Madonna + Maluma slay Billboard Awards - watch Medellín performance!

Medellín has really settled nicely into her catalogue. I’m familiar with the chorus and the tempo now. It’s a slam dunk. 

Nice to see her get glowing reviews from last night on entertainment shows❤️❤️

9 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Medellín has really settled nicely into her catalogue. I’m familiar with the chorus and the tempo now. It’s a slam dunk. 

Yes! It’s very emotional for me at this stage in her life and career it feels very retrospective. The opening lines of Medellin i really love i feel they are very well written❤️

Song has grown on me even more and loving that she had actual sets instead of relying heavily on one big ass projection screen! The usual tired Rita Hayworth hair wish our Madame graced us with a long black lacefront wig instead.

35 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

Nice to see her get glowing reviews from last night on entertainment shows❤️❤️

Which ones and what did they say?

3 minutes ago, Jeby said:

Which ones and what did they say?

Access.  The social canada and ET

6 minutes ago, Shedoeshair said:

BBMA after party.

nf2rlk.png

29gmmqd.png

What A QUEEN ❤️

12 minutes ago, Butter9 said:

What A QUEEN ❤️

So beautiful. I'm in heaven with all of her different outfits from this whole week. 

I was showing a few people at work the performance, they loved it.   One of my coworkers wasn't fond of the audio when she first heard it, and then she came to me today and said now she loves it.

#9 Trending on YouTube, currently at 2,553,583 views

'always a delight to see madonna and maluma with the incredible dancers having a great time performing this on stage. 

She's happy. The cheeks are gone the weights fine the music's good. I think she was unhappy for a long time. I've never see her so joyous live! SO HAPPY FOR HER

Does anyone else have trouble playing the video on the YouTube app? The audio starts but the video just loads.

Y1BnTdN.jpg

10 minutes ago, MadFan said:

Does anyone else have trouble playing the video on the YouTube app? The audio starts but the video just loads.

Y1BnTdN.jpg

No I just watched

Normally it’s at the top left hand corner of the title under the video. It’s still trending @ #5 in the UK with more than 3m views! 

6 minutes ago, Foxcatcher said:

AND NOW

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Oh c’mon... we don’t need to start this. Let’s enjoy and prolong Madonna’s momentum right now. Positivity only!