Ugly inside and out indeed.

10 minutes ago, Toni said:

Yea, and while she’s at it, she needs to stop showing off her legs, her breasts, stop colouring her hair. She needs to go back to the crocs and Moroccan sheet dresses. :crazy:

You know, some of the things you say are really insulting.

One of the things I love about Madonna is her footwear! Gorgeous shoes, she’s a pro dancer, she knows how to break in shoes. She’d have them custom made for her feet. If anything when she’s talking about sore feet in her dancer shoes, she’s probably just jesting. She’s not a fragile little brat. Bitch, she’s MADONNA!

Lmao where did i ever say she should cover up? What the fuck 😂 im insulting her for thinking it may be easier if she wears comfortable footwear while dancing? Something she herself has done for decades until confessions? What a monster I am :lmao: